Author Topic: .  (Read 13411 times)

buffalo

• Getbig IV
Re: I met Craig and Kelly once...
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 02:58:06 PM »
me too... what makes it wierd is he seemed so nice...and then u see them in jail for murder and lets be honest...wat they did was disgusting and sick....so its all just fucked up...why would they do that???

must have been the drugs made them fucked up people.

anyone can seem nice on the outside...and alot of the "nice" act was Craig's way of being able to meet new and interesting friends ::)...mostly women.  I mean face it, if he had gone around keeping to himself or being a grouch he wouldn't have gotten half the ass he did over the years.

Seeming nice has nothing to do with whether or not a man has good character.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2007, 08:35:19 AM »
No doubt Buff.  This is so true about Craig, I could actually see him working a room while reading it!  :-\

It's how he won Kelly over and that really makes me sick that she wasn't intellectually bright enough to see it, and was too emotionally damaged from feeling "less than cute" as a fitness chick, that she was won hook, line and sinker.

Sad.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2007, 09:07:52 AM »
No doubt Buff.  This is so true about Craig, I could actually see him working a room while reading it!  :-\

It's how he won Kelly over and that really makes me sick that she wasn't intellectually bright enough to see it, and was too emotionally damaged from feeling "less than cute" as a fitness chick, that she was won hook, line and sinker.

Sad.

who is that chick in your avatar?

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 05:32:18 AM »

Sad.

which would explain the insane amounts of plastic surgery........

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2007, 05:48:22 PM »
kelly started with plastic surgery to look better in mags so she would get more coverage...it would help  her stage career (so she thought)...but she went overboard with the chin implant, the lips, the nose jobs......

just too much.  ::)

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2007, 10:55:00 AM »
kelly started with plastic surgery to look better in mags so she would get more coverage...it would help  her stage career (so she thought)...but she went overboard with the chin implant, the lips, the nose jobs......

just too much.  ::)

the only thing she had to do to get more coverage was not be such a two faced raging bitch....despite "how nice" her and craig were.

She never could become Monica like she wanted......too bad.....

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2007, 11:14:08 AM »
Look, keep this on the downlow but kelly used to suck me off at the chevron on the corner , in the bathroom for five to 10 bucks, out hunting rock.

word.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo