Author Topic: Reagan Policy Advisor Bruce Bartlett: Chunk of GOP either stupid, crazy, ignoran  (Read 2104 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
no comments from the repub faithfull, that's odd  :o ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Its the most ludicrous nonsense I have ever heard.  Again - how do you equate tax cuts with spending? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Its the most ludicrous nonsense I have ever heard.  Again - how do you equate tax cuts with spending? 

i think he's a little brighter then you. lets not forget he's no dem so he's not just going with party lines like most on this board do,including yourself ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
boy i thought the repub faithfull would have said something about this, but i guess it's hard to argue :o

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
I love how MSNBC always searches high and low, under rocks, under the couch cushions, in dumpsters, abandoned warehouses etc, for these guys.

What is a "Policy Advisor", anyways? What policies? How close was he to Reagan?

Gotta love the "Little Hate Machine the Could", MSNBC, and the left in general when they trot of guys that were "Advisors" to Reagan and "Janitors" to Reagan's White House and on and on, to try and push their shit ass agenda. You also have to love MSNBC and the other liberal water carriers (pretty much every station other than Fox News) when they misqoute and take out of context Reagan's words about the debt ceiling and such...without even mentioning TEFRA and the fact that Reagan went along with a short term tax "increase" on the pledge by Democrats to cut spending by a $3 spending cuts to every $1 of tax revenue increase.....it never happened b/c the Dems lied and Reagan would go on record saying that trusting the Dems in that case was one of his biggest regrets.

This guy has seems to be a shape-shifter, judging by his history of literature. He goes from loving and espousing Reaganomics to hating GWB and his policies (I'm with him on most of that) to becoming a born again Keynesian, shouting from the roof-tops to that huge amounts of spending by governments on centrally planned economies is the only way forward....well, I think the Obama regime has discredited him on that final point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Funny how this guy never mentioned that obama expanded the war in afghanistan and started a new one in lybia as well. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
he also said      Until conservatives once again hold Republicans to the same standard they hold Democrats, they will have no credibility and deserve no respect. They can start building some by admitting to themselves that Bush caused many of the problems they are protesting  ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
he also said      Until conservatives once again hold Republicans to the same standard they hold Democrats, they will have no credibility and deserve no respect. They can start building some by admitting to themselves that Bush caused many of the problems they are protesting  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Do you need me to say for the 3,467,456 time how much I detested GWB? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I love how MSNBC always searches high and low, under rocks, under the couch cushions, in dumpsters, abandoned warehouses etc, for these guys.

What is a "Policy Advisor", anyways? What policies? How close was he to Reagan?

Gotta love the "Little Hate Machine the Could", MSNBC, and the left in general when they trot of guys that were "Advisors" to Reagan and "Janitors" to Reagan's White House and on and on, to try and push their shit ass agenda. You also have to love MSNBC and the other liberal water carriers (pretty much every station other than Fox News) when they misqoute and take out of context Reagan's words about the debt ceiling and such...without even mentioning TEFRA and the fact that Reagan went along with a short term tax "increase" on the pledge by Democrats to cut spending by a $3 spending cuts to every $1 of tax revenue increase.....it never happened b/c the Dems lied and Reagan would go on record saying that trusting the Dems in that case was one of his biggest regrets.

This guy has seems to be a shape-shifter, judging by his history of literature. He goes from loving and espousing Reaganomics to hating GWB and his policies (I'm with him on most of that) to becoming a born again Keynesian, shouting from the roof-tops to that huge amounts of spending by governments on centrally planned economies is the only way forward....well, I think the Obama regime has discredited him on that final point.

Good ol' Chris "Thrill-Up-My-Leg-Me-So-Horny-Me-Love-Obama-Long-Time" Matthews. Of course, when the Dems get the lips slapped off their faces next year, he (and the rest of the MSNBC crew) will have that sad sack scowl on their faces, as if they lost their jobs, their dogs got shot, and they caught their wives screwing their best friend (all in the same day).

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Good ol' Chris "Thrill-Up-My-Leg-Me-So-Horny-Me-Love-Obama-Long-Time" Matthews. Of course, when the Dems get the lips slapped off their faces next year, he (and the rest of the MSNBC crew) will have that sad sack scowl on their faces, as if they lost their jobs, their dogs got shot, and they caught their wives screwing their best friend (all in the same day).

so which one are you  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so which one are you  ;D

DUmpster is now more hateful of your hero obama than even Free Republic is. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
DUmpster is now more hateful of your hero obama than even Free Republic is. 

And HP is right behind them on the lunacy scale.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And HP is right behind them on the lunacy scale.

The DUmp is in outright attack mode against obama lately. 

Sure you have a few kneepadding idiots over there, but they sound worse than me right now. 

I just wonder what handle blackass and 180 post under.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!