Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Severely Depressed For The Last Month

(1/53) > >>

wes:
No training or interest in training,eating very little, and it`s usually shit,feel like leaving my wife,have felt suicidal,and felt like drinking......I never feel like drinking or getting high.

Not looking for sympathy for the pricks here that always say that.....I have explained to Josh how I feel  cuz I know he can relate.

Long story, but I cannot remember a time since I was about 12-13 where I haven`t been depressed......this is why I self medicated for so many decades,just trying to escape this severe depression.

Fast forward to these times now (today),and my anxiety has taken precedence over my depression....ie, I am always somewhat depressed but I have learned how to deal with it by staying busy.....training, and competing has always helped in this regard,but now my depression has once  again reared its ugly head......I know it will pass but this has been a fucking monster.

At any rate no matter how I feel it`s back to the gym on Monday (seriously couldn`t be bothered to to start earlier and I like a new beginning and Monday seems to work for me ),and I`m gonna` diet like a pre-contest but eat larger portions and add in cardio..........anything to stay busy and occupied.

I have a shitload of bio-identical supps for my contest,so on Monday if I don`t post in the training section it means I`ve hung myself in my barn.  :D

Sorry for the Matt C. like rant but had to vent and it seemed the thing to do with my getbig family.

I am like The Phoenix so I don`t go out like a punkass bitch but this sux.

deadz:
Push past it best you can. Time is limited for all of us, keep pushing!

wes:

--- Quote from: deadz on May 16, 2023, 12:36:42 PM ---Push past it best you can. Time is limited for all of us, keep pushing!

--- End quote ---
I will my friend......Monday I will train 4 days a week combining bodyparts and then back to 6 days once the soreness subsides.

I hate to sound like a bitch but I feel fucked!!

njflex:
weather is getting better go away for some sun for a weekend with wife,sit in sun /relax/..beach or a place with pool.

BigRo:
Hi Wes,

Have you considered TRT?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version