Author Topic: Chinese Spy Fang Fang snagged Bay Area Democrat Politicians  (Read 1758 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Chinese Spy Fang Fang snagged Bay Area Democrat Politicians
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 09:27:04 PM »
Ok I read it. Whats the deal? Do you think this only happens to one party? This was what..2015? I'm trying to see your point here but it appears to be someone with little access to anyone important

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 01:05:32 AM »
Ok I read it. Whats the deal? Do you think this only happens to one party? This was what..2015? I'm trying to see your point here but it appears to be someone with little access to anyone important

::) 

This was the liberal dolt running w the trump Russia scam .    He was sleeping w chink commie spy.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 03:33:06 AM »
Examples on the republican side?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 02:59:36 PM »
Examples on the republican side?

Wondering if it would matter?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2020, 04:43:27 AM »
Wondering if it would matter?
I always hear about this "both sides" but I only see it happening on one side.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2020, 07:28:27 AM »
I always hear about this "both sides" but I only see it happening on one side.
Fairly typical of leftists, use the media to blow up and exaggerate any perceived infraction from the right side, but downplay and minimize the corruption and lies from the left with "so what" and "both sides do it" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2020, 09:00:57 AM »
Diane Feinstein sees nothing wrong with Hunter Biden setting up a DC office for Hairplugs Biden and his Chinese emissary or Eric Swallowcock’s pillowtalk with Bang Fang the Chinese spy.

Diane Feinstein sees nothing wrong with anything anymore, except her chafing adult diaper.

The MSM is silent on the topic until Big Tech tells them what their fake narrative will be.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2020, 10:16:00 AM »

You read it?  The article puts the answer to your question in bold:

Why it matters: The alleged operation offers a rare window into how Beijing has tried to gain access to and influence U.S. political circles.

While this suspected operative’s activities appear to have ended during the Obama administration, concerns about Beijing's influence operations have spanned President Trump’s time in office and will continue to be a core focus for U.S. counterintelligence during the Biden administration.

It really feels that the left will overlook just about anything at this point until Trump is out.

Chinese spy involved with a congressperson?  eh, it's ok

Biden's son investigation with possible ties to his dad? eh, it's not real, oh wait it is?  Hunter isn't going to be president.  it's ok

VP pick based on gender/race?  eh, it's ok, trump's worse

Confirmed media bias and big tech content manipulation?  eh, it's ok, they're on our side.

Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2020, 08:09:47 PM »
You read it?  The article puts the answer to your question in bold:

It really feels that the left will overlook just about anything at this point until Trump is out.

Chinese spy involved with a congressperson?  eh, it's ok

Biden's son investigation with possible ties to his dad? eh, it's not real, oh wait it is?  Hunter isn't going to be president.  it's ok

VP pick based on gender/race?  eh, it's ok, trump's worse

Confirmed media bias and big tech content manipulation?  eh, it's ok, they're on our side.

But the article said the Chinese TRIED...of course they tried. They'll try again, they've tried before, Russia has tried, they will try again. In this case it appears the Chinese got nothing. So again I ask.... so what? Did trhe politician cut off ties as soon as he was informed? Yes..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2020, 08:10:50 PM »
Google Maria Butina... then tell me it's only a Democratic problem.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2020, 09:59:20 PM »

But the article said the Chinese TRIED...of course they tried. They'll try again, they've tried before, Russia has tried, they will try again. In this case it appears the Chinese got nothing. So again I ask.... so what? Did trhe politician cut off ties as soon as he was informed? Yes..

I completely understand wanting Trump out.  I get that angle.

What I don't get, is how any intelligent person isn't concerned at what they have now, and doesn't want the Hunter Biden situation to be resolved.  There's a legitimate chance the next president may have been in a position where his son was peddling influence.  In addition, how can anyone who loves this country not be insanely concerned with the state of the media and big tech.  They've shown they have the power to influence content and possibly decide elections.  It's a scary thought.

The spy "not getting anything" doesn't mean there should not be repercussions.  The Democratic Party had a Chinese spy on their payroll, and party members were banging her.  That is extremely disturbing.

But yes, Orange man bad.  We get it.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2020, 11:42:40 PM »
I completely understand wanting Trump out.  I get that angle.

What I don't get, is how any intelligent person isn't concerned at what they have now, and doesn't want the Hunter Biden situation to be resolved.  There's a legitimate chance the next president may have been in a position where his son was peddling influence.  In addition, how can anyone who loves this country not be insanely concerned with the state of the media and big tech.  They've shown they have the power to influence content and possibly decide elections.  It's a scary thought.

The spy "not getting anything" doesn't mean there should not be repercussions.  The Democratic Party had a Chinese spy on their payroll, and party members were banging her.  That is extremely disturbing.

But yes, Orange man bad.  We get it.

A female Russian spy just did 18 mo. Did ANY of her political contacts pay a consequence? Should they?

Hunter Biden didn't run for President. There is no indication Hunter Biden influenced anything pertaining to his father. Its been out there for months and nothing has come of it. If at any point there is credible evidence Joe Biden did anything unethical to benefit his son I would certainly take that into consideration, but a son banking on his fathers position is really on the son. And I will not vote for Hunter Biden for anything.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2020, 03:03:38 PM »
A female Russian spy just did 18 mo. Did ANY of her political contacts pay a consequence? Should they?

Hunter Biden didn't run for President. There is no indication Hunter Biden influenced anything pertaining to his father. Its been out there for months and nothing has come of it. If at any point there is credible evidence Joe Biden did anything unethical to benefit his son I would certainly take that into consideration, but a son banking on his fathers position is really on the son. And I will not vote for Hunter Biden for anything.

Who banged the russian spy? What party members? Was she on one of the party's payrolls?  Context is important with these things.

But, no indication of influence?  Bobulinski's testimony means nothing?

In addition, the investigation is active, not over.  So, "nothing's has come of it" really doesn't mean anything.

But you seem to imply Joe Biden has nothing to do with any of it, and the poor guy had zero idea of anything going on.

You know that's completely laughable.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2020, 03:14:18 PM »
Who banged the russian spy? What party members? Was she on one of the party's payrolls?  Context is important with these things.

But, no indication of influence?  Bobulinski's testimony means nothing?

In addition, the investigation is active, not over.  So, "nothing's has come of it" really doesn't mean anything.

But you seem to imply Joe Biden has nothing to do with any of it, and the poor guy had zero idea of anything going on.

You know that's completely laughable.
You're going to give yourself a headache.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2020, 05:34:08 PM »
You're going to give yourself a headache.

nah, I've accepted people have lost all sense of being rational.

Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2020, 05:56:40 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2020, 07:19:22 PM »
nah, I've accepted people have lost all sense of being rational.
Honestly, I feel like the leftist reaction to Trump winning in 2016 pushed more people to the far right than ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2020, 05:38:30 AM »
Honestly, I feel like the leftist reaction to Trump winning in 2016 pushed more people to the far right than ever.

It's exactly what made me find myself defending him much more than I expected.

I've always been more centrist, stating big tech and a dishonest media are our biggest threats.

It was insane how, right in front of our face, people were losing their shit on things that turned out to be misinformation, and it never got fixed.  The "very fine people", the Russian collusion, the Atlantic article, the $700 taxes, the refusal to report on Hunter Biden (Epstein too, but not political), etc...…...it's entirely fucked up, but accepted due to TDS.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2020, 04:37:02 PM »
kip to comments.

I had a briefing from the FBI today to learn more about Eric Swalwell’s ties to a reported-spy from China... Swalwell should no longer be on the Intel Committee.
Twitter ^ | 12/18/20 | Kevin McCarthy
Posted on 12/18/2020, 6:43:28 PM by Its All Over Except ...

I had a briefing from the FBI today to learn more about Eric Swalwell’s ties to a reported-spy from China, and one thing is now crystal clear:

Swalwell should no longer be on the Intel Committee.

(Excerpt) Read more at mobile.twitter.com ...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2020, 04:59:03 PM »
It's exactly what made me find myself defending him much more than I expected.

I've always been more centrist, stating big tech and a dishonest media are our biggest threats.

It was insane how, right in front of our face, people were losing their shit on things that turned out to be misinformation, and it never got fixed.  The "very fine people", the Russian collusion, the Atlantic article, the $700 taxes, the refusal to report on Hunter Biden (Epstein too, but not political), etc...…...it's entirely fucked up, but accepted due to TDS.
The media and big pharma are the worlds enemies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2020, 08:47:07 PM »
The media and big pharma are the worlds enemies.

Yup, and big tech.

Notice how the leftists here start a convo and just drop it whenever someone tries to have a legitimate back and forth?

I've seen multiple examples of them just dropping conversations that provide honest counterpoints.

Happened in this thread.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2020, 09:41:34 PM »
Yup, and big tech.

Notice how the leftists here start a convo and just drop it whenever someone tries to have a legitimate back and forth?

I've seen multiple examples of them just dropping conversations that provide honest counterpoints.

Happened in this thread.
The last 4 years and they're recent call for unity has shown anyone with a lick of sense that the left is only about control, not about unity, coming together, moving forward or whatever BS slogan they spew next week.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2020, 07:37:43 AM »
The last 4 years and they're recent call for unity has shown anyone with a lick of sense that the left is only about control, not about unity, coming together, moving forward or whatever BS slogan they spew next week.

The call for unity shows they only believe their own bullshit, and still won't take an objective look at what was missing under Obama that drove the country to Trump.
Y