Author Topic: Ron DeSantis - will predict he will be the next president  (Read 8535 times)

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: Ron DeSantis
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2023, 10:09:44 AM »
Trump is done, he will never win again

As delusional as when Levrone made his “comeback” only to embarrass himself
Bro...

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2023, 11:06:30 AM »
He’s into third world wars

TBH 2023 is going to be one big shitshow on the international stage the way things are going with weapons funding in Ukraine and talk of fighter jets, tanks, etc. Poking that bear is a terrible idea. Putin is known for using Polonium and nerve agents to assassinate his own traitors in the UK. I don't think they realise what this guy is capable of when he feels he's been wronged.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2023, 02:08:30 AM »
TBH 2023 is going to be one big shitshow on the international stage the way things are going with weapons funding in Ukraine and talk of fighter jets, tanks, etc. Poking that bear is a terrible idea. Putin is known for using Polonium and nerve agents to assassinate his own traitors in the UK. I don't think they realise what this guy is capable of when he feels he's been wronged.
The great reset.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2023, 04:58:32 PM »
I’d say Desantis is a lock for President if he runs. If not I would say trump will take it. One thing is for certain No way in hell will a democrat be president again for a long while after this mess of shit.
Bro...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2023, 04:59:51 PM »
The fact that you still support Biden through this shitshow shows just HOW delusional you liberals really are. Wow.

This.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2023, 06:33:47 PM »
St. Petersburg, Fla - Governor Ron DeSantis was joined by local legislators and small business owners in St. Petersburg where he signed Senate Bill (SB) 2006, landmark legislation aimed at stemming the tide of local and state government overreach.

'The State Health Officer, upon declaration of a public health emergency, may take actions that are necessary to protect the public health.

Such actions include, but are not limited to:

4. Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to be examined, tested, vaccinated, or treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be subjected to isolation or quarantine.

a. Examination, testing, vaccination, or treatment may be performed by any qualified person authorized by the State Health Officer.

b. If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual.

c. Any order of the State Health Officer given to effectuate this paragraph is immediately enforceable by a law enforcement officer under s. 381.0012.'

http://laws.flrules.org/2021/8

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2023, 09:14:38 PM »
Man, if Trump wins, it would be so fucking epic, glorious... The ultimate "FUCK YOU" to loony-leftists around the world. I would wear my TRUMP 2020 cap for one year straight and I'm not even American. Would wear it everywhere. Rub it in as many ugly leftist faces as I fucking can.

I still remember reading stupid delusional sickening posts from leftards on Creepy Pedo Joe Bidens instagram page when he was elected, how happy and relieved they were, how they all thought their lives were going to be SO MUCH better, how all USAians would now be united and love one another, no more hate, no more racism, no more riots... hahahaha ::)

HOW'D THAT/BIDEN WORK OUT FOR YOU, FUCKWITS?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2023, 09:37:48 PM »
Anyone from the right side of politics, DeSantis is a better candidate, but Trump for sole reason he drives the left ultimately insane, in saying that I think there's too many swing voters who won't vote for him who will DeSantis, and Trumps greatest fault is everything he does is in self interest, even if DeSantis can win and he can't he will still run.  The mid terms proved that and he still hasn't backed down. Another Term of Biden or Democrat and the countries gone forever if it hasn't already. IMO most of the country is that way already.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2023, 02:45:09 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2023, 04:16:14 PM »
Anyone from the right side of politics, DeSantis is a better candidate, but Trump for sole reason he drives the left ultimately insane, in saying that I think there's too many swing voters who won't vote for him who will DeSantis, and Trumps greatest fault is everything he does is in self interest, even if DeSantis can win and he can't he will still run.  The mid terms proved that and he still hasn't backed down. Another Term of Biden or Democrat and the countries gone forever if it hasn't already. IMO most of the country is that way already.

Trump is the logical choice.  I know of no one that truly thinks that Trump cannot win so long as the election is legitimate.  DeSantis is okay and will make a fine VP running mate and can learn from Trump.  Every thing I saw President Trump do in office was for America and her citizens.  Trump is for the people.   I honestly have no idea why this silly bullshit of "Trump can't win but DeSantis can because he's not a meanie, blah, blah, blah"...is even proferred by thinking adults.  It is farcical in content and devious in its intent.

Mr. Trump is for America and REAL Americans FIRST!  Fuck the turd-worlders and limp wrist cuck crowd.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2023, 04:30:10 PM »
DeSantis is deep state... CIA alum. Trump wasn't any better lied through his teeth and did nothing of substance even when the repubs had the house and senate.

Any one who still believes in the democrat republican WWE show is a straight up retard. They are walking us in to the slaughter house and not enough of us are awake to do a damn thing about it.

Fucking Sucks man! down right depressing.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2023, 06:12:42 PM »
DeSantis is deep state... CIA alum. Trump wasn't any better lied through his teeth and did nothing of substance even when the repubs had the house and senate.

Any one who still believes in the democrat republican WWE show is a straight up retard. They are walking us in to the slaughter house and not enough of us are awake to do a damn thing about it.

Fucking Sucks man! down right depressing.

1000% 2 sides of the same coin and its simply amazing to me that both camps think they are right...... they ain't

Trump COULD  have pardoned all the patriots like Snowden and Assange......  he didn't.

He COULD have drained the swamp with executive orders dismantling all the alphabet fake agencies... he didn't

Trump didn't do shit except make the right think he's for them because he's not "the radical left"

Desantis is 1000000000% deep state and being pushed like nobody's business to be POTUS one day.

The media could have pushed any one of the dozen Rebup governors who did just as much for their states as Desantis did during lockdowns...... NONE of those other republicans got even close to as much press.

Yet nobody stops to think and wonder why that is... why Desantis being pushed so hard?.. No other R gov was.... why?

Dumb sheep who can't see its all an illusion.. just infighting to keep the peasants preoccupied while the "Rothschilds" take over

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2023, 07:00:54 PM »
Anyone seen as the Establishment candidate can't get the nomination.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2023, 11:25:40 PM »
Trump and DeSantis might be controlled resistance. The only thing that will change my mind is them getting results. If Trump says he will drain the swamp and instead it thrives then he is a con artist. I need to see results. The woke left has been getting results with their agenda. Now I need to see Trump or DeSantis get the same kind of results. What prevented Trump from firing Generals or anyone that opposed his agenda?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2023, 12:45:21 AM »
Trump and DeSantis might be controlled resistance. The only thing that will change my mind is them getting results. If Trump says he will drain the swamp and instead it thrives then he is a con artist. I need to see results. The woke left has been getting results with their agenda. Now I need to see Trump or DeSantis get the same kind of results. What prevented Trump from firing Generals or anyone that opposed his agenda?
Good point.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2023, 09:18:05 AM »

exactly ...... 2 sides of the same coin

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2023, 06:34:53 PM »

The "results" the left has been getting is to destroy America and her citizens.  Trump can drain the so-called "swamp" so long as the legislature is all behind him.     

By the way, I do  not consider destroying America and those of us who are her true citizens "results" unless you call them the "results of poisoning".  Look at the idiocy of the current President and Vice-President and tell me what that is the result of.

I would say it is the result of electronically stealing an election.  Your results should not vary.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2023, 06:42:56 PM »

Luckily the person that gets selected no longer needs your vote or mine, which is fortunate because I am done.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2023, 06:47:43 PM »
Trump is the logical choice.  I know of no one that truly thinks that Trump cannot win so long as the election is legitimate.  DeSantis is okay and will make a fine VP running mate and can learn from Trump.  Every thing I saw President Trump do in office was for America and her citizens.  Trump is for the people.   I honestly have no idea why this silly bullshit of "Trump can't win but DeSantis can because he's not a meanie, blah, blah, blah"...is even proferred by thinking adults.  It is farcical in content and devious in its intent.

Mr. Trump is for America and REAL Americans FIRST!  Fuck the turd-worlders and limp wrist cuck crowd.

Delusional cannot even begin to describe this, give it a rest

Go drink a gallon of milk and squat 500 pounds

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2023, 06:54:16 PM »
Delusional cannot even begin to describe this, give it a rest

Go drink a gallon of milk and squat 500 pounds

I am far from delusional.  If you do not accept the obvious truth it is because you, for whatever reason(s) desire to be fed a lie.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2023, 07:02:26 PM »
I am far from delusional.  If you do not accept the obvious truth it is because you, for whatever reason(s) desire to be fed a lie.

You thinking trump is going to win is delusional, he’s done, 2016-2020, there’s not coming back, nothing, keep wishing

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2023, 07:03:52 PM »
You thinking trump is going to win is delusional, he’s done, 2016-2020, there’s not coming back, nothing, keep wishing

And you keep hoping for the destruction of our Nation and I will wish that the democrap pets come for such as you.

And they will.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2023, 08:25:34 PM »
And you keep hoping for the destruction of our Nation and I will wish that the democrap pets come for such as you.

And they will.

And you assume that? I don’t have to hope, both sides are doing a great job at that while your old ass is buying all the hype these politicians are selling you

I should become a politician and profit out of all the mindless idiots this country has to offer starting with you  ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2023, 08:27:44 PM »

I respect The Scott.

But anyone who thinks Trump has a snowballs chance in hell of winning in 2024 is deeply misguided.

I think a lot of people are just trying to be positive and believe he can win.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2023, 11:42:45 PM »

Luckily the person that gets selected no longer needs your vote or mine, which is fortunate because I am done.

That is why I have never voted and never will. It is why I am a-political. I was done with it a long time ago. Best thing I ever did was stop caring about politics.

It’s all a sham.
X