Author Topic: Time travel choice.. What do you do?  (Read 6934 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Time travel choice.. What do you do?
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2023, 03:16:07 PM »
I'd want to see the Iwo jima landing, Peleliu landing, battle of Kursk, Stalingrad etc.

sick fuck

Here there is loads here to satisfy your blood lust  ;D
https://crazyshit.com/category/extreme-content/

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2023, 03:23:28 PM »
If i could bring a Solar-powered VTOL-vehicle and a video camera:

66 Million years ago just to Take some pics of the Dinosaurs.

If i could bring a Submachine-gun:

¨
Medieval England

If i couldn't bring anything:

The 70s and i would invest in Amazon, Microsoft, Google etc

Lol at going to the 70s to invest in companies that won’t exist until thr 90s.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2023, 12:58:37 AM »
A Jogger would rather be able to shoplift and jump and jive in Walmart, Popeyes etc today than being lynched and hanged back in the American South in the 50s

You are correct that it is miserable times these days though

Loved the 70s myself
Best decade for movies and getting laid easy.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2023, 05:27:14 AM »
Lol at going to the 70s to invest in companies that won’t exist until thr 90s.

I would live the life in the 70s (was a great time) and prepare for these companies of course. (so i had something to invest)

Would prepare for many coming things in the 80s and 90s

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2023, 01:07:41 AM »
I would live the life in the 70s (was a great time) and prepare for these companies of course. (so i had something to invest)

Thin was in with very few big booty girls. It would be a living Hell for you Kwon. ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2023, 01:44:29 AM »
Thin was in with very few big booty girls. It would be a living Hell for you Kwon. ;D

I would have hated to be of fucking age in the 70's.  Nothing but skinny bitches with small(ish) titties smoking cigarettes. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2023, 01:50:50 AM »
I would have hated to be of fucking age in the 70's.  Nothing but skinny bitches with small(ish) titties smoking cigarettes.
Plus they had Bob Ross living up inside their jeans.

brooklyn

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2023, 10:05:32 AM »
Coming to the cinemas, 1970's is an era of  Euro Buxoms, hot Italian blondes and Danish beauties... 70's is my favorite time stamp..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2023, 01:25:56 PM »
Go back in time to follow Jesus, and see what was actually going on during that time.

That fact that Christians consider him turning water into wine as one of his miracles, makes me laugh. It just shows what was important at the time. Wine at a Jewish wedding should never run out. It's a bad look for the host..... ::)

You live in the desert. How about turning wine into fresh drinking water instead?  Why do think so many people died so young in ancient times/middle ages. Access to clean drinking water would be first on the list. At least from what historians tell us,  they would rather drink beer and wine all day instead. You must have had a lot of dehydrated people back then. Not even counting the lack of modern medicine.

1/3 of the population probably got most of their water from whatever beer or wine they were drinking. Which is to say not enough.

Jesus turning alcohol into water would've impressed me.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2023, 01:56:17 PM »
Go back in time to follow Jesus, and see what was actually going on during that time.

That fact that Christians consider him turning water into wine as one of his miracles, makes me laugh. It just shows what was important at the time. Wine at Jewish wedding dhould never run out. It's a bad look for the host..... ::)

You live in the desert. How about turning wine into fresh drinking water instead?  Why do think so many people died so young in ancient times/middle ages. Access to clean drinking water would be first on the list. At least from what historians tell us,  they would rather drink beer and wine all day instead. You must have had a lot of dehydrated people back then. Not even counting the lack of modern medicine.

1/3 of the population probably got most of their water from whatever beer or wine they were drinking. Which is to say not enough.

have you fell off the wagon?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2023, 02:02:45 PM »

That fact that Christians consider him turning water into wine as one of his miracles, makes me laugh. It just shows what was important at the time. Wine at Jewish wedding dhould never run out. It's a bad look for the host..... ::)

Shaunda Sousedy

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2023, 02:30:43 PM »
have you fell off the wagon?
I've always had one foot off.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2023, 11:22:41 PM »
Would like to see the world 1000 years from now

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2023, 02:38:42 AM »
Would like to see the world 1000 years from now
It would be a science fiction nightmare. Humans might get wiped out altogether, due to these gene therapy injections. And a nuclear war. We are due for a war… usually it’s every 80 years.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2023, 02:42:20 AM »

The 70’s for me also. What a great era.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2023, 05:28:07 AM »
Ugh, if I could time travel..   :'(

Plus they had Bob Ross living up inside their jeans.
LOL + :-X

The 70’s for me also. What a great era.
Bush or no bush?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2023, 05:45:50 AM »
A good question for white males.  No black person and few females would time travel to the past given the chance.

Black young girl time travels back to the 60s with white young boy:

https://www.tiktok.com/@pokemadness1996/video/6952659047862603013

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2023, 06:14:17 AM »
Ugh, if I could time travel..   :'(

LOL + :-X
Bush or no bush?

Would you travel to the Bush-era?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2023, 06:31:37 AM »

That fact that Christians consider him turning water into wine as one of his miracles, makes me laugh. It just shows what was important at the time. Wine at a Jewish wedding should never run out. It's a bad look for the host..... ::)

Do you really think the wine during Jesus time was the same type of beverage as wine today?

As a “history buff” do you ever research anything or do you just run with your dumb assumptions.

FYI when you post crap like this you sound like a fool, use the link below to educate yourself.

https://cfc.sebts.edu/faith-and-culture/was-new-testament-wine-alcoholic/ 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2023, 07:12:40 AM »
Do you really think the wine during Jesus time was the same type of beverage as wine today?

As a “history buff” do you ever research anything or do you just run with your dumb assumptions.

FYI when you post crap like this you sound like a fool, use the link below to educate yourself.

https://cfc.sebts.edu/faith-and-culture/was-new-testament-wine-alcoholic/
No, I guarantee it was worse. Just like beer in the middle ages,every batch was different. There were no standards.

Everyone had a different recipe and everytime it was a different alcohol content.

You take the wine of today, or beer and try to compare them to today.

You think the beer back then was 5-6% alcohol... :D

Wine and beer in ancient times are like the ugl steroids of today. You never know the true potency of what you are getting.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2023, 07:20:43 AM »
No, I guarantee it was worse. Just like beer in the middle ages,every batch was different. There were no standards.

Everyone had a different recipe and everytime it was a different alcohol content.

You take the wine of today, or beer and try to compare them to today.

You think the beer back then was 5-6% alcohol... :D

Wine and beer in ancient times are like the ugl steroids of today. You never know the true potency of what you are getting.

If you’re fine sounding like an uneducated fool I won’t stop you.

Do you know when distilling was invented and how that changes alcohol?

If you took 10 minutes to read the link I posted…..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2023, 07:30:51 AM »
If you’re fine sounding like an uneducated fool I won’t stop you.

Do you know when distilling was invented and how that changes alcohol?

If you took 10 minutes to read the link I posted…..
Are you a Christian, Dave D?

If so, then it proves that you are going to believe what you want to believe (or hope to believe) and nothing will change your mind.

I'm proud of your blind faith, Dave D.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2023, 10:44:52 AM »
Are you a Christian, Dave D?

If so, then it proves that you are going to believe what you want to believe (or hope to believe) and nothing will change your mind.

I'm proud of your blind faith, Dave D.

You brought up Jesus, acting like you’re dropping some profound wisdom. I’m sure the wine argument is one you’ve had since the 8th grade and one has ever wasted their time trying to help you realize you sound foolish, so now you’re more firmly entrenched in your self taught logic.

What does fact have to do with faith?

You think the wine referenced in the Bible is the same as the same as the box you’re drinking out of…. as if the last 150 years haven’t been a complete revolution in development in human history.

Here is another “profound” thought you can throw out in social settings, if man evolved from apes or chimps why do we still have apes/chimps? Give your crowd something to think about.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2023, 11:10:52 AM »
You brought up Jesus, acting like you’re dropping some profound wisdom. I’m sure the wine argument is one you’ve had since the 8th grade and one has ever wasted their time trying to help you realize you sound foolish, so now you’re more firmly entrenched in your self taught logic.

What does fact have to do with faith?

You think the wine referenced in the Bible is the same as the same as the box you’re drinking out of…. as if the last 150 years haven’t been a complete revolution in development in human history.

Here is another “profound” thought you can throw out in social settings, if man evolved from apes or chimps why do we still have apes/chimps? Give your crowd something to think about.
Leave BLM out of this

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2023, 12:00:36 PM »
Hey I did some of my best fucking under those circumstances.And in the back seat at a drive in movie I might add.