Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 117354 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3875 on: May 06, 2024, 12:31:32 PM »
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3876 on: May 06, 2024, 12:40:22 PM »
He ditched the cane for a mobility scooter.

Physicality of the top .00000000001%

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3877 on: May 06, 2024, 01:14:35 PM »
I would slap you and Wes upside the head with the cane after I kicked it out from Scott
Boy,the day you fuck with me is the day you are really gonna need a cane....I`ll ball bat your kneecaps quick,fast,and in a hurry.

Street Marines 101

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3878 on: May 06, 2024, 01:25:23 PM »
He ditched the cane for a mobility scooter.

Bianca looking in contest condition in that pic.  🤣

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3879 on: May 06, 2024, 06:28:58 PM »
I would slap you and Wes upside the head with the cane after I kicked it out from Scott

And yet you walked right on by a handicapped senior citizen using Lofstrand crutches.  The exact kind  of person you had said you would knock the crutches out from under and then beat up.  I wuz there.  You wuz  there.  And you dindu nuffins.

You would not touch Wes, joswift, illuminati, Rob, Josh nor any other person that you have threatened here for in doing so you will lose all your "stuff" including money and property in a civil court of law.  And you will also lose your freedom in a criminal court of law.

Are there too many big words for you, bhanky?  I am weary of your posturing ways, as are doubtless many others here and in the real world.  Apologize to all present now or continue as usual, i.e., posting photos of you posing in your undies and belittling others to make yourself feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel better.

Just stop now. We don't want to be your friend.  We don't think you "wore it better". We do not think your look good.  We just don't like you because of you.  One supposes you nightly ask your wife "Why don't these guys like and accept me as their best friend and leader.  I'm perfect!  Who the fuck has been telling them lies about me, dammit?!

Answer - You have.  For years now.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3880 on: May 06, 2024, 08:11:50 PM »
And yet you walked right on by a handicapped senior citizen using Lofstrand crutches.  The exact kind  of person you had said you would knock the crutches out from under and then beat up.  I wuz there.  You wuz  there.  And you dindu nuffins.

You would not touch Wes, joswift, illuminati, Rob, Josh nor any other person that you have threatened here for in doing so you will lose all your "stuff" including money and property in a civil court of law.  And you will also lose your freedom in a criminal court of law.

Are there too many big words for you, bhanky?  I am weary of your posturing ways, as are doubtless many others here and in the real world.  Apologize to all present now or continue as usual, i.e., posting photos of you posing in your undies and belittling others to make yourself feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel better.

Just stop now. We don't want to be your friend.  We don't think you "wore it better". We do not think your look good.  We just don't like you because of you.  One supposes you nightly ask your wife "Why don't these guys like and accept me as their best friend and leader.  I'm perfect!  Who the fuck has been telling them lies about me, dammit?!

:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3881 on: May 07, 2024, 12:16:29 AM »

Shit,30 years ago I could have had him killed from a distance....one phone call.

I didn`t grow up in the ghetto, and work in a mob owned strip joint for 13 years just to meet some Little Lord Fautleroy  looking bitches.  LOL  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #3882 on: May 07, 2024, 06:35:43 AM »
Shit,30 years ago I could have had him killed from a distance....one phone call.

I didn`t grow up in the ghetto, and work in a mob owned strip joint for 13 years just to meet some Little Lord Fautleroy  looking bitches.  LOL  ;D

Exactly!  Now then, you do realize that out of everyone here it's highly likely that only you and I know who Little Lord Fauntleroy is?  Damn, brother we are old now.  In all ways and for always be well my brother.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3883 on: May 07, 2024, 06:39:34 AM »

If he was here in UK I still Could.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3884 on: May 07, 2024, 06:47:03 AM »
WOW 156 PAGES ON A CLASS WIN....WITH 3 GUYS :o

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3885 on: May 07, 2024, 06:47:17 AM »
I am going to call my big brother to whoop your ass for me because I I am a badass lol you guys are bitches even in your fantasies

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3886 on: May 07, 2024, 06:51:08 AM »
WOW 156 PAGES ON A CLASS WIN....WITH 3 GUYS :o

The NPC Charlotte Cup  over 40 classic physique B class had the most heat of any contest this year. More traffic more talk you could just feel the excitement before after during. It will be talked about and debated in the halls of strength forever.

When I win Nationals it will break the internet

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3887 on: May 07, 2024, 06:54:05 AM »
I am going to call my big brother to whoop your ass for me because I I am a badass lol you guys are bitches even in your fantasies
Your brother doesnt speak to you

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3888 on: May 07, 2024, 06:58:32 AM »
The NPC Charlotte Cup  over 40 classic physique B class had the most heat of any contest this year. More traffic more talk you could just feel the excitement before after during. It will be talked about and debated in the halls of strength forever.

Hear, hear!

You know bhank, men are truly haunted by the vastness of eternity. We often ask ourselves, "will our actions echo across the centuries?" "will strangers hear our names long after we are gone and wonder who we were, how bravely we competed, how fiercely we posed?"

If they ever tell my story let them say that I walked with giants from Kitty Hawk. Let them say I lived in the time of bhank, winner of the cup.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3889 on: May 07, 2024, 07:02:41 AM »

WTF drugs are you on !   Holy crap.   

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3890 on: May 07, 2024, 07:08:42 AM »
I agree with OMR - we will all one day and look back on our time with the legend of Kitty Hawk!!

I am curious though. Exactly how many “winners” of the Charlotte Cup are there? Obviously at the  VERY end of the night show it was Brian standing alone on stage holding his trophy and being photographed and interviewed (as his weight class WAS the primary draw for the show). I’m just curious if they had any “winners” of smaller things like “Open Bodybuilding”, “Open classic Physique “ etc etc

Back to OMR’s point - there will come a time as we tell the story of our lives, when we discuss this amazing chapter. The chapter in which we were in the presence (at least digital) of the CHAMPION of the Charlotte Cup -

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3891 on: May 07, 2024, 07:19:28 AM »
I agree with OMR - we will all one day and look back on our time with the legend of Kitty Hawk!!

I am curious though. Exactly how many “winners” of the Charlotte Cup are there? Obviously at the  VERY end of the night show it was Brian standing alone on stage holding his trophy and being photographed and interviewed (as his weight class WAS the primary draw for the show). I’m just curious if they had any “winners” of smaller things like “Open Bodybuilding”, “Open classic Physique “ etc etc

Back to OMR’s point - there will come a time as we tell the story of our lives, when we discuss this amazing chapter. The chapter in which we were in the presence (at least digital) of the CHAMPION of the Charlotte Cup -

everyone who has known Brian remembers him the same way

"I remember him, what a kunt he was"

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3892 on: May 07, 2024, 07:40:14 AM »

How did you do in that contest I haven’t heard you mention it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3893 on: May 07, 2024, 07:47:32 AM »

The documentary will be out on Netflix next month. I don’t want to give away any spoilers.

It’s not enough to win. I want to leave a legacy that will inspire others.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3894 on: May 07, 2024, 08:22:36 AM »
The documentary will be out on Netflix next month. I don’t want to give away any spoilers.

Trust me you will

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3895 on: May 07, 2024, 11:15:43 AM »

;),where's fonzie jumping the shark when you need him...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3896 on: May 07, 2024, 05:45:04 PM »
Your brother doesnt speak to you
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #3897 on: May 07, 2024, 07:24:35 PM »

;D

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #3898 on: May 07, 2024, 07:50:50 PM »

Great question.  I counted.  The answer is 72.  There were 72 class winners.  SIX DOZEN! 

72 others also won The Cup that day.

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2024/npc_charlotte_cup

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3899 on: May 07, 2024, 08:02:23 PM »
Exactly!  Now then, you do realize that out of everyone here it's highly likely that only you and I know who Little Lord Fauntleroy is?  Damn, brother we are old now.  In all ways and for always be well my brother.

You two geezers are old enough to be my father and grandfather respectively yet, I do know who LL Fauntleroy is. Funny thing is, that movie was on AMC just a couple weeks ago.   ;D