Author Topic: Jillian Michael Maximum Strength Fat Burner - sued  (Read 8124 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Jillian Michael Maximum Strength Fat Burner - sued
« on: February 16, 2010, 05:09:37 PM »
From TMZ... February 16th...

If you're keeping score at home, this is the third time Jillian Michaels has been sued over her line of fat burning pills -- but this time, there are allegations they contain a "potentially lethal" blend of ingredients.

In the class action lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Kathy Hensley claims "The Biggest Loser" trainer "sold her proverbial soul to the devil" by teaming up with the companies that created her fat burner.

Hensley claims Jillian and those companies -- Thin Care and Basic Research -- failed to disclose that the main ingredients of the "Jillian Michael Maximum Strength Fat Burner" allegedly combine to make a "toxic cocktail."

In the lawsuit, Hensley claims one of the pill's ingredients -- citrus aurantium -- is "potentially lethal" and known to cause high blood pressure and serious cardiac problems in certain individuals.

Hensley filed the class action lawsuit against Jillian, Thin Care, Basic Research and Walgreens -- and is suing for less than $5,000,000.

Two lawsuits ago, Jillian's people told us the product was vetted by experts and she's confident she'll prevail in court.

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
Re: Jillian Michael Maximum Strength Fat Burner - sued
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 05:12:17 PM »
does it work though ?
Odilly

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 05:13:22 PM »
Did she used to be "big"? Her arms lead that way.
Giving 110%

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 05:14:04 PM »

Is she gay??  ??? ???
D

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 05:16:00 PM »

If you're keeping score at home, this is the third time Jillian Michaels has been sued over her line of fat burning pills -- but this time, there are allegations they contain a "potentially lethal" blend of ingredients.

In the class action lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Kathy Hensley claims "The Biggest Loser" trainer "sold her proverbial soul to the devil" by teaming up with the companies that created her fat burner.

Hensley claims Jillian and those companies -- Thin Care and Basic Research -- failed to disclose that the main ingredients of the "Jillian Michael Maximum Strength Fat Burner" allegedly combine to make a "toxic cocktail."

In the lawsuit, Hensley claims one of the pill's ingredients -- citrus aurantium -- is "potentially lethal" and known to cause high blood pressure and serious cardiac problems in certain individuals.

Hensley filed the class action lawsuit against Jillian, Thin Care, Basic Research and Walgreens -- and is suing for less than $5,000,000.

Two lawsuits ago, Jillian's people told us the product was vetted by experts and she's confident she'll prevail in court.

i'd down a whole bottle, if the settleement would be Jillian giving blowjob and allowing me entrance to one of her remaining 2 holes

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 06:30:55 PM »

This is just ANOTHER perfect example of why I started that other thread, what has she done besides lose weight? Who has she trained? How many years and how people has ACTUALLY trained? Fuck this pisses me, here's a start.........

t’s no secret that Jillian Michaels has been my favorite trainer on The Biggest Loser. While I respect Bob Harper and Kim Lyons for the work they’ve done, I always felt like Jillian’s style fit me better than the others.

I believe a big part of Jillians popularity is not only is she easy on th eyes, but that she is tough when she needs to be and comforting at other times. She seems to have a knack of knowing when someone needs a swift kick in the pants and when someone needs a hug. She’s just so full of energy and she can motivate people. She knows when they’re at their breaking point and believes in her clients, even if they don’t believe in their self. She pushes people to achieve goals they never thought they could reach on their own. I think these are the reasons she’s so wildly popular!

If you haven’t heard yet, Jillian will be the trainer of the secret “Black Team” this year on The Biggest Loser. While Bob trains the Blue Team and Kim Trains the Red Team, Jillian Michaels will be secretly training a Black Team. Can’t wait to see this!
Jillian Michaels Biography

Jillian was overweight as a child and teenager. It wasn’t until she was an adult when she was enrolled into a martial arts class that the pounds started to come off. Her life changed after this and she was devoted to helping other young people to lose weight and keep it off. Not only that, she has helped many people transform their unhealthy lives into strong and healthy ones.

Jillian Michales has held two personal trainng certificates since 1993. Along with those, Jillian also has a black belt in martial arts. No wonder this lady is one tough cookie! (a low fat cookie at that :) )

>:(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 06:47:44 PM »
This is just ANOTHER perfect example of why I started that other thread, what has she done besides lose weight? Who has she trained? How many years and how people has ACTUALLY trained? Fuck this pisses me, here's a start.........

t’s no secret that Jillian Michaels has been my favorite trainer on The Biggest Loser. While I respect Bob Harper and Kim Lyons for the work they’ve done, I always felt like Jillian’s style fit me better than the others.

I believe a big part of Jillians popularity is not only is she easy on th eyes, but that she is tough when she needs to be and comforting at other times. She seems to have a knack of knowing when someone needs a swift kick in the pants and when someone needs a hug. She’s just so full of energy and she can motivate people. She knows when they’re at their breaking point and believes in her clients, even if they don’t believe in their self. She pushes people to achieve goals they never thought they could reach on their own. I think these are the reasons she’s so wildly popular!

If you haven’t heard yet, Jillian will be the trainer of the secret “Black Team” this year on The Biggest Loser. While Bob trains the Blue Team and Kim Trains the Red Team, Jillian Michaels will be secretly training a Black Team. Can’t wait to see this!
Jillian Michaels Biography

Jillian was overweight as a child and teenager. It wasn’t until she was an adult when she was enrolled into a martial arts class that the pounds started to come off. Her life changed after this and she was devoted to helping other young people to lose weight and keep it off. Not only that, she has helped many people transform their unhealthy lives into strong and healthy ones.

Jillian Michales has held two personal trainng certificates since 1993. Along with those, Jillian also has a black belt in martial arts. No wonder this lady is one tough cookie! (a low fat cookie at that :) )

>:(

According to her bio she started her personal training business Sky Sport and Spa in Beverly Hills when she was 17 and Yoga, pilates, kickboxing, plyometrics and weight training and has been in business for 17 years.  She also has a black belt in Akarui-Do.  She has no formal training, degrees, certifications, etc. 
A

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 06:56:12 PM »
Is she gay??  ??? ???

She's gay and Jewish...why do you think she made it in Hollywood?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 06:57:17 PM »

I could care less about her being Jewish but being gay.  >:(
D

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 06:58:04 PM »

she sold them over priced crap while she kept the ECA and Clen for herself.
I

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 08:19:53 PM »
I could care less about her being Jewish but being gay.  >:(

you should, jewish girls dont suck c0ck.....

but looks like she wouldnt anyway..... :-\

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 08:25:33 PM »
you should, jewish girls dont suck c0ck.....

but looks like she wouldnt anyway..... :-\

Well, i have dated a few jewish women and you are wrong on that one....
D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 09:10:03 PM »

Her Wikipedia says she weighed a 175 lbs when she was 12.

I would like to "sue" Jillian Michaels in her tight little ass 8)

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 06:56:14 AM »
Her Wikipedia says she weighed a 175 lbs when she was 12.

I would like to "sue" Jillian Michaels in her tight little ass 8)

Any "kini" pics of her? I couldn't find any?

She's hot but a little to Mr. Ed'ish for me.
Giving 110%

newmom

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 06:58:34 AM »

According to her bio she started her personal training business Sky Sport and Spa in Beverly Hills when she was 17 and Yoga, pilates, kickboxing, plyometrics and weight training and has been in business for 17 years.  She also has a black belt in Akarui-Do.  She has no formal training, degrees, certifications, etc. 

I thought a blonde lesbo named Jackie whos show is on Bravo (used to be) owned Sky sport and Spa

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 07:04:48 AM »
I thought a blonde lesbo named Jackie whos show is on Bravo (used to be) owned Sky sport and Spa

Yep, that's the one.  She used to work for Jackie Warner
A

newmom

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 07:06:53 AM »
her bio is wrong sky sport and spa was founded in 2002

Jackie’s next endeavor was Sky Sport & Spa, a sports medicine and fitness club in Beverly Hills which she founded in 2002. Expanding on the multi-discipline concept, Jackie offers members personal training, nutritional counseling, chiropractic care, exercise classes and physical therapy – all within a glass-enclosed penthouse space featuring a breathtaking 360° view of Los Angeles.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 07:09:34 AM »
her bio is wrong sky sport and spa was founded in 2002

Jackie’s next endeavor was Sky Sport & Spa, a sports medicine and fitness club in Beverly Hills which she founded in 2002. Expanding on the multi-discipline concept, Jackie offers members personal training, nutritional counseling, chiropractic care, exercise classes and physical therapy – all within a glass-enclosed penthouse space featuring a breathtaking 360° view of Los Angeles.

Yeah, I know.  Sounded fishy to me.  Of course I've always found it funny that the black trainers for Sky Spa charge more than everyone else with the exception of Jackie herself. 
A

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 08:37:49 AM »
Citrus aurantium is used to make synephrine. Thats in stuff like Lipo-6 among other fat burners. Of course they raise your bp but if you are reasonably healthy to begin with its nothing to worry about. Lipo-6 actually makes me want to go longer when doing cardio. Probably some fat ass that rides in a cart in the store took them and killed over. The bottles on fat burners always warn you about that stuff.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2010, 10:07:44 AM »

Epic truth.  You can't make it into hollywood unless you have some old pedigree or being a jew

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 10:21:06 AM »
Deep Tissue Massage

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 10:21:44 AM »