Author Topic: Ok, it's gambling time. (I've reached my max)  (Read 11402 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Ok, it's gambling time. (I've reached my max)
« on: March 28, 2007, 10:03:17 AM »
We all realize the case against Titus & Ryan is pretty heavy, but we're not legally involved, so let's make this exciting. The time of the trial is fast approaching...

I'm betting Titus or Ryan... one or the other, walks out of Las Vegas Superior Court, not guilty of murder. Walks right out the front door.

I'm covering all action up to a maximum of $1,000. Place your bets here on Getbig. The first bet or group of bets totalling $1,000, ends the wagering and those are the only bets that are valid.

Wagers to be paid off in person @ Gold's Gym Venice, Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, or via money order W/ a 2nd party to confirm the bet was paid.

Who wants action?

Tommy "The Ace of Spades" Wishbone

(Final absolute details of wager, to be discussed between gamblers)
a

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Ok, it's gambling time.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 10:37:20 AM »
badass idea

from the getbig badass.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 10:49:10 AM »
Dispute over lawyers postpones trial for Kelly Ryan, Craig Titus

LAS VEGAS A dispute about who will represent former fitness queen Kelly Ryan will postpone the Las Vegas trial for Ryan and her bodybuilder husband, Craig Titus.

Ryan's attorney -- Craig Denue (De NEW') is characterizing Ryan as a battered wife who did whatever Titus wanted.

Another lawyer -- Michael Cristalli -- wants to represent Ryan, and he denies the abused spouse allegation.

Cristalli says Ryan and Titus should mount a joint defense and face trial together against murder charges in the December 2005 slaying of Melissa James.

James' body was found in the back of Ryan's burned-out Jaguar sedan off a southern Nevada highway outside Las Vegas.

Clark County District Court Judge Jackie Glass has ruled that Denue should remain Ryan's lawyer.

But her ruling is being appealed to the Nevada Supreme Court -- and the judge acknowledged yesterday that'll push back the trial date from next month to sometime later this year.

___

Information from: Las Vegas Review-Journal, http://www.lvrj.com

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 10:54:03 AM »
"Where's all the High Rollers?"    -Dragline, in Cool Hand Luke.
a

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 11:21:13 AM »
I will donate $500 to you if one of the two walk out after the trial.  If they both of them are sentenced but some how get some free time to clear thier "things" (for lack of a better word) and get to walk out but are sentenced then I would win.  If both of them are sentenced you will donate $500 to at which time I will give you my bank account # etc....

Even money?
fk pigdunkbell

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 11:29:48 AM »
Jay5683, your wager confuses me. I like that you're a gambler, I'm just not sure of the wager you want to place. 

You & I should talk via pm's to clarify. Feel free to post here, if you have a clear solution, or pm me.

Tommy
a

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 10:55:41 PM »
From the movie "Rounders":

Worm: "In the poker game of life, women are the rake . . . they are the fucking rake."

Kinish: "And I need a blowjob from Christy Turlington."

Good idea Tommy WB, but I'd almost rather bet on my theories of the fine points of what will happen and why, rather than outcome. Then again, I'm a weirdo and everyone knows it.   ;D ;D ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 09:58:45 AM »
Tommy, I'll bet a hundred.

If Kelly or Craig (or both of them) walk out of that trial free of all charges against her, I'll pay you the $100 at Caesars or via US mail service (money order).

If neither of them walk out immediately after the trial, you pay me $100 as per the above delivery.

Agreed?

I think OnlyMe would like a piece of this action too and will pass the word ASAP.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 08:46:20 PM »
So much depends upon the settling of Ryan's representation.  While it is extremely unlikely that either will walk 'free of charges', a scenario to consider would be this: Ryan takes a 'battered spouse' stance, of which the people buy in full, and is then sentenced to time served with an extensive and restrictive probation period.   

But Ryan has admitted punching and otherwise abusing Mel during that fateful night, and it's been noted by Mel's mother that Ryan had displayed aggression toward Mel in the past, so planning such a defense could be very tricky.

Tough to call things before we see the strategy unfold.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Ok, it's gambling time. (I've reached my max)
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 10:42:07 PM »
Tommy, I'll bet a hundred.

If Kelly or Craig (or both of them) walk out of that trial free of all charges against her, I'll pay you the $100 at Caesars or via US mail service (money order).

If neither of them walk out immediately after the trial, you pay me $100 as per the above delivery.

Agreed?

I think OnlyMe would like a piece of this action too and will pass the word ASAP.

Hi Stuntmovie...

Cool. I take that action for a hundy. That will however be the last action on this wager. Today at the gym, we were talking about the case & my silly bet, and I almost instantly got a thousand in bets. I'm going to be smart (for once) and limit my exposure to $1,100. If Keith wants a little action, I'll give it to him, but I've got to hold it there. :)

We'll talk.

Tommy
a

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 02:15:43 AM »
Hi Stuntmovie...

Cool. I take that action for a hundy. That will however be the last action on this wager. Today at the gym, we were talking about the case & my silly bet, and I almost instantly got a thousand in bets. I'm going to be smart (for once) and limit my exposure to $1,100. If Keith wants a little action, I'll give it to him, but I've got to hold it there. :)

We'll talk.

Tommy

Alright not sure what the bet is but if it is in vegas I gotta do it.  I'll take it for a $100.  Now what does it take for me to win this bet.  Will the trial be over by the Olympia.  Hope so.  If it is then Tommy I will be with Pete and Stunt and we can place the $100 on hard 8 at the crap table at the Orleans.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: Ok, it's gambling time. (I've reach my max)
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 09:10:49 AM »
I wouldn't bet 50 cents on their freedom...
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 10:45:09 AM »
Alright not sure what the bet is but if it is in vegas I gotta do it.  I'll take it for a $100.  Now what does it take for me to win this bet.  Will the trial be over by the Olympia.  Hope so.  If it is then Tommy I will be with Pete and Stunt and we can place the $100 on hard 8 at the crap table at the Orleans.

You got a bet Keith! :)

Hope you're feeling OK these days. Oh, I'm sure the case will be resolved by the Olympia... allthough you never know.

Talk to ya...

Tommy

a

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 08:17:03 PM »
You got a bet Keith! :)

Hope you're feeling OK these days. Oh, I'm sure the case will be resolved by the Olympia... allthough you never know.

Talk to ya...

Tommy

We'll stay in touch as we get closer to the Olympia.  Pete is in Mexico till around late August or so and will be back.  We will all get together for dinner.  As long as it ain't french food at the Venetian.  I hate that crap.  We usually just go to the expo but who knows.  I Manion won't give me any tickets.

Canuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2007, 07:09:29 AM »

Shouldn't you be heading to New York?  The PDI jewel, the NOC, is running on the same weekend.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 09:14:52 AM »
OK, Tommy, this confirms our bet. Thanks!

okme

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 04:14:06 PM »
Neither will walk. One will get "murder" the other probably "accessory".

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 09:33:46 PM »
My guess: Both will be charged with premeditated murder.  Kelly for starting it; and Craig for finishing it.  Why else woulld it take this long?  Hmmm let's see: batterred wife defense vs batterred-and-burned-victim, by husband and wife team?

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 12:31:34 AM »
damn I dont know about 1K. but I got 100$ says neither see day light come trial day it will be back to their cells :P

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 06:05:58 AM »
I hope craig gets butt raped daily and i hope some big butch lesbian chokes the life out of kelly and sets her ablaze with matches.
also, i hope they both rot in hell for eternity.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2007, 01:03:06 AM »
I hope craig gets butt raped daily and i hope some big butch lesbian chokes the life out of kelly and sets her ablaze with matches.
also, i hope they both rot in hell for eternity.

highly unlikely but maybe craig will trun gay after a few uears locked up. titus get raped no way!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2007, 12:21:26 AM »
The time is close. Please, cash only, and no 20's. Thank you.
a

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2007, 02:36:02 AM »
I hope this isn't a bet on trick wording...He states not guilty of MURDER...That leaves so many other things he could win the bet on...And do you guys know if they bring the convicts thru the front doors or not in Vegas's court house?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 01:12:20 AM »
Not the front doors. ;D The bus or side entry.

No trick wording here, just a friendly wager
a

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 05:21:46 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_gambling

You guys should read this & decide whether what you're discussing constitutes online gambling, & thus whether it is legal in the US or not.