Author Topic: Bets on Jailhouse Romance  (Read 4892 times)

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
Bets on Jailhouse Romance
« on: January 09, 2006, 10:59:31 AM »
Okay, anyone who knows Criag knows that he can work that sh*t like no one else... even from a cell!
After all, rumor has it that he used to have a guard smuggle him out of the "honor ranch" set up in Lompoc, where he was spirited away to a local motel for booty parties with fitness chicks and other female fans who wrote and fell in love with him (and there were plenty).

I'd likely take a bet with anyone who would suggest he is not capable of something like this (maybe not getting out for a casual romp but getting drugs, special privileges, etc....)  I say he's already got county licked and is prepping for his arrival into a bigger population. This is one reason he'll take the rap, even if Kelly is guilty, because A) he caused the misery in both women's lives and B) because he knows how to handle the big house like no one any of us likely know!

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
Re: Bets on Jailhouse Romance
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 01:40:59 PM »
your stupid... nobody wants to go to jail/prison, and there is a difference.. and a price to be payed for all of those things.
grundle has no sack,

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 06:34:01 PM »
Okay, anyone who knows Criag knows that he can work that sh*t like no one else... even from a cell!
After all, rumor has it that he used to have a guard smuggle him out of the "honor ranch" set up in Lompoc, where he was spirited away to a local motel for booty parties with fitness chicks and other female fans who wrote and fell in love with him (and there were plenty).

I'd likely take a bet with anyone who would suggest he is not capable of something like this (maybe not getting out for a casual romp but getting drugs, special privileges, etc....)  I say he's already got county licked and is prepping for his arrival into a bigger population. This is one reason he'll take the rap, even if Kelly is guilty, because A) he caused the misery in both women's lives and B) because he knows how to handle the big house like no one any of us likely know!

Craig, all 160 lbs of him, will be some guy's bitch in the state pen.

Hope this helps.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 10:44:38 AM »
Hate to say it....but it's probably true...the country club craig went to the first time....nothing compared to where he "may" end up this time. First of all, the first one, if you look at all the pics...was full of rednecks...something tells me the first Michael Clark Duncan look-a-like that gets a shot as Craig...is going to turn him out...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 09:07:02 PM »
Craiggers just needs to get a couple swastika and white power tats and then join the Aryan Brotherhood. They'll be happy to have him and he'll do just fine. All you people rambling on about prison rape and Craig becoming somebody's bitch are watching too much Oz. Craig knows how to handle himself and will be just fine. He'll get his juice in prison by sharing with the guards. I don't think the guy will be all that uncomfortable in the big house. And I'm sure if you write to him, he'll answer all your steroid questions for free.

Special "Prison Pen Pal" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 09:34:16 PM »
I'm pretty sure Craig will find his soul mate in prison

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 06:44:55 AM »
Looks like England still hasn't figured out dental hygiene...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 11:37:46 AM »
What the hell is on the guys face in that photo? Who are those guys? I want to party with those guys!
a

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2006, 07:36:30 AM »

if you beleive any of that your stupid

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 01:04:36 PM »
Ok, Karl... no offense, but that was from the horse's mouth. And it was definitely confirmed by the girls he met at the motel. We used to visit him up in Lompoc, on visiting day, and that was straight up!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 01:15:54 PM »
Ok, Karl... no offense, but that was from the horse's mouth. And it was definitely confirmed by the girls he met at the motel. We used to visit him up in Lompoc, on visiting day, and that was straight up!

that's about all he can handle a jailhouse romance

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2006, 12:18:52 PM »

If you believe that's how its going down, and it helps you sleep at night, great.  But the fact is, Craig at his dramatically reduced body weight is no longer physically imposing, and he will be target NUMERO UNO from the second he steps into gen. pop.  He's in deep trouble, and he knows it.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2006, 12:39:28 PM »
I hope you don't believe Craig is going to be something special in prison.  Those guys in their are going to teach him very quick how things will work.  Craig is not big by any means even in shape.  Sorry but even at his biggest what is he 5'9" 250.  That is nothing special.  All that would do is put a big bulls-eyes onhis ass for the real thugs in prison.  He is in for a very bad time.  Espcecially with his attitude.  His best bet would be play humble and nice.  If he goes in there acting tough he will have a hard life in there

biggriss

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2006, 09:28:40 AM »
I hope you don't believe Craig is going to be something special in prison.  Those guys in their are going to teach him very quick how things will work.  Craig is not big by any means even in shape.  Sorry but even at his biggest what is he 5'9" 250.  That is nothing special.  All that would do is put a big bulls-eyes onhis ass for the real thugs in prison.  He is in for a very bad time.  Espcecially with his attitude.  His best bet would be play humble and nice.  If he goes in there acting tough he will have a hard life in there