Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Serious Training Thread

<< < (780/805) > >>

wes:
Looks like the disproportioned pile of shit as he always has.........no gains at all,just the same if not worse.

Walter Sobchak:

--- Quote from: wes on June 02, 2023, 01:27:31 PM ---Looks like the disproportioned pile of shit as he always has.........no gains at all,just the same if not worse.

--- End quote ---

No need to bring Shizzo into this…

webstar:

--- Quote from: bhank on June 02, 2023, 10:01:37 AM ---I had planned to wait until mid July when I peak but since you guys want to insist I am small this is last night yeah it’s a full belly but I am absolutely getting thicker in the chest shoulders traps etc. you guys don’t want to see pics stop lying on my physique

--- End quote ---

Absolutely horrific.

Blood pressure is through the roof.

I’m guessing the haemorrhoids magically cured  themselves

joswift:

--- Quote from: bhank on June 02, 2023, 12:29:43 PM ---No 230 is 100% I am not there yet it takes sometime to get back there after being sick. I hope to be close to 100% come mid July. And just nonsense no one has 10lbs of shit in them I am not constipated I use the restroom all the time. And if I look like this in n 5 years at 50 great that’s a win. I was not 195lbs in stage I weighed in at 204lbs. I dropped more after the contests as I got sicker. Honestly I think I look more stage ready at 215lbs and frankly I could compete tomorrow I am lean enough. You want to starve yourself have at it no thanks I am trying to get bigger and stronger.

--- End quote ---

Brian again with his delusions of adequacy

Brian, you are a total abject failure at everything you have ever done
Here you are again boasting about how great you think you are and ignoring the last 3 months of your embarrassment of "prepping"  ::). and failing to complete a show.

Your fucked up body cant even handle a week of restricted calories and humongous food intake before it falls apart leaking shit and blood all over the place.
Last minute peptides and lasix to try and impress people who fucking hate you.

You have well and truly fucked yourself on this site and you will never get any respect from anyone
I really dont know whats wrong with Robcguns blowing smoke up your arse, I can only imagine hes trolling you.

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: bhank on June 02, 2023, 05:10:05 AM ---Let’s just not pretend I am fat and bloated or have a dadbod or a 42 inch waist then because that is nonsense. This is today post breakfast and coffee and I was 220lbs upon waking before breakfast. I had planned to wait until my contest in July to update as that is when my strength and physique should be closer to 100% but regardless I am no where near fat and bloated.

--- End quote ---

Looking lean and jacked Hankins.  Great move finally shaving the head.  Dick root looking prime for summer.  No homo. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version