Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Serious Training Thread

<< < (781/805) > >>

webstar:

--- Quote from: bhank on June 02, 2023, 09:16:51 AM ---Again you want to pretend I have a belly despite me showing a shirtless pic from today with abs just nonsense. I am not bald I shaved my head there is a difference. Amazing how you pretend you can judge my back from the front. Also again anyway you slice it I am 220lbs and lean meanwhile you don’t even lift. By all means post a pic of you in better condition than me you can’t because you are a slob and you want to call me a dad bod lol ok slob

--- End quote ---

I’m guessing the front Lat spread is bicep pose? ???

Exactly, you have no back/ Lats non existent

Walter Sobchak:

--- Quote from: joswift on June 02, 2023, 03:07:14 PM ---Brian again with his delusions of adequacy

Brian, you are a total abject failure at everything you have ever done
Here you are again boasting about how great you think you are and ignoring the last 3 months of your embarrassment of "prepping"  ::). and failing to complete a show.

Your fucked up body cant even handle a week of restricted calories and humongous food intake before it falls apart leaking shit and blood all over the place.
Last minute peptides and lasix to try and impress people who fucking hate you.

You have well and truly fucked yourself on this site and you will never get any respect from anyone
I really dont know whats wrong with Robcguns blowing smoke up your arse, I can only imagine hes trolling you.

--- End quote ---

He’s 5’-9” and 180 lbs.

And looks smaller than that.

He’s not fooling anyone.

IroNat:
You ever do barbell rows, Hanky?

Heavy barbell rows will thicken and build your lats tremendously.

Much more so than pullups.

Walter Sobchak:

--- Quote from: IroNat on June 02, 2023, 03:32:55 PM ---You ever do barbell rows, Hanky?

--- End quote ---

Yeah….with just the barbell and even that is too heavy for him.

IroNat:

--- Quote from: Walter Sobchak on June 02, 2023, 03:34:13 PM ---Yeah….with just the barbell and even that is too heavy for him.

--- End quote ---

Now, now, Walter, let's be positive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version