Author Topic: Official G & O Debate Rematch Thread  (Read 24693 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Official G & O Debate Rematch Thread
« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2012, 09:45:34 PM »
I (and millions like me) supported Obama after the Bush catastrophe.  What choice did we have?  

Millions of votes that he's not getting this time around

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: October 16, 2012, 09:47:01 PM »
So a poll... Of which are asked of people WATCHING, is now all of a sudden indicative of what the station does?

Interesting.

How do you come up with that? What's that correlation?

Oh, there's more. Take the gas issue. When the prices were high in 2008, CNN was all over Bush. When they were/are high under Obama, you got nowhere near the same scrutiny from CNN on the president.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 16, 2012, 09:49:37 PM »
You ignorant bastards should have supported Ron Paul.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #178 on: October 16, 2012, 10:06:33 PM »
Romney absolutely dominates, making Obama look like a child trying to keep up.

Uh, what debate were you watching.  Seriously, you are kidding right?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 16, 2012, 10:10:04 PM »
Uh, what debate were you watching.  Seriously, you are kidding right?

The first one, and the second one.

Romney confidently smiles while Obama is speaking, Obama shakes his head and blinks a lot while Romney is speaking.  Obama awkwardly stumbled around in this recent debate, walking back and forth behind Romney like a true beta.  

Candy Crawly trying to help him (Obama) on a few questions didn't help.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 16, 2012, 10:13:36 PM »
The first one, and the second one.

Romney confidently smiles while Obama is speaking, Obama shakes his head and blinks a lot while Romney is speaking.  Obama awkwardly stumbled around in this recent debate, walking back and forth behind Romney like a true beta.  

Candy Crawly trying to help him (Obama) on a few questions didn't help.
Sorry, but you are being a moron on this one.  Romney did absolutely horrible.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 16, 2012, 10:14:34 PM »

lol... That's very possible  :-X

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: October 16, 2012, 10:19:48 PM »
Uh, what debate were you watching.  Seriously, you are kidding right?

The one where Romney hit Obama over the head with his record and Obama went silent. Even the polls that said Obama won the debate gave Romney the BIG WIN on the economy.

Heck, CNN broke it down into 5 categories; Romney won on four of them, including and especially the economy. Healthcare, the deficit, and taxes were the other three. Obama got the nod on foreign policy.

That basically means Obama "won" simply by spewing the left-winged talking points with an attitude. He couldn't defend his lousy record and the fact the moderator basically helped him out on this one makes him look even weaker.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 16, 2012, 10:20:48 PM »
He's keeping the tax cuts for EVERYBODY. Romney's already taken Obama apart on taxes, both in this debate and the last one.

I have some swamp land I think you'd buy too.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: October 16, 2012, 10:21:13 PM »
Sorry, but you are being a moron on this one.  Romney did absolutely horrible.

Not really!!

Thirty-seven percent of 525 uncommitted voters who watched the debate declared Obama the winner in a CBS News poll, compared to 30 percent who said the same of Romney. Thirty-three percent said it was a tie. A CNN poll of 457 registered voters also gave the debate to the president,by a margin of 46 percent to 39 percent.

The CBS News poll had a margin of error of 4 percent, and the CNN poll was 4.5 percent.

Despite Obama’s slight edge overall, Romney was seen as better able to handle most issues. The trend was most notable in the CNN poll: he had an 18-point edge among registered voters on the economy (58 percent Romney, 40 percent Obama), a 3-point edge on health care (49 percent Romney, 46 percent Obama), a 7-point edge on taxes (51 percent Romney, 44 percent Obama), and, largest of all, a 23 percent edge on the deficit (59 percent Romney, 36 percent Obama). Obama’s only lead was on foreign policy, where a slim margin of 2 percent of registered voters who watched the debate said he would handle the issue better (49 percent Obama, 47 percent Romney).

http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/obama-ekes-out-a-win-in-post-debate-polls-20121017

In other words, Obama "won" simply because he didn't SUCK to high heaven, as he did two weeks ago.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: October 16, 2012, 10:22:32 PM »

See the previous post.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 16, 2012, 10:24:10 PM »
Bullshit. Both of these assholes speak in circles. They don't answer anything.

^ This

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #187 on: October 16, 2012, 10:25:10 PM »
That's one thing I don't believe Romney on at all... No matter what, he is going to have to make up some cash or have the same trillion dollar deficit that he is bitching about.

No loop holes will fix that... Unless he takes away child credit and mortgage credit away from the regular folks.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #188 on: October 16, 2012, 10:30:33 PM »
The facts are starting to come out against Obama, regardless whether you this he won or not, he didn't do enough to make up for meltdown he had I'm the previous debate. Either was , Obama loses. Screw what you think the polls indicate. Romney wins.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 16, 2012, 10:31:14 PM »
IF that's the case, it helps Romney way more than Obama. Romney smoked him the first debate and he's pretty much beating on him in this one, especially by bringing up Obama's record and reminding him that HE, not Bush, has been president the last four years.

Have you considered how easy it is to site the record for the past 4 years when you have nothing but ideas and no record of your own to speak when it comes to being President? No successful well thought of past Presidents came from a successful business background. Much as one would like it to, it doesn't translate.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #190 on: October 16, 2012, 10:32:35 PM »
BTW, if Obama even thinks he's I'm the same solar system with Romney as far as business.goes, he's just as delusional as the libs who vote for this liar.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #191 on: October 16, 2012, 10:33:27 PM »

Great analysis.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #192 on: October 16, 2012, 10:37:32 PM »
Have you considered how easy it is to site the record for the past 4 years when you have nothing but ideas and no record of your own to speak when it comes to being President? No successful well thought of past Presidents came from a successful business background. Much as one would like it to, it doesn't translate.

Washington and Jefferson were plantation owners... Those are businesses.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #193 on: October 16, 2012, 10:37:49 PM »
Oh yeah, that fat bitch "candy" (how appropriate) kept interrupting Romney to give Obama.the floor. Obama got 9% more time than Romney (and Obama still got beat)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 16, 2012, 10:37:57 PM »

lol why do you defend obama so much man your smarter than that, he got owned, perhaps your heart goes out to underprivelaged african americans and i can respect that brother!
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #195 on: October 16, 2012, 10:38:43 PM »

That happens with EVERY INCUMBENT PRESIDENT. He has to defend his record. You're acting as if Obama's the only one that had to go through this. Poor baby!!  ::)

Plus, your statement is even more bizarre. When is the last time you saw a president, running for a second term against a former president?

Obama has to defend his record, no matter how much he or his liberal supporters try to make this a so-called "choice" election. Every re-election campaign is a referendum on the incumbent. Obama will be no exception to this rule.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2012, 10:39:50 PM »
It is.

As far as being pro-Obama goes, the difference between CNN and MSNBC is the difference between a call girl and a hooker, respectively.

as someone who watches both, I disagree.

how many hours of msnbc do you watch each day?

i try to average 1-2 hours of FOX and MSN, then another hour of cnn at night.   I like to see the save events presented differently, it is fascinating to me.

Saying they're the same... MSN and CNN... I dont think you watch one of them lol.   MSN is WAYYYYy worse than CNN.   MSN is outright kneepad.  CNN leans left but not even in the same league, as someone wrote.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2012, 10:44:15 PM »
as someone who watches both, I disagree.

how many hours of msnbc do you watch each day?

i try to average 1-2 hours of FOX and MSN, then another hour of cnn at night.   I like to see the save events presented differently, it is fascinating to me.

Saying they're the same... MSN and CNN... I dont think you watch one of them lol.   MSN is WAYYYYy worse than CNN.   MSN is outright kneepad.  CNN leans left but not even in the same league, as someone wrote.

That's why I said, call girl (CNN) vs. hooker (MSNBC). The job's the same. The difference: One tries to be discrete; the other is an in-your-face ho.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2012, 10:45:43 PM »
The turning point question was, regarding Libya, why didn't obama beef up security prior to the attack, when there were repeated requests? He completely evaded the question. All he would say is how he would find out who did it. He never answered why he didn't increase it when requested beforehand.

The president is a liar and a failure. Anyone but obama would be called out on his deplorable, abject failure of a record of the last 4 years. Media bias has achieved a frightening level.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2012, 10:50:46 PM »
lol why do you defend obama so much man your smarter than that, he got owned, perhaps your heart goes out to underprivelaged african americans and i can respect that brother!
Don`t be a moron.  Anyone with a brain knows that Romney offered nothing concrete, had nothing to say and looked like a schmuck tonight.