Author Topic: Flex Wheeler's words of wisdom  (Read 3340 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Flex Wheeler's words of wisdom
« on: January 30, 2023, 05:48:16 AM »
On a zoom interview last year with Cormier , Milos, James etc

Former Natural freak Flex Wheeler claims (brags) that he knows people broken, injured and in more pain than he is yet they haven't accomplished what he has .

What a stupid person ( Ivan Drago's accent ) 

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hh 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Flex Wheeler's words of wisdom
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 06:00:09 AM »
Flex is one of the biggest tards, in a sea full of big tards.
King fish of retards...

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 06:12:51 AM »
He acts like he's all big and bad but he doesn't have 2 legs to stand on.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 06:29:46 AM »
All his problems are self inflicted. Destroyed his kidneys with gear and SEO. Even after retirement he was still pumping his arms with SEO. Are you overcoming adversity when it's all self inflicted?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 10:25:46 AM »
Would you rather be Munzer or Flex?  ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2023, 10:38:37 AM »
isn't using flex and wisdom in the same sentence a misnomer ?   ::)
F

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2023, 10:39:55 AM »
That’s a pathetic statement by flex he is broke and has absolutely nothing to show in his adult life

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2023, 10:40:47 AM »
Would you rather be Munzer or Flex?  ;D
:D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2023, 11:45:32 AM »
All you got to do is look at the shitty tats he covered himself with and see how broken his mind really is.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2023, 11:47:23 AM »
"Dont make a comeback in the physique class"

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2023, 11:48:57 AM »
WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

LOL!!!!!

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ta Na Ka!

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2023, 12:19:00 PM »
The guy is a narcissist, but I don’t wish anything bad on him for that.

Some people are just troubled and self sabotaging and that is him.

Some take it a step further and shit on everyone all the time and those people you do want them to see some comeuppance.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2023, 12:19:43 PM »
My nikka

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2023, 02:35:42 PM »
I remember attending an expo around 2010, and while most pros were very unapproachable, Kenneth was the total opposite. He was very open, friendly, respectful, and talked to me and my buddy like a normal person. He also was very honest and gave us a big wake up call about PED, he literally said we should look around and wake up if we think natural bodybuilding is real. Thanks to that honest conversation, we gave up on our unrealistic dreams and just started focusing on overall fitness, mobility, endurance, and longevity. I am still amazed so many years later how friendly and communicative he was compared to all those other lumps of chemicals standing around looking as big and mean as possible.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2023, 07:38:43 PM »
I remember attending an expo around 2010, and while most pros were very unapproachable, Kenneth was the total opposite. He was very open, friendly, respectful, and talked to me and my buddy like a normal person. He also was very honest and gave us a big wake up call about PED, he literally said we should look around and wake up if we think natural bodybuilding is real. Thanks to that honest conversation, we gave up on our unrealistic dreams and just started focusing on overall fitness, mobility, endurance, and longevity. I am still amazed so many years later how friendly and communicative he was compared to all those other lumps of chemicals standing around looking as big and mean as possible.
Hi Kenneth, how's it going?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2023, 11:33:17 PM »

Did he let you suck his cock?

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2023, 11:37:12 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2023, 12:37:16 AM »
On a zoom interview last year with Cormier , Milos, James etc

Former Natural freak Flex Wheeler claims (brags) that he knows people broken, injured and in more pain than he is yet they haven't accomplished what he has .

What a stupid person ( Ivan Drago's accent ) 

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hh

He must read Bhankys 1000 page thread

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2023, 01:07:39 AM »
Hi Kenneth, how's it going?
:D No shit, it looks like Flex is in the house.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2023, 06:16:46 AM »

Because he was small and useless during that time. It’s like the fat girl who has to be nice because it’s the only thing she has going for her

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2023, 07:17:43 AM »
Because he was small and useless during that time. It’s like the fat girl who has to be nice because it’s the only thing she has going for her

Back in 2010 Flex forgot to mention that he was eventually going to jump back onstage with the ‘lumps of chemicals’ and really mess himself up

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2023, 07:36:30 AM »

There's a thread where someone said that Lou Ferrigno was nice to talk to "one day"  or at least to that aprticular Getbigger.... I think it was around  2006 .....I need to look it up .

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2023, 10:18:20 AM »

This. When you're on top and still humble/decent is when you've conquered it. Flex was nothing of the sort in his prime.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2023, 10:19:28 AM »
There's a thread where someone said that Lou Ferrigno was nice to talk to "one day"  or at least to that aprticular Getbigger.... I think it was around  2006 .....I need to look it up .

Back then I think it was still $20.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2023, 10:55:27 AM »
Be that as it may, it does not change the facts I have reported. Some people remain dicks even after losing their physique. For instance, Shawn Ray was there as well, very small, mushy, bald and short man, yet very distant and unapproachable.