Author Topic: The fight we deserve...Fury vs Usyk  (Read 2427 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: The fight we deserve...Fury vs Usyk
« Reply #75 on: Today at 11:12:37 AM »
Honestly if you want to be 100% real my wife would kill me if I went without here. She has like a real job so she would kind of have to like book the time off. That is the thing a vacation to London for 2 direct with a nice hotel then all the steak and frites I am going to eat. Now you want me to detour to Manchester yeah man that shit cost money. Is Jeff meeting up with us? Is this going to be an elderly handicap affair?

Brian you said you would fly anywhere to fight.

I told you the flightt times to Manchester

you said 'I'm in'

Now you want me to pay for your slag of a wife to come over? Brian I will pay for you to fly as agreed to Manchester and 2 nights hotel.I never mentioned London. This is not a wish list are holiday it a chance to have a striaghtener with me. Fuck your wife. fuck her holidays. fuck your demands.

You've bottled it again.

Now onto the boxing tonight-

I am going fury on points. Although I really want usyk- just think a light fury is too agile to get tagged and to Wiley to get tagged a lot.

B

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: Today at 04:11:29 PM »
Fury in control now, usyk tired, took a nice uppercut

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: Today at 04:39:53 PM »
Credit to Usyk for somehow turning that fight around. Still not sure how he did it.

Good fight, but not really interested in seeing a rematch.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: Today at 04:41:37 PM »
Let's go!!!!!
BTW Usyk by decision or Usyk by TKO.

I still stand by Usyk by decision or tko.

I ain't too bad at this am I?  :)

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: Today at 04:49:57 PM »
Yea and how fury was still standing and actually made it to the end is crazy after taking that battering in the 9th.
Credit to Usyk for somehow turning that fight around. Still not sure how he did it.

Good fight, but not really interested in seeing a rematch.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #80 on: Today at 05:14:28 PM »
Congratulations to Uysk, I always felt he would do it. Never thought I would see the big man battered about the place though.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: Today at 05:36:41 PM »
The fight was incredible. The ref saved Fury.  If he let it continue he would have had to stop the fight.  Both fought an amazing fight.  They have a rematch clause I think for October. Usyk was the clear winner if you scored the fight correctly.  We haven't had a unified heavy weight in 25 years. Usyk did it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #82 on: Today at 05:48:22 PM »
Did the guy with visible abs win ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: Today at 05:51:38 PM »

Congratulations to Uysk, I always felt he would do it. Never thought I would see the big man battered about the place though.

It was one round and that kinda thing happens in heavyweight boxing. Fury had been mostly in control up until that point.

The fight was incredible. The ref saved Fury.  If he let it continue he would have had to stop the fight.  Both fought an amazing fight.  They have a rematch clause I think for October. Usyk was the clear winner if you scored the fight correctly.  We haven't had a unified heavy weight in 25 years. Usyk did it.

Don't want to see a rematch in case Fury ends up controlling the whole fight like he did a good portion of this one and then for people to Usyk got lucky in the first. He won the fight like a true champion who was up against it. Nothing else left to prove against Fury.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: Today at 05:57:06 PM »
Did the guy with visible abs win ???

;D ;D ;D

always used to piss me off when some toady bodied mexican pear body dropped some sculpted black guy

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #85 on: Today at 06:08:12 PM »

Respect

exactly as I saw it

you've boxed mate I know it- agree 15 seconds more fury is stopped
B

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: Today at 06:16:59 PM »
;D ;D ;D

always used to piss me off when some toady bodied mexican pear body dropped some sculpted black guy
Boxing/fighting isn't about being lean. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #87 on: Today at 06:34:57 PM »
I have boxed. I don't have to box. It is my choice. I am capable of closing the distance and taking it to the ground at anytime. I chose not to in the 2nd and took Clegg down immedietely too bad that slam is not on the video but regardless you would never get back up. The ref had to tell me to let Clegg up at the end of both rounds. Set me up for a KO lol you would  maybe land 1 punch if you were lucky and I decided to play with you on the feet.

Dear Cup Cake so much for all your did this I did that I can rag doll Mike Tyson
I can murder death kill anyone Have you forgotten you lost all 3 of your fights  ::)
No Murder Death Kills , no rag dolling anyone - FFS a car door had you tearing pec  ::)
Now settle down Bianca just accept your not cut out for fighting.
Hell you're running scared of Josh & 38 with endless excuses & stupid conditions.
Just Admit you don't want to fight its that Simple.

If you really did want to prove yourself there'd be NO Excuses & NO Conditions.
Put up or Shut the Fuck up - you pussy Coward.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: Today at 06:37:45 PM »

X2
Very good fight by both & extremely close
I had usyk by a round or a draw.  And Usyk won.

Well done to both fighters.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: Today at 06:39:33 PM »

X2 👊🏻

Excellent fight & well done to both men.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #90 on: Today at 07:01:06 PM »

Yes, indeed.  And the ref could have stopped the bout he had against Otto Wallin.