Author Topic: .  (Read 13410 times)

LilPoppaPete

• Getbig II
« on: April 07, 2006, 05:20:39 PM »

buffalo

• Getbig IV
Re: I met Craig and Kelly once...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 05:29:05 PM »
Oh God.....Just thank your lucky stars you're name isn't Anthony Gross...you sound like just the kind of sucka Craig would have been keeping his eye out for.

All the people that "met him once and thought he was cool, nice, helpful, funny, greta bodybuilder"

You are one lucky dude

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 03:23:52 AM »
He could've played a thug on the Sopranos, responsible for disposing bodies in carz. :P

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 09:20:10 AM »
He could've played a thug on the Sopranos, responsible for disposing bodies in carz. :P

Yeah, but he woulda been the one they "whacked" because he was stupid enough to burn a body in a car in a desert and leave plates and vin number on car....bye bye craig...

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 07:13:40 PM »

yeah woulda been cool....the only guy on that show having anything remotely close to a bodybuilder's build was Jackie Jr., and he got whacked.  For all the tough guys on that show, you don't see a lot of muscular builds whatsoever.  Of course, Paulie in real life did jail time, supposedly committed a murder he was never charged with, and once almost slugged Jim Brown on a movie set because he refused to show him respect.  I guess we all know having muscle doesn't make you a tough guy.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 07:58:16 PM »
One of the things that was said was the Kelly Ryan was always very nice to everyone, so this came as a shock to many people. As for Craig, he was unsually cool with me and with quite a number of others, and yes, to quite a number of people, this came as a shock also.

Unfortunately, as close friends described it, they were both going down a path of drugs and addiction, none which had anything to do with bodybuilding nor steroids.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 08:37:58 PM »
As the case (very) slowly unravels, the more things appear to be centered around meth.  I think we'll eventually find that Craig and Kelly were clinically delusional due to a prolonged drug binge, complete with hallucinogenic sleep deprivation.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2006, 09:24:42 PM »
Ya, they seemed psychotic in their rationalizations, drug-fueled.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2006, 11:34:53 PM »
One of the things that was said was the Kelly Ryan was always very nice to everyone, so this came as a shock to many people. As for Craig, he was unsually cool with me and with quite a number of others, and yes, to quite a number of people, this came as a shock also.

Unfortunately, as close friends described it, they were both going down a path of drugs and addiction, none which had anything to do with bodybuilding nor steroids.

Kelly was genuinely nice.  In my own personal experience, Craig was "Nice" as part of his act.  It's like having a shark in the pool with a bunch of guppies.  This is my own personal opinion

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 09:40:29 AM »
Kelly was genuinely nice.  In my own personal experience, Craig was "Nice" as part of his act.  It's like having a shark in the pool with a bunch of guppies.  This is my own personal opinion
Ya sure that THAT wasn't just an act, Buff?  That he isn't really just a
hard-shelled crab with an ultra-soft interior?...Meanwhile, I want to know
more about his father.  Where is he and what's he got to say in defense
for his angry off-spring?

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 01:51:58 PM »
hard-shelled crab with an ultra-soft interior?...

Nope...he's a shark all right.  Inside and out.  I don't believe in "soft interiors" when one is a psychopath.  It's not how they're configured

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2006, 03:35:40 PM »
hard-shelled crab with an ultra-soft interior?...

aren't we all? 

Really, we're just all misunderstood people craving hugs and affection.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2006, 01:18:25 PM »
aren't we all? 

Really, we're just all misunderstood people craving hugs and affection.
Are you being sarcastic? 

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 09:04:39 AM »
WHAT:   Cuddle Party
WHO:    All of ya' big goofballs!!!!  :) :) :)
WHEN:  May 1, 2006
WHERE: My House
WHY:    We all just crave hugs and affection, so why not exhibit it egregiously - together - on my shag carpet?
HOW:    Just make a big sunshine with your arms and clamp that sun right around your buddy!

BYOK-A ~ Bring your own Kool-Aid and a snack, and of course, your fav print jammies!
It'll be a snuggly good time!  :D

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 11:45:47 AM »
WHAT:   Cuddle Party
WHO:    All of ya' big goofballs!!!!  :) :) :)
WHEN:  May 1, 2006
WHERE: My House
WHY:    We all just crave hugs and affection, so why not exhibit it egregiously - together - on my shag carpet?
HOW:    Just make a big sunshine with your arms and clamp that sun right around your buddy!

BYOK-A ~ Bring your own Kool-Aid and a snack, and of course, your fav print jammies!
It'll be a snuggly good time!  :D

someone will bring TWISTER and that will put me over the edge...BLECH

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2006, 04:31:49 PM »
Buff, you DO know this was a joke and play on the other "Let's all just hug" post, right?
I was barfing as soon as I wrote this chod... but then... something happened,...and...I...uhhhhh.....

hahaha

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2006, 09:00:21 AM »
Buff, you DO know this was a joke and play on the other "Let's all just hug" post, right?
I was barfing as soon as I wrote this chod... but then... something happened,...and...I...uhhhhh.....

hahaha

I knew you were just joking man.  Thought it was pretty funny  ;D

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 03:02:39 PM »
Nope...he's a shark all right.  Inside and out.  I don't believe in "soft interiors" when one is a psychopath.  It's not how they're configured
I trust both your instincts and your learned opinion, Buff.  Thanks.

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2007, 05:35:47 AM »
has anyone ever notice that for all her popularity Kelly RARELY (if ever) got covers on the mags....especially weider? 

Nice, sweet Kelly and nice Craig, in their deluded sense of competition and one upmanship decided to send harassing (and I mean wicked,evil ) messages and threats to Kellys main competitor at the time (a popular, enduring Ms Fit O winner)....Kelly and Craig were obviously jealous of this girls popularity....so, Ms O simply forwards the emails and messages onto the weider organization...there go the covers, weider contracts, etc....

ANYONE in the industry who says this is a shock falls into the catagory of those schmucks who are just so excited to be around a probodybuilder that they will over look the obvious character flaws(major) that they had!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2007, 08:58:03 PM »
Well, actually, I KNOW this is what they have done, because he did it to me back in 2000.  In fact, people in my life were very concerned about it, and me.  He also did it to Sherry Goggin-Giardina and her husband and her husband came unglued and told Craig he'd have him thrown back in jail if he so much as looked in their direction.

Craig has always been a thug and always will be. He is where he belongs for the rest of his life because of that, IMO.

Kelly, I'm not so sure... I do think there's some time coming her way, but I think she'll survive it and then get out and have a life.

Anyhow, I'd love to know who it was they were threatening.  Susie Curry or....?

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 06:37:31 PM »
Well, actually, I KNOW this is what they have done, because he did it to me back in 2000.  In fact, people in my life were very concerned about it, and me.  He also did it to Sherry Goggin-Giardina and her husband and her husband came unglued and told Craig he'd have him thrown back in jail if he so much as looked in their direction.

Craig has always been a thug and always will be. He is where he belongs for the rest of his life because of that, IMO.

Kelly, I'm not so sure... I do think there's some time coming her way, but I think she'll survive it and then get out and have a life.

Anyhow, I'd love to know who it was they were threatening.  Susie Curry or....?

oh yeah...I remember one late night call I got from Craig where he was bragging about how he planned on going over to Sherries house to kick her husbands ass...so ridiculous

also I have a vivid and embarassing memory of sitting next to Craig in the front row of a contest where Sherrie was MCing and Craig yelling out "Nice Cameltoe Sherrie" in reference to the tight jumpsuit Sherrie was wearing...

yeah...he was always a big mouth, out of control predator in my opinion..

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2007, 06:16:00 PM »
oh yeah...I remember one late night call I got from Craig where he was bragging about how he planned on going over to Sherries house to kick her husbands ass...so ridiculous

also I have a vivid and embarassing memory of sitting next to Craig in the front row of a contest where Sherrie was MCing and Craig yelling out "Nice Cameltoe Sherrie" in reference to the tight jumpsuit Sherrie was wearing...

yeah...he was always a big mouth, out of control predator in my opinion..

But what about all the people here...wheres Brenda Kelly when you need her....that talk about how nice Craig and Kelly were...............?

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2007, 08:08:27 AM »
Buff... I LMFAO  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D when I read that camel toe comment!  CLASSIC Craig, dude.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2007, 03:19:35 PM »
Just saying I met them once and thought they were nice,   

me too... what makes it wierd is he seemed so nice...and then u see them in jail for murder and lets be honest...wat they did was disgusting and sick....so its all just fucked up...why would they do that???

must have been the drugs made them fucked up people.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 06:14:59 PM »
craig was a cool cat in real life.  insane voice too!

GET BIGGER!
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion