Author Topic: This is what really happened the night Melisa met her demise.  (Read 4257 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
This is what really happened the night Melisa met her demise.
« on: February 16, 2007, 10:55:10 PM »
MJ had a long trip home, couldn’t take any dope on board the plane so got jacked up too much and OD’d, they shot her with morphine to bring her down “from the Meth,” gave her too much morphine, and she passed out, Kelly punched her in the face to try to revive her from the morphine, but they realized her heart stopped, and used the taser to try and restart her heart, they paniced when they realized she was dead, and tried to burn the evidence.
Most are all show no go!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
Re: This is what really happened the night Melisa met her demise.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 07:00:20 PM »
Nice theory. Now tell the Tinman to oil up, he's going on stage in 2 minutes.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 07:02:17 PM »
MJ had a long trip home, couldn’t take any dope on board the plane so got jacked up too much and OD’d, they shot her with morphine to bring her down “from the Meth,” gave her too much morphine, and she passed out, Kelly punched her in the face to try to revive her from the morphine, but they realized her heart stopped, and used the taser to try and restart her heart, they paniced when they realized she was dead, and tried to burn the evidence.

How long did it take you to think of that, and my second question is how fucking high were you.... Jesus if Craig uses that defense he is gonna fry... wait if Craig uses any type of exscuse hes gonna fry....

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 04:42:40 PM »

How long did it take you to think of that, and my second question is how fucking high were you.... Jesus if Craig uses that defense he is gonna fry... wait if Craig uses any type of exscuse hes gonna fry....

About 6 months ago I posted this on another web site.  It is kind of stupid, but not really.
Most are all show no go!

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 05:50:14 PM »

yeah...that makes perfect sense...

I know whenever I'm trying to revive someone who has passed out, the first thing I always do is to give 'em a good slug in the face...it works every time!  ::)