Author Topic: tom brady retires  (Read 2234 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
tom brady retires
« on: February 01, 2023, 03:05:58 PM »
 and he will make more money flapping his gums now.
F

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: tom brady retires
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 03:31:14 PM »

https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

Goodell had imposed a $500,000 fine on Belichick, a $250,000 fine on the team and the loss of a first-round draft pick just four days after league security officials had caught the Patriots and before he'd even sent a team of investigators to Foxborough, Massachusetts. Those investigators hadn't come up empty: Inside a room accessible only to Belichick and a few others, they found a library of scouting material containing videotapes of opponents' signals, with detailed notes matching signals to plays for many teams going back seven seasons. Among them were handwritten diagrams of the defensive signals of the Pittsburgh Steelers, including the notes used in the January 2002 AFC Championship Game won by the Patriots 24-17. Yet almost as quickly as the tapes and notes were found, they were destroyed, on Goodell's orders: League executives stomped the tapes into pieces and shredded the papers inside a Gillette Stadium conference room.

Pats' first three superbowls = Houston Astros 2017 levels of cheating.
Y

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 03:32:35 PM »
Again? Has he retired more times than Mark McGwire?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2023, 03:42:53 PM »
Definitely the GOAT.

However, he’s still not more successful than Dr. Goodrum, PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2023, 03:45:23 PM »
Definitely the GOAT.

However, he’s still not more successful than Dr. Goodrum, PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.

Well given that Vincenzo "married" a googly-eyed hybrid human/puffer fish how could Brady compete with that? 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2023, 04:11:28 PM »
and he will make more money flapping his gums now.

So stupid. He isn’t good in front of a camera, he is a dork that is very nervous and just comes off as a little boy.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2023, 04:45:12 PM »
So stupid. He isn’t good in front of a camera, he is a dork that is very nervous and just comes off as a little boy.
   for sure he's a terrible talker but he joins a long list of bad talkers that they use. Phil Simms, Shannon Sharpe, Bill Cowter, Tony Romo to name a few.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2023, 04:50:41 PM »

some of these guys need closed captioning to be understood.
F

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2023, 05:38:47 PM »
He’s a stiff, not sure how he’ll do. His snl hosting was terrible. Peyton manning is very funny.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2023, 05:45:32 PM »

https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart

Pats' first three superbowls = Houston Astros 2017 levels of cheating.

He still has 7, not like he’s got 0

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2023, 06:12:21 PM »
He still has 7, not like he’s got 0
The Pat's are the only team taping and trying to get an edge also

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2023, 06:15:34 PM »

They are the team that’s gotten caught twice and find millions on multiple occasions. If you read the article, they had a full-time employee dedicated to stealing, plays and deciphering other teams codes. It was an elaborate cheating ritual, and no other team has been suspected of anything, close, let alone been caught.
Y

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2023, 06:17:24 PM »

Regardless his peers don’t care, they all regard him as the best to do it

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2023, 06:29:20 PM »

Regardless his peers don’t care, they all regard him as the best to do it
Yup. By a mile

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2023, 12:17:37 AM »

So he let the German and kids go to play one more season in the NFL and will have to look at memes of the negro and the German in retirement?  I'm assuming she is going to sue the negro.  Both appear to have CTE.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2023, 01:12:58 AM »
He’s a stiff, not sure how he’ll do. His snl hosting was terrible. Peyton manning is very funny.
Joe Montana was another great QB who was a stiff on air. Only lasted 1 year on TV.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2023, 11:58:33 AM »
   With Tom Brady announcing his retirement, there are no longer any active pro athletes who were drafted by the Montreal Expos. Via MLB FOX
F

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2023, 12:04:35 PM »

So he let the German and kids go to play one more season in the NFL and will have to look at memes of the negro and the German in retirement?  I'm assuming she is going to sue the negro.  Both appear to have CTE.

I don't know who that guy is but when you look up "shit eating grin" in the dictionary that picture comes up.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2023, 12:14:54 PM »
Brutal if true

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2023, 12:21:30 PM »

That clown will prob end up dead not too long from now

Brady doesn’t have anything to worry about, he’s 6’4, good looking, rich and big cock, clearly living the dream

A blueprint on what getbiggers aspire to be

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2023, 02:02:32 AM »

I've never understood her popularity. I see better looking women at WalMart.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2023, 08:42:33 AM »
I've never understood her popularity. I see better looking women at WalMart.

Alemão, Italiano e Polonês from Southern states are automatically the standard of beauty and exported even when they are considered plain by Northern standards.   

I'm assuming external agencies pick girls like Adriana Lima and Jill Marques, ethnic Bahians. They are definitely weeded out in the Southern states.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2023, 09:00:35 AM »
Giselle Bundschen was born in Brazil but is German through and through.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gisele_B%C3%BCndchen

Born in Horizontina, Rio Grande do Sul, Bündchen is a sixth-generation German Brazilian, born to Vânia (née Nonnenmacher), a bank clerk pensioner, and Valdir Bündchen, a sociologist and writer.[20][21] Her grandfather, Walter Bündchen, once served as mayor of Horizontina.[22] She grew up with five sisters, Raquel, Graziela, Gabriela, Rafaela and her fraternal twin, Patrícia.[23] The family was Catholic.[24] Although her parents speak German and Bündchen learned German in school, she no longer speaks the language

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2023, 12:13:05 PM »

I give him 3 years tops.
F

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2023, 01:22:15 AM »
Giselle Bundschen was born in Brazil but is German through and through.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gisele_B%C3%BCndchen

Born in Horizontina, Rio Grande do Sul, Bündchen is a sixth-generation German Brazilian, born to Vânia (née Nonnenmacher), a bank clerk pensioner, and Valdir Bündchen, a sociologist and writer.[20][21] Her grandfather, Walter Bündchen, once served as mayor of Horizontina.[22] She grew up with five sisters, Raquel, Graziela, Gabriela, Rafaela and her fraternal twin, Patrícia.[23] The family was Catholic.[24] Although her parents speak German and Bündchen learned German in school, she no longer speaks the language
I nicknamed her Big Bird because of that huge nose. She's skinny as a rail with no curves which works great for a model modeling clothes. She'd be even better modeling gloves.