Author Topic: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily  (Read 297143 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Craig Titus charged with murder!
« Reply #1200 on: December 26, 2005, 03:00:07 PM »
After what?  They are still innocent until proven guilty right?

Considering that they just had driven about 2500 miles I think they look ok. 

Great point.

Personally, I am no fan of the posse mentality.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1201 on: December 26, 2005, 05:31:30 PM »
Uh, no one's gonna look good in those circumstances, traveling for days, lack of sleep, drugs, their context, bad lighting.

Besides, she didn't get the complete pedicure..

i've seen her feet

no pedicure could make her feet look good :)

E
E

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #1202 on: December 26, 2005, 07:48:38 PM »
i've seen her feet

no pedicure could make her feet look good :)

E

Are pedicures a sport ;D?

j/k

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1203 on: December 26, 2005, 09:39:01 PM »
i understand tomorrow there's a rendition hearing on the custody of CT and KR, is this correct? 

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Craig Titus/Kelly Ryan Murder Case, continuing story: update p. 24,27
« Reply #1204 on: December 27, 2005, 06:43:51 AM »

Not necessarily. If I found myself in a situation where I looked guilty and didn't think I could prove I wasn't, I might run rather than face a trial I probably wouldn't win. 

That said, Craiggers is guilty as sin.  ;D

Is "Craiggers" Titus' nickname or is that your little cozy private nickname for him?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1205 on: December 27, 2005, 06:46:02 AM »
Is "Craiggers" Titus' nickname or is that your little cozy private nickname for him?

were you born yesterday?

do your research.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1206 on: December 27, 2005, 06:47:39 AM »

we have been calling him that for six years    dumbass   lol

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1207 on: December 27, 2005, 07:08:35 AM »
were you born yesterday?

do your research.

Unlike you, I have a life.

Hey, how about that massive media coverage?

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1208 on: December 27, 2005, 07:10:13 AM »
we have been calling him that for six years    dumbass   lol

What does he call you?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: 12-19-05: Titus &y Ryan Murder Case - updated daily
« Reply #1209 on: December 27, 2005, 07:10:16 AM »
massive G
lives down the street

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #1210 on: December 27, 2005, 07:19:48 AM »

Not necessarily. If I found myself in a situation where I looked guilty and didn't think I could prove I wasn't, I might run rather than face a trial I probably wouldn't win. 

Me too.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1211 on: December 27, 2005, 07:22:22 AM »
240, how about changing the name of the site to www.dontfreecraigtitus.c om or for the optimists: www.maybefreecraigtitus. com........................

btw, thanks for the site.....just not feeling the name :-\
And stop asking for donations, unless you plan on sending them to the family of the victim.
:D Weee

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1212 on: December 27, 2005, 07:27:02 AM »

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1215 on: December 27, 2005, 08:00:47 AM »
The more I think about it the more I think Kelly did it . Like someone else stated ,"Why would Craig buy her a hotel & plane ticket, if he planned on killing her "? Maybe Kelly(whacked on meth/GHB/ or whatever else) thought Craig was going to leave her & it sent her over the edge. Craig said he spent one of the nights w/her, where was Kelly? If she was whacked out, it could have triggered her. If you have ever been around someone who is been up a few days on those chemical's , you know it could damn sure could happen. Maybe Kelly waited outside the hotel & when Craig left ,she did the deed. Craig found out & tried to protect Kelly & helped dispose of the body & fled. I think on the trip Craig contacted the authority's & set up the take-down to make sure Kelly & himself would not be hurt. Why, if he was the killer,would he let Kelly out of his sight ,let alone enter a public place where they/she could be recognized? Coincidence,or did the FBI swat team just happen to be around the corner when they arrived? We also see the surveillance taking Kelly down, but not Craig, most parking lots have surveillance camera's too, but no footage of Craig, just in the back of the patrol car, who to me, looking at that pic of him,looks relieved that it's over.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #1216 on: December 27, 2005, 08:02:13 AM »
sad story but in this day and age you would think after you kill someone the last thing you would do is buy supplies and leave her in your car. for fucks sake you live with miles of desert around you take a shovel from the garage and dig a fucking hole. just stupid.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #1217 on: December 27, 2005, 08:06:37 AM »
They had to get to their workouts.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1218 on: December 27, 2005, 08:07:04 AM »
sad story but in this day and age you would think after you kill someone the last thing you would do is buy supplies and leave her in your car. for fucks sake you live with miles of desert around you take a shovel from the garage and dig a fucking hole. just stupid.

probodybuilders are afraid of hard work,  try digging in clay.  it was only sand for christ's sake.  what a bunch of losers.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1219 on: December 27, 2005, 08:22:49 AM »

Esp. being an ex-con. Burning Kelly's car too. Maybe he was leaving subtle clues, like Kelly buying the lighter fluid too. Maybe he knew if they buried her , that he would be trapped with Kelly & their secret & if he ever did try to  leave she would blame it all on him. I know if I was living in Vegas & killed someone, there's a whole lot of desert out there & chances of finding them are slim to say the least. no one is that sloppy on purpose.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: 12-21-05: Craig Titus charged with murder!
« Reply #1220 on: December 27, 2005, 09:09:24 AM »
who is reporting from the redition hearing.  that's what these things are called in massachusetts legal code

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1221 on: December 27, 2005, 09:27:21 AM »
Are pedicures a sport ;D?

j/k

Sport or not, I keep seeing people refer to bodybuilding as an "industry", I bet the pedicure "industry" dwarfs the bodybuilding "industry."

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
Re: 12-21-05: Craig Titus charged with murder!
« Reply #1222 on: December 27, 2005, 10:05:07 AM »
who is reporting from the redition hearing.  that's what these things are called in massachusetts legal code

michael arvilla posted on another thread that Matt Cline tried to go to the hearing this morning, but they would not let him in.

So much for open court in the People's Republic of Massachusetts. >:(

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=49574.50
D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #1223 on: December 27, 2005, 10:57:44 AM »
Sport or not, I keep seeing people refer to bodybuilding as an "industry", I bet the pedicure "industry" dwarfs the bodybuilding "industry."

Thats because bodybuilding is an "industry" and not a "sport" and yes.....the pedicure "industry" is bigger than bodybuilding!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #1224 on: December 27, 2005, 11:02:36 AM »
I don't thnk Craig was planning on killing her.  I think it just happened.  Something happened where he lost it and it went to far and he killed her.  Nothing strange about that.  The way this whole thing went down is pointing towards no plan being thought out at all.  He was on here hours before the killing.  They buy kerosene (why not just take a 5 gallon gas can and fill it up at a gas station), they was there own car (why not just throw the body out of the car drench it in gas and lite the body, why the car too), the use their own car and don't do anything to hide that fact.  I think this whole thing was a spur of the moment thing that happened where Kelly, Craig and Melissa were all present.  So Kelly or Craig isn't covering for one another.  He has a temper, he does drugs I don't see a problem with thinking it happened spontaneously.