Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Bob Cicherillo YouTube video from earlier tonight

<< < (12/12)

Dalnet:

--- Quote from: Royalty on March 21, 2023, 01:10:28 PM ---I tried watching the video. I had to turn it off. That show is garbage.

For some reason, the only person that I find interesting is Valentino.

--- End quote ---

Valentino did a stint for some people 'story time with gregg valentino' or some shit. It was absolutely hilarious him telling his stories about shit he got up to. Disgusting but funny at the same time. He's a great story teller, imo.

The one about that goth chick in her warehouse apartment was hilarious. Gregg's met some fucked up people.

Royalty:

--- Quote from: Dalnet on April 02, 2023, 01:40:14 PM ---Valentino did a stint for some people 'story time with gregg valentino' or some shit. It was absolutely hilarious him telling his stories about shit he got up to. Disgusting but funny at the same time. He's a great story teller, imo.

The one about that goth chick in her warehouse apartment was hilarious. Gregg's met some fucked up people.

--- End quote ---

Valentino is great. He has great charisma, and he is very interesting to listen to. He can carry a show.

Skeletor:

--- Quote from: Flexacon on April 01, 2023, 07:45:04 AM ---His quads might disagree with you

--- End quote ---

What a weird looking physique.

wes:

--- Quote from: Royalty on April 01, 2023, 05:51:25 PM ---Wes, watch from 16:17 to roughly 9:23

It will be a confirmation of what you already know to be true 😃

--- End quote ---
Bob fucking crushed him !!

Can you say owned ?  ;D

ThisisOverload:
Bob just needs to put Nick's gay for pay videos and schmoe wrestling videos on loop for his next video.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version