Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers

<< < (1618/1685) > >>

Taffin:

--- Quote from: GymnJuice on July 13, 2023, 10:32:20 AM ---Your heart rate should not go to 110 from coffee. You have issues.

--- End quote ---

Definitely.  I can't even get my HR up that high while I'm in Rob's bushes...

(Wonder how long we can keep this up?  ;D)

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: bhank on July 13, 2023, 10:50:29 AM ---Noc news online shows me as placing 2nd

--- End quote ---

You can lie to yourself all you want - here at GB we know the truth as do you.

FAIL! 

Tell Cooper Coop Poop or whatever the F he goes by to sign on to GB so we can mock him daily as well.   

bhank:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on July 13, 2023, 10:52:25 AM ---You can lie to yourself all you want - here at GB we know the truth as do you.

FAIL! 

Tell Cooper Coop Poop or whatever the F he goes by to sign on to GB so we can mock him daily as well.   

--- End quote ---

Her is the truth I can curl 165lbs and you can’t period end of story weak bitch

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: bhank on July 13, 2023, 11:26:53 AM ---Her is the truth I can curl 165lbs and you can’t period end of story weak bitch

--- End quote ---

Want to revisit that Bench press bro?  I'm 192lb and can destroy you on all levels on bench , dead lift, snatch, clean and jerk etc. 

Cuddle up to coop with your little curling gayness.  We are all having a great laugh at this charade. 

robcguns:

--- Quote from: Taffin on July 13, 2023, 10:50:58 AM ---Definitely.  I can't even get my HR up that high while I'm in Rob's bushes...

(Wonder how long we can keep this up?  ;D)

--- End quote ---

I imagine a long time. But I’m a little upset that you watching me jerk it to Matt jerking it doesn’t excite you more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version