Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373368 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (SLIDESHOW LISTS AND RULES ON PAGE 1 [no homo])
« Reply #900 on: October 12, 2011, 03:41:39 AM »
TBombz should go to the first list now with the recent pic. He has improved as well.
Dude,your old pic looks awesome by the way............great physique,props.

Are you still training?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #901 on: October 12, 2011, 03:45:39 AM »
Outed  ;D

Na I'm not trying to stir up trouble, some of the guys after about the top 15 are very close pending a judges preference and the guidelines. The other thing is the pics some do not have good pics like pellius, I may of placed him higher but his pic didnt do justice. I have actually been a judge at a few contests so a fine line after about 15 or so pending the total number of people to be judged.

Bullshit, that's exactly what you're trying to do.  You specifically put certain people above other who practically have shit physiques....sneaky little bastard... :D
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #902 on: October 12, 2011, 03:56:38 AM »

Bullshit, that's exactly what you're trying to do.  You specifically put certain people above other who practically have shit physiques....sneaky little bastard... :D
Incorrect Vince. If judges all saw things the same way then there only be a need for one judge at Bodybuilding Contest thats why you have more than one and they average the scores chief. I know quite a number of people here but not everyone politics was not in my criteria.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #903 on: October 12, 2011, 04:01:33 AM »
Incorrect Vince. If judges all saw things the same way then there only be a need for one judge at Bodybuilding Contest thats why you have more than one and they average the scores chief. I know quite a number of people but not everyone politics was not in my criteria.

I would believe that expect you went and put 240, Matt C, Swede, Jaejonna and a lot of people ahead of me.  Matt and 240 would even say I have a better physique than them but I know you pal....you've been pulling this type of "mess with and mock with" shit up here for years... ;D
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #904 on: October 12, 2011, 04:06:23 AM »

I would believe that expect you went and put 240, Matt C, Swede, Jaejonna and a lot of people ahead of me.  Matt and 240 would even say I have a better physique than them but I know you pal....you've been pulling this type of "mess with and mock with" shit up here for years... ;D
How you ever placed high in any contest Vince?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #905 on: October 12, 2011, 04:13:07 AM »
Not too sure why he placed maxxmuscle over Loon, isn't Loon the one with the full body competition shot? Does maxmuscle have one to compare? If not I say leave Maxxmuscle on top.

Going to eat soon, I'll check it in a little bit.
I placed maxxmuscle over Loon because he has more mass and sepraration upper body. If you got two pics one a full shot and one a upper body shot only and they are close, then in my opinion you got to just compare upper body obviously cause one has no leg shots. So I compared the two on upper body only.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #906 on: October 12, 2011, 04:14:39 AM »
How you ever placed high in any contest Vince?

Actually I won one contest.  This was some shit fly by night league in 2000.  Got a little mini trophy but I was still on the juice at the time along with taking the ECA stack.... ;D
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: October 12, 2011, 04:28:15 AM »
Actually I won one contest.  This was some shit fly by night league in 2000.  Got a little mini trophy but I was still on the juice at the time along with taking the ECA stack.... ;D
Go Vince! We did not know this.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #908 on: October 12, 2011, 04:32:42 AM »
lots of steroid fed cattle, swole monkeys and scrawny "you have potential, why don't you go all the way with this aids circus" physiques here 8)

Keep them photos coming, we will comment like "you look so HUUUge man" and then you comment back, and then we're all like "yeah man, I took this pic awhile ago", then you go like "SHIT MAn, me too! I think I'm going to train arms today!" then they go like "wow, ammazing, I'm going to train my other anatomy parts!"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #909 on: October 12, 2011, 04:37:27 AM »
Go Vince! We did not know this.

It was more of less a physique time contest and it was at a local bar.  Easy to beat some drunks... ;D

Other than that, not really but I've entered a lot of hard shows...last one was a NGA pro qualifier.  My physique is good enough to win the class in a bumfuck show though with is the most that 95% of bodybuilders get to... :)    
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #910 on: October 12, 2011, 04:58:42 AM »
Just a little more ab definition and I'll agree with you, he might be lean enough for list 1 now but it's difficult to tell under that carpet he's wearing, I say let that be motivation and he'll probably move up in a week or two. Let's hear chaos' opinion.

About Loon/Maxxmuscle, we will have to disagree. I made this a few pages ago, not 100% accurate but it's better than nothing and both I and chaos think Loon wins so you're overruled  ;D.

Bill, by no means do I think you are FAT in the words true sense, you are lean and massive, but the rules are you need some ab definition to be on list 1.

Da_vinci, I will change your picture. I also think you should move up 2 places above purenaturalstrength and dustin, if chaos and Mr Nobody agrees I will change the order.
No problem I got over ruled that is why you have more than one judge X. Loon is number 1 for now.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (NEW LISTS AND RULES ON PAGE ONE [no homo])
« Reply #911 on: October 12, 2011, 05:43:18 AM »
when bobs can be lean at more than 170 than he passes me..I'm lean at 230

lee labrada was beating paul dillett all the time  ;D

man it was just a joke about your and his nipples.. now if i have to say which one of you have a better physique both of you must post pics doing the 7 mandatory poses so i can make an opinion.. other than that it will be pointless comparison like the comparisons in this thread..

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #912 on: October 12, 2011, 06:44:16 AM »
kouroush your thread has finally motivated me to diet down. this picture is from today. if you look hard enough you can see the fuzzy outline of a couple abs. going to stay on a low cal diet and make list 1
Very much improved Tbombz. You really should crack down on the diet and shave. Alot of muscle under the baby fat and hair haha!! Are you around 240-250 still? You would look sick at 220lbs. You taking any tren?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #913 on: October 12, 2011, 06:45:40 AM »
Where's No One on the list?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #914 on: October 12, 2011, 07:30:53 AM »
I want to move da_vinci above dustin, is that ok with you?
Approved by Mr N.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #915 on: October 12, 2011, 08:39:07 AM »
Sweet. I'm climbing the ranks. Now I need to perform a "mutation" and I may snatch the Top6, hopefully.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #916 on: October 12, 2011, 09:55:25 AM »
lee labrada was beating paul dillett all the time  ;D

man it was just a joke about your and his nipples.. now if i have to say which one of you have a better physique both of you must post pics doing the 7 mandatory poses so i can make an opinion.. other than that it will be pointless comparison like the comparisons in this thread..

It's already been decided, the list is the list  ;D

I do have to say there are a lot of guys being put on the list who I've never seen or heard of...I really don't agree with that. and it's not sour grapes, some are above me and some are below...IMO these people arent real GBers. Why don't you guys just put every pic on the net of a muscular guy in here and rank them.

I mean seriously...who the hell are half these people ?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #917 on: October 12, 2011, 10:04:57 AM »
It's already been decided, the list is the list  ;D

I do have to say there are a lot of guys being put on the list who I've never seen or heard of...I really don't agree with that. and it's not sour grapes, some are above me and some are below...IMO these people arent real GBers. Why don't you guys just put every pic on the net of a muscular guy in here and rank them.

I mean seriously...who the hell are half these people ?

i seriously think the best thing to do with this list is to print it and roll it to make a paper stick and give it to xrx and he knows well how to use.. the idea of the thread was great but it needed a better organization..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #918 on: October 12, 2011, 10:17:40 AM »
Really? Half these people? I can count the people who are questionable on one hand from list 1, actually maybe even from both lists.

If you want to give criticism that's fine but at least be real.

You're not on either list, why the fuck do you care? Get out of my thread if you think it is so shit you living breathing turd.

for example how the hell you compared these 2 guys?.. i am just showing any 2 random pics from list 2!!.. did you compare the lower back of the first guy to the left chest of the second guy or what?!!.. ::) ::)..

why are you aggressive with me??..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #919 on: October 12, 2011, 10:19:47 AM »
Really? Half these people? I can count the people who are questionable on one hand from list 1, actually maybe even from both lists.

If you want to give criticism that's fine but at least be real.

You're not on either list, why the fuck do you care? Get out of my thread if you think it is so shit you living breathing turd.

It's a figure a of speech Dude, you know exactly what I mean ....someone seems a little power trippy  ;)

Never forget...You have had a light sabre up your ass  ;D

And seriously, why are there "questionable" people on there ?...You know exactly who's a GBer and who isn't......they don't belong on the list....point blank.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #920 on: October 12, 2011, 10:22:46 AM »
aslong as mr.GROINK thinks I belong to the list I'm good... my biggest getbig celebrity endorsement yet  ;D (no homo).

I do agree that I don't really know like half of those posters on the list... and I mean "know" like I know xerxes, johnnynoname, groink, pellius, swede, mr nobody etc.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #921 on: October 12, 2011, 10:29:23 AM »
for example how the hell you compared these 2 guys?.. i am just showing any 2 random pics from list 2!!.. did you compare the lower back of the first guy to the left chest of the second guy or what?!!.. ::) ::)..

why are you aggressive with me??..

The 2nd dude is big and ripped....nothing wrong with that .
L

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #922 on: October 12, 2011, 10:46:19 AM »
Why are you in my thread if you hate it? Why are you complaining about a thread you think is awful? Why would you give it your attention and bump a "shit"  thread by responding in it?

You seem very obsessed with my rectum. Did your uncle Habib abuse you when you were a child? Is that why you are so overly focused on the old pictures where I was joking around with my friends? I live in a free society, joking about these things are not taboo. Get a life and get out of my thread.

and why you came with your silly jokes about me in that stupid "fat" thread?!!.. ::)

dont try to tell me not to post in any thread.. this is an "exchanging opinions" board kid.. if you dont like my ideas or opinions just ignore them.. any one with some mind agrees with me it's pointless to compare random shots like these or to compare 160 pounds guys to 250 pounds guys!!..

and ok if you dont like these ass jokes from me i will not to repeat them..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings
« Reply #923 on: October 12, 2011, 10:51:55 AM »
Seems like a lot of folks are taking this list way too seriously. Really guys, there is no cash prize, no plastic trophy and no hot chicks looking to rub tanning oil on your body here. It just a fucking list of folks who've posted photos on Getbig. The rankings are a couple of dudes' opinions. -No need to agree or disagree with them. Get over yourselves.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings
« Reply #924 on: October 12, 2011, 10:59:08 AM »
Seems like a lot of folks are taking this list way too seriously. Really guys, there is no cash prize, no plastic trophy and no hot chicks looking to rub tanning oil on your body here. It just a fucking list of folks who've posted photos on Getbig. The rankings are a couple of dudes' opinions. -No need to agree or disagree with them. Get over yourselves.

agreed.

it's like, kill bill was a helluva cult classic movie back in the day.... but the same shit doesn't work anymore 2011  :-\