Author Topic: Alex23  (Read 12906 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Alex23
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2013, 08:11:18 PM »

:-*

Hey stud

I'm the quiet observant type.  ;)

Pics or it didn't happen

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2013, 08:19:19 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen

Arce can vouch for me.  ;)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2013, 08:20:26 PM »
If so, congratulations.

Arce's Word is The Truth

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2013, 10:34:47 PM »
I have to agree. Also, don't get me wrong here as I love Lobstah's posts, but she has made a fair few sexually charged posts about giving up her ass for RO etc.. On a board full of test-filled bi-curious young men, is it such a surprise she might get a few sending her unwanted pm's? All she has to do is not reply, or do what I do if I am bored with a pm exchange and say "see you on the main board".. The fact she has had a few from Alex would seem to suggest she replied. Maybe she can speak out on it now Al is banned?

Also booty, bless her, does a sex-cam show and posts her (lovely) tits so ditto, she might get a few overly sexual "hole of her butt" type pms.

I'm just seeing this thread for the first time. I just want to clear something up:

I didn't have anything to do with Alex being in Time Out. I got a whole shitload of  warnings about the guy, and was told to beware of him because he "gets creepy"  messaging the women on this board. I also received exactly ONE message from Alex  that wasn't creepy or weird.
 Frankly, I haven't received ANY threatening, unwanted, or creepy messages from ANYONE except for that time Taylor Bombzington sent me some rambling shit about having "slave mentality"  or whatever,  and that wasn't creepy as much as it was SO FUCKING RUDE.

If Alex got banned, it had fuck all to do with me.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2013, 10:41:59 PM »
And that eloquent response little lady is why you deserved an appreciation thread.

I just noticed, you have 5 blue stars and I have 6 blue stars. I don't know why. Carry on.
a

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2013, 10:47:17 PM »
  Frankly, I haven't received ANY threatening, unwanted, or creepy messages from ANYONE except for that time Taylor Bombzington sent me some rambling shit about having "slave mentality"  or whatever,  and that wasn't creepy as much as it was SO FUCKING RUDE.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2013, 10:49:38 PM »
I have to agree. Also, don't get me wrong here as I love Lobstah's posts, but she has made a fair few sexually charged posts about giving up her ass for RO etc.. On a board full of test-filled bi-curious young men, is it such a surprise she might get a few sending her unwanted pm's? All she has to do is not reply, or do what I do if I am bored with a pm exchange and say "see you on the main board".. The fact she has had a few from Alex would seem to suggest she replied. Maybe she can speak out on it now Al is banned?

Also booty, bless her, does a sex-cam show and posts her (lovely) tits so ditto, she might get a few overly sexual "hole of her butt" type pms.

I haven't done any sex cam shows. For the most part I receive good pm's.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2013, 11:04:18 PM »

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2013, 11:23:53 PM »
I'm just seeing this thread for the first time. I just want to clear something up:

I didn't have anything to do with Alex being in Time Out. I got a whole shitload of  warnings about the guy, and was told to beware of him because he "gets creepy"  messaging the women on this board. I also received exactly ONE message from Alex  that wasn't creepy or weird.

He's harmless unless he's from east palo alto 8)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2013, 02:43:50 AM »

I didn't have anything to do with Alex being in Time Out. I got a whole shitload of  warnings about the guy, and was told to beware of him because he "gets creepy"  messaging the women on this board. I also received exactly ONE message from Alex  that wasn't creepy or weird.
 Frankly, I haven't received ANY threatening, unwanted, or creepy messages from ANYONE except for that time Taylor Bombzington sent me some rambling shit about having "slave mentality"  or whatever,  and that wasn't creepy as much as it was SO FUCKING RUDE.

Quoted for the record. Mod be telling stories....

Alex came back and tried to be all nice and cute.

But he shared his account with Josh who is banned.

He also started PM-ing Lobstah in a creepy way. Same as did with CQ etc.

So he's gone and you gimmicks will have to live with it. Dry your eyes...man up!!

A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #135 on: December 07, 2013, 03:26:19 AM »
Time to grab some popcorn.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2013, 03:55:14 AM »
Time to grab some popcorn.
If by popcorn you mean the mod panic delete button, then yes.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2013, 04:01:13 AM »
If by popcorn you mean the mod panic delete button, then yes.
I hope we get an explanation.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2013, 06:39:46 AM »
I hope we get an explanation.
You get....NOTHING!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 07, 2013, 07:46:36 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2013, 07:57:05 AM »

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #141 on: December 07, 2013, 10:44:19 AM »
I haven't done any sex cam shows. For the most part I receive good pm's.

::)

no wonder you're going to be a grandmother a lot sooner than you let on here

l999i999z999z999y   

i missed your 51st birthday...sorry karen

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2013, 11:53:58 AM »

shit just got real

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #143 on: December 07, 2013, 01:07:50 PM »

I didn't have anything to do with Alex being in Time Out. I got a whole shitload of  warnings about the guy, and was told to beware of him because he "gets creepy"  messaging the women on this board. I also received exactly ONE message from Alex  that wasn't creepy or weird.
Frankly, I haven't received ANY threatening, unwanted, or creepy messages from ANYONE except for that time Taylor Bombzington sent me some rambling shit about having "slave mentality"  or whatever,  and that wasn't creepy as much as it was SO FUCKING RUDE.

Ya lobstah, was it a mod who was PMing you telling you about Alex being creepy?

Does anyone know if a mod ha ever been put in timeout?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 07, 2013, 01:35:31 PM »
paul walker

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #145 on: December 07, 2013, 02:04:49 PM »

Ya lobstah, was it a mod who was PMing you telling you about Alex being creepy

Does anyone know if a mod ha ever been put in timeout?
mods, civilians,  people I'd never spoken to in my entire life...

if you're asking if Grant PMed me trying to instigate things though, the answer is no.  He has been helpful and honest with me since I started posting here. Like very early on, I asked Grant about his background and life, and he just...told me. No questions asked, no punches pulled, no lies (that I could detect.)  I understand why some people have issues with him,  but I personally do not.  In fact, no one has tried to stir shit up via pm at all.  Most of the  trashtalk on getbig happens out in the open, which is as it should be.

Anyway, I hope this clears things up.  If Alex was banned, what he said or didn't say to me had nothing to do with it. Some other shit must have gone down. I haven't accused or complained about Grant OR Alex in any capacity.

Give it time, haha.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2013, 03:18:22 PM »
mods, civilians,  people I'd never spoken to in my entire life...

if you're asking if Grant PMed me trying to instigate things though, the answer is no.  He has been helpful and honest with me since I started posting here. Like very early on, I asked Grant about his background and life, and he just...told me. No questions asked, no punches pulled, no lies (that I could detect.)  I understand why some people have issues with him,  but I personally do not.  In fact, no one has tried to stir shit up via pm at all.  Most of the  trashtalk on getbig happens out in the open, which is as it should be.

Anyway, I hope this clears things up.  If Alex was banned, what he said or didn't say to me had nothing to do with it. Some other shit must have gone down. I haven't accused or complained about Grant OR Alex in any capacity.

Give it time, haha.

When was the last time you took it in the poop chute?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2013, 03:41:36 PM »
When was the last time you took it in the poop chute?
This.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2013, 04:04:57 PM »
poop chute = The Hershey canal?

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2013, 04:05:57 PM »
poop chute = The Hershey canal?