Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 247475 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« on: March 22, 2023, 08:48:06 PM »
Fine you guys are right why argue about scaled pics with each other. I will be competing at the Charlotte Pro Am April 23rd in the over 40 classic physique division. That is a 212lb weigh for me based on height. You guys can't claim I didn't have a good lineup if I win as you are all invited to come compete against me. It is a month away I just renewed my NPC card today. I will say I took today off due to shoulder pain in my bad shoulder however yeah I do think I can win the over 40 classic physique division with the muscle I have now just tightening up a few more pounds.

I think me winning is at least even money but let's find out

https://carolinanpc.com/contest/npc-charlotte-cup/

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 09:05:32 PM »
Will your crooked teeth whore preggers at 15 be taking pics of you finishing last again? Do you think she fucked other junkies from her court besides you?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 09:09:08 PM »
Will your crooked teeth whore preggers at 15 be taking pics of you finishing last again? Do you think she fucked other junkies from her court besides you?

So now you want to come online and call women you don't know names? Do you not realize you are the scumbag not me. Not going to respond to you again you are not worth my attention.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 09:11:32 PM »
So now you want to come online and call women you don't know names? Do you not realize you are the scumbag not me. Not going to respond to you again you are not worth my attention.

I don't care if you don't respond, I'll do what I do pedo boy.
Shouldn't you be putting up another pic wearing kids undies?
Aren't you gonna take my life?
Think other junkies like you eat her stinky pussy out in the interview room?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2023, 09:39:59 PM »
Fine you guys are right why argue about scaled pics with each other. I will be competing at the Charlotte Pro Am April 23rd in the over 40 classic physique division. That is a 212lb weigh for me based on height. You guys can't claim I didn't have a good lineup if I win as you are all invited to come compete against me. It is a month away I just renewed my NPC card today. I will say I took today off due to shoulder pain in my bad shoulder however yeah I do think I can win the over 40 classic physique division with the muscle I have now just tightening up a few more pounds.

August 6th.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2023, 09:45:54 PM »
I give you credit for entering this and even wish you luck.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2023, 09:48:09 PM »
What I enjoy about Hankins is ability to sign up for anything and then proclaim himself the winner or at least the non existent odds on favorite.

It’s this type of disillusionment without a shred of humility that you just don’t see enough of today.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2023, 09:49:15 PM »

Have you done any research on stem cell therapy?  Might be something that could help with your injuries and imbalances. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2023, 09:51:14 PM »
Have you done any research on stem cell therapy?  Might be something that could help with your injuries and imbalances.

That’s a nice suggestion but it’s not needed. If anyone shows up in the over 40 class they’re going to need to count on a lot more than Bhanks imbalances to have any chance of winning.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2023, 09:56:20 PM »

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2023, 10:01:21 PM »
One entrant in over 40 Classic Physique last year

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_charlotte_cup/cxsd/ollie_risigarigai

Maybe worst tattoos in history
Not quite as gay as the 11 trillion losers who get the Superman S tattoo, but close

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2023, 11:11:41 PM »
That’s a nice suggestion but it’s not needed. If anyone shows up in the over 40 class they’re going to need to count on a lot more than Bhanks imbalances to have any chance of winning.

Fair point.  Thanks Dave.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2023, 04:45:09 AM »

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2022/npc_charlotte_cup/cxsd/ollie_risigarigai

You just are not going to get a good lineup in over 40 for any class at a local show that is why you have to go to a nationals as a master but you need to do a local show first to qualify. I have giving you guys plenty of wanting if you think the lineup is week by all means grab some trunks and show up. Almost every one of you is over 40 and can make the weight limit. So I don’t want to hear there weee only X many guys you are are welcome to compete. It’s a pro am so can watch the pro show it’s also in downtown Charlotte right next to the NASCAR Museum so I will have a nice weekend in Charlotte. Not cutting much weight not doing a dozen classs just going to test the waters and see if I qualify for Nationals. I mean you never know who is going to show up Wes could show up and 185lbs of shredded steel win the entire show.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2023, 04:49:54 AM »

Monster arms with awesome tattoos. What a champion

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2023, 04:55:29 AM »
Monster arms with awesome tattoos. What a champion

I might enter the heavy or the Open  as well and could probably do well. However my best shot at Master Nationals is in classic physique as such I think I should try that class

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2023, 05:01:56 AM »
You just are not going to get a good lineup in over 40 for any class at a local show that is why you have to go to a nationals as a master but you need to do a local show first to qualify. I have giving you guys plenty of wanting if you think the lineup is week by all means grab some trunks and show up. Almost every one of you is over 40 and can make the weight limit. So I don’t want to hear there weee only X many guys you are are welcome to compete. It’s a pro am so can watch the pro show it’s also in downtown Charlotte right next to the NASCAR Museum so I will have a nice weekend in Charlotte. Not cutting much weight not doing a dozen classs just going to test the waters and see if I qualify for Nationals. I mean you never know who is going to show up Wes could show up and 185lbs of shredded steel win the entire show.
I only compete on the National level.....why would I take three steps backwards to appease a lunkhead like you?

My next contest is in a year and a half......buy a ticket !

I give you credit for entering this and even wish you luck.
He gets zero credit from me....the last show he was going to enter,he backed out of and puked in his car,and drove home.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2023, 05:02:23 AM »
I might enter the heavy or the Open  as well and could probably do well. However my best shot at Master Nationals is in classic physique as such I think I should try that class

Hell yeah!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2023, 05:02:31 AM »

pick out your board shorts yet? or you planning on the wheelchair division?

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2023, 05:03:04 AM »
At this rate bhanks could be competing at the next Arnold in both the Strict Curl and Classic Physique

One more event and he is a legit Triple Threat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2023, 05:03:14 AM »
pick out your board shorts yet? or you planning on the wheelchair division?

Men’s Classic physique no board shorts same division as Chris Bumstead

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2023, 05:03:43 AM »
As much as I bust your balls, I also give you props and hope you do well!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2023, 05:03:47 AM »
At this rate bhanks could be competing at the next Arnold in both the Strict Curl and Classic Physique

One more event and he is a legit Triple Threat

I said previously I wanted to do both at a big show

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2023, 05:04:22 AM »
YOU will never place top 5 in any division at the Masters Nats unless there are only 5 guys in your class.....just telling it like it is.....not being a HATER!

Duh!! 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2023, 05:05:59 AM »
I will say this Brian,at least you are giving yourself 4 weeks to get ready instead of 2 weeks like last time.

Most bodybuilders diet for 4 weeks before a contest.
 ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2023, 05:06:47 AM »

Take note you haters...this is called foreshadowing.