Author Topic: How big is your home...?  (Read 6529 times)

Moosejay

Re: How big is your home...?
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2008, 07:55:20 PM »
Holy...! Is he still a pharmacist?

I'd always be wary from now on, too.

Did they put him through the 3rd degree for firing his gun?

If the pers were black...did Sharptonites march on him?

Just asking bc they just closed the Sean Bell trial near me in NY...he was a black 23 yr old who was shot and killed by 4 cops...two cops black, one hispanic, one white...and, naturally, Sharpton et al call 'race'...(don't mean to get off-topic...)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2008, 08:00:39 PM »
Just asking bc they just closed the Sean Bell trial near me in NY...he was a black 23 yr old who was shot and killed by 4 cops...two cops black, one hispanic, one white...and, naturally, Sharpton et al call 'race'...(don't mean to get off-topic...)

they got the whole shooting on video, it was clean.  We never saw the video, they took it.

They took his gun for 22 months.  (we went and bought him another the next morning)

He's since gotten out of the pharmacy game.   everyone and their mother down here is an oxy popper.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2008, 08:02:22 PM »
Back on topic about houses...... I was in a 30,000 square foot house in Lake Tahoe. I only saw about 1,500 square feet of the place but the caretaker said it totaled out to 30,000.

A huge place with its own "bay" for as many boats as you would care to own. Very private and no other homes in sight. And smack dab on the lake.

Last I heard, it was up for sale. Anyone interested?

I figure you could pick it up for $30,000,000.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2008, 08:02:41 PM »

bell shouldnt have been hiring a hooker to get sucked off

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2008, 08:17:25 PM »
i cant really complain much, I'm in a 1800 square foot house with unfinished basement, full attic, new windows put in last year.  Only one bathroom, 3 bedrooms, computer room, living room, dining room, kitchen, library, and it's me and 2 of my buddies.  One of my housemates is the homeowner's brother.  She won a settlement against the pharmaceutical company that made phenphen for a couple million.  She used to live with us but she bought a big house in the suburbs and is renting to us for cheap instead of selling because the market is shit right now.  So i got another friend to move in and we basically cover the mortgage and taxes for $700 a month.  That's dirt cheap.  Most 800 sq ft 2 br apartments in this area go for about $700 a month.  I wouldn't buy a house right now, it's totally not worth it for me because I might move to another city within the next 5 years, and my total monthly living expenses with rent, utilities, internet, and dish network is under $400 a month which is only a couple days work for me so it frees up money for other fun things.   

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2008, 08:19:23 PM »
Correct.

None of it is based on reality...its based on what the media wants the 6-8th grade reading level folks to believe.

Hell, most college graduates don't even have a clue what makes an economy work... they just parrot the idiocy the mass media feeds then daily.  Maybe five in every hundred people have any real grasp on macroeconomics.
Ron: "I am lazy."

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2008, 08:24:18 PM »

Maybe five in every hundred people have any real grasp on macroeconomics.

Too bad your posts on the politics board indicate you're not one of those five.

Moosejay

« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2008, 08:24:55 PM »
they got the whole shooting on video, it was clean.  We never saw the video, they took it.

They took his gun for 22 months.  (we went and bought him another the next morning)

He's since gotten out of the pharmacy game.   everyone and their mother down here is an oxy popper.

Yes...many pharmacists up here go to work for the food stores...tough being on own.

These days, just say "no" to health care! :)

Moosejay

« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2008, 08:25:45 PM »
Back on topic about houses...... I was in a 30,000 square foot house in Lake Tahoe. I only saw about 1,500 square feet of the place but the caretaker said it totaled out to 30,000.

A huge place with its own "bay" for as many boats as you would care to own. Very private and no other homes in sight. And smack dab on the lake.

Last I heard, it was up for sale. Anyone interested?

I figure you could pick it up for $30,000,000.

Oprah could buy it

Moosejay

« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2008, 08:26:38 PM »
bell shouldnt have been hiring a hooker to get sucked off

He was a bad seed either way...criminal record...I love how the moms and family members always say how good a people these jerks are once they get gunned down

Moosejay

« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2008, 08:27:40 PM »

Hell, most college graduates don't even have a clue what makes an economy work... they just parrot the idiocy the mass media feeds then daily.  Maybe five in every hundred people have any real grasp on macroeconomics.

Very true.

Like slack-jawed, salivating Pavlovian mutts, waiting to respond like lemmings to the bell of the media