Author Topic: Bonac's Kidneys  (Read 5281 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Bonac's Kidneys
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2023, 04:25:05 PM »
Why would he be using orals at all?

I think orals produce better results from my experience many moons ago and quicker.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2023, 05:49:55 PM »
This thread would get more clicks on Getbig if it was titled “Bonac’s Cock”

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2023, 05:58:39 PM »

Haha, that’s for damn sure.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2023, 06:59:55 PM »
You don't think orals do nothing beyond what injects do? I think there's a reason why basically every bb does orals in the lead up to a show, even if they are not fans of them off-season.
Most pros stay away from orals, they may throw in a little halo or even in some cases anadrol but only for the last few weeks for a short stint. Test, masteron, winny, primo, tren, gh, insulin are more than adequate for pre contest. Maybe last 2 weeks get off injections and go to some orals, but dude is like 6 weeks out.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2023, 07:39:56 PM »

The real Reality is that both groups are attracted to (good looking) jacked guys.

Pics like that are made by jealous virgins/incels/ugly-fucks... who've never been jacked before.

I'm so sick of seeing shit like that and reading comments from getbiggers thinking &/or acting like women aren't into big juicy muscles. The only females who aren't into big muscles are little girls, virgins, asexuals... and the only women who say they aren't into muscles are liars and idiots who don't realize they're into muscle ("eeeww bodybuilders are gross".. *sees jacked guy irl* - *drools/blushes/gets wet*)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2023, 07:41:15 PM »
Most pros stay away from orals, they may throw in a little halo or even in some cases anadrol but only for the last few weeks for a short stint. Test, masteron, winny, primo, tren, gh, insulin are more than adequate for pre contest. Maybe last 2 weeks get off injections and go to some orals, but dude is like 6 weeks out.

I only know one Pro personally and he's tight lipped about gear.

But i can tell you the top level NPC amateurs i've trained with over the last 20 years ate oral steroids like tic tacs.

Hell i know powerlifters and strongman that take over 200mg of oral steroids per day, often for months on end.

I took 100mg of Anadrol for 8 months when i competed in powerlifting.

Never had a single problem with it other than acid reflux.

My liver values were perfect the entire time, but i was also 28 years old.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2023, 08:46:52 PM »

I think it's completely wrong to say they mostly stay away from orals. If someone only does 6 weeks I would say that's unusually short. And Winny is an "oral" and it's still a favorite.
I could name here many guys who many orals as they approach the contest. Inject are rarely really dropped either. Some stop one week out and then just do an odd shot which don't count. Say a dozen shots of Winny and a couple of shot s of test suspension. 1-2 days out. Two weeks out some really load, say Proviron, Halo, Winny, Anavar and the some Anadrol for more fullness the day before. LOL. Like always, there have been exceptions but orals have featured heavily the past few decades. I did see ONE guy,, John Jewett, who claimed Halo only the last couple of weeks but he admittedly reduced drastically what he was used to.

Something like Winstrol for 12 weeks has been like a standard for some. Anavar the same pretty much.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2023, 09:11:56 PM »
I only know one Pro personally and he's tight lipped about gear.

But i can tell you the top level NPC amateurs i've trained with over the last 20 years ate oral steroids like tic tacs.

Hell i know powerlifters and strongman that take over 200mg of oral steroids per day, often for months on end.

I took 100mg of Anadrol for 8 months when i competed in powerlifting.

Never had a single problem with it other than acid reflux.

My liver values were perfect the entire time, but i was also 28 years old.

Acid reflux has been the major problem for me from orals. I have acted stupidly with orals. Pretty recently I was on over a year straight on Anadrol. I used only 25mg when I felt I couldn't make it justice but a few weeks later I was at an average of 150mg and up to 250mg for a day or 2 before trying to PR at the gym. But get this? I often mixed in one or more orals at the same. Maybe a little Dbol and Anavar or Superdrol and Winstrol and sometimes mix 5 additional orals in stints. Now is there a point to this? Other than it being haphazard with no real plan. my doc mentioned my liver values looked perfect and I hadn't even gotten off the Anadrol. So, some may tolerate certain steroids even when taken in obvious excess.

I have always tried any product I'd never tried if it sort of happened to fall in my lap. Like right now, someone gave me a 10ml bottle of methyltrienolone, 2mg per ml. I've tried like 1mg as a sort of PWO and it appears to kick one hell of a punch. I ner felt that Halo rage but this stuff is diffrent. It has been shown to cause liver damage very quickly at 100mcg a day. It was withdrawn from the market due extreme live toxicity. If I had access to more I might kill myself. ESFitness I think made and sold it and said it was insanely potent. Can't remember exactly what he said, perhaps he compared it to high dose tren.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2023, 08:38:49 PM »
Now he’s saying it’s from intense training and dieting lol
X

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2023, 09:49:20 PM »

Why would he be using orals at all?

Bonac loves oral. Both giving and receiving.

I know... too obvious but it had to be said.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2023, 04:22:36 AM »
Now he’s saying it’s from intense training and dieting lol

Yup, I guess BB and cutting drugs have zero to do with kidney health?  ::)
Maybe the Lasix they take is actually healthy??

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2023, 04:27:01 AM »
Amazing self-diagnosis from Dr. William Bonac MD, DO, HMO, PPO, NAACP

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2023, 04:34:09 AM »
I’m a dr and his kidneys look healthy to me yes.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2023, 05:03:49 AM »
Amazing self-diagnosis from Dr. William Bonac MD, DO, HMO, PPO, NAACP

Incredible credentials.

Very Goodrum-like.

Does Bonac own 3,000 businesses also?

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2023, 05:04:18 AM »
Incredible credentials.

Very Goodrum-like.

Does Bonac own 3,000 businesses also?

Who nose!?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2023, 05:10:04 AM »
Yup, I guess BB and cutting drugs have zero to do with kidney health?  ::)
Maybe the Lasix they take is actually healthy??

Short triceps totally unbecoming of a “top tier” pro.  Sad!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2023, 07:27:38 AM »
The real Reality is that both groups are attracted to (good looking) jacked guys.

Pics like that are made by jealous virgins/incels/ugly-fucks... who've never been jacked before.

I'm so sick of seeing shit like that and reading comments from getbiggers thinking &/or acting like women aren't into big juicy muscles. The only females who aren't into big muscles are little girls, virgins, asexuals... and the only women who say they aren't into muscles are liars and idiots who don't realize they're into muscle ("eeeww bodybuilders are gross".. *sees jacked guy irl* - *drools/blushes/gets wet*)
Whatever pct. Don’t know but from experience many yrs. In New Jersey all the hot looking girls implanted and or hot gym girls at all the outdoor bars at jersey shore like puffed up dudes or lean  summer cycle guys it’s like clockwork.the geeky kinda pretty 3rd or 4th wheel girls in a shore house of hot girls will stray to the skinny fat types

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2023, 07:42:31 AM »
 :-\

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2023, 08:39:20 AM »
:-\

What a fucking idiot

Too bad, Mr not so big cock, all stuffing and not enough meat

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2023, 09:54:52 AM »
I would always switch to faster clearing injectables and orals as I got closer to a show, The fats gone, at this point its about managing your water retention the faster acting the substance the more control over the water impact, My days were twenty years ago and the look back then was grainy as opposed to todays round full look, but that's what I did back then, dropped my test and staged my fast acting shots and orals to compensate.

Never used orals off season, they basically totally crash your HDL or good cholesterol, injectables effect your blood work in a much less negative way at least in my own bodies experience.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2023, 10:11:04 AM »
Whatever pct. Don’t know but from experience many yrs. In New Jersey all the hot looking girls implanted and or hot gym girls at all the outdoor bars at jersey shore like puffed up dudes or lean  summer cycle guys it’s like clockwork.the geeky kinda pretty 3rd or 4th wheel girls in a shore house of hot girls will stray to the skinny fat types

I've seen it all my life and personally experienced it. Everyone is crazy about big juicy muscles. On tv as a kid, I'd see women lose their minds over muscular guys (Rick Rude...). When I was a 16-20+yo twink I'd see jacked guys get all the hot women in clubs. Half the bb pros admit they got into bodybuilding to get women and noticed jacked guys getting all the women. Let's not forget about "AnabolicHalo" who was obsessed with building 18" arms to "get all the girls". He knew.
When I'm on cycle, people stare at my muscles, I get eye-fucked by everyone... I've had a hot woman stare at my bod from a distance and then moan as she slowly walked by me in a narrow aisle in a shopping mall shop while I was beside my ex. I've had/seen a (clearly gay) man eyefuck my flexed arm holding a heavy grocery bag or three and follow me into a petfood aisle my ex was in, come up next to me pretending he was going to buy dog food and trying to find the courage to say something to me only to then walk away the second he realized the woman beside us was my partner. I've seen a woman in another grocery store who couldn't take her eyes off my bod. Every 8 seconds I looked up/over, there she was, still staring at me, checking me out. 90% of the time my ex used to squirt was around 10 seconds after I told her to feel my bicep(s) while fucking her...
"TheKetoKid" on here (who's jacked) had a woman get on a cardio machine right next to him in an empty gym and just stare at him while cardio-ing (the pussy was too scared to look at her and talk to her - even with all those artificial hormones in him and artificial muscles on him - but).. if he had just a hint of balls/manliness he could've banged her in the locker room or his/her place/car after a 20 second chat.. all thanks to his muscles.

Chicks still find me hot without the inflated muscles, but when I'm inflated and wearing a singlet.. Jesus.
I think if I ever got proper jacked/huge on hgh/slin I'd get this kinda reaction from everyone, everywhere I went

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2023, 03:55:01 PM »
I've seen it all my life and personally experienced it. Everyone is crazy about big juicy muscles. On tv as a kid, I'd see women lose their minds over muscular guys (Rick Rude...). When I was a 16-20+yo twink I'd see jacked guys get all the hot women in clubs. Half the bb pros admit they got into bodybuilding to get women and noticed jacked guys getting all the women. Let's not forget about "AnabolicHalo" who was obsessed with building 18" arms to "get all the girls". He knew.
When I'm on cycle, people stare at my muscles, I get eye-fucked by everyone... I've had a hot woman stare at my bod from a distance and then moan as she slowly walked by me in a narrow aisle in a shopping mall shop while I was beside my ex. I've had/seen a (clearly gay) man eyefuck my flexed arm holding a heavy grocery bag or three and follow me into a petfood aisle my ex was in, come up next to me pretending he was going to buy dog food and trying to find the courage to say something to me only to then walk away the second he realized the woman beside us was my partner. I've seen a woman in another grocery store who couldn't take her eyes off my bod. Every 8 seconds I looked up/over, there she was, still staring at me, checking me out. 90% of the time my ex used to squirt was around 10 seconds after I told her to feel my bicep(s) while fucking her...
"TheKetoKid" on here (who's jacked) had a woman get on a cardio machine right next to him in an empty gym and just stare at him while cardio-ing (the pussy was too scared to look at her and talk to her - even with all those artificial hormones in him and artificial muscles on him - but).. if he had just a hint of balls/manliness he could've banged her in the locker room or his/her place/car after a 20 second chat.. all thanks to his muscles.

Chicks still find me hot without the inflated muscles, but when I'm inflated and wearing a singlet.. Jesus.
I think if I ever got proper jacked/huge on hgh/slin I'd get this kinda reaction from everyone, everywhere I went

What is it about squeezing your arms that causes your gf to squirt? Is this limited to ber or is it a normal experience for you with other women?

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2023, 09:36:46 PM »
What is it about squeezing your arms that causes your gf to squirt? Is this limited to ber or is it a normal experience for you with other women?

I'd say it's a combination of being assertive/dominant, her finding me / my bod really hot and her being into muscle.
She wasn't a squirter and wasn't - or should I say - didn't realize - she was into muscle before she met me.

I'm 100% sure I'd make Booty squirt after telling her to feel my biceps while fucking her too.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2023, 06:48:47 AM »
I didnt realize Chad "Kidney" Nicholls is his coach?  If so, makes sense now...  :-[

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2023, 07:23:04 AM »
I didnt realize Chad "Kidney" Nicholls is his coach?  If so, makes sense now...  :-[

“Bro!”