Author Topic: How Prisoners Get So Muscular  (Read 34757 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: How Prisoners Get So Muscular
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2013, 08:19:37 AM »
this too. There is also a bigger need to look big for them as it means less problems with others, less physical confrontations than the average joe out of jail -so they have a bigger motivation dailythan people who have less chances of being physically agressed by others even if most of free people who train do train to look bigger and avoid physical confrontations with other males by disuasion too. Being big also means there are more chances you re going to be top instead of bottom when comes the need for sexual intercourses to release stress.
this was the funniest thing i ever read on ge(tbig

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2013, 08:19:43 AM »
this is probably the most significant factor

they consistently train with no breaks because they are busy at work, have to go on vacation, take their kids to the ballgame, etc..

how many of us put together a few good months of training and get in good shape and then slack off get out of shape and then start the pattern all over again
i never been so constistent than when i started in my teenage years , never got better results than at this time, simply because i had nothing else to do but work and train. Never missed any workout nor meal for at least 4 years non stop. Build my base at this time, naturally. Also had max natural test production at that time.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2013, 08:27:38 AM »
A person in prison has access to drugs just like people on the street do, there are many outlets for anabolics in prison many have access to oral anabolics

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2013, 08:29:55 AM »
they are not even that fat so the strength has to be hormone driven

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2013, 08:31:28 AM »
A person in prison has access to drugs just like people on the street do, there are many outlets for anabolics in prison many have access to oral anabolics

While this is true, you have to have access to money for trades and shit. Some of the actual gangstas probably do have big commissary accounts due to shutting the fuck up, or whatever. If you can go to prison and continually do a lot of drugs, you are hooked the fuck up.  

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2013, 08:33:22 AM »
True. I had a friend in prison people would ride by and throw drugs over the fence it was minimum security during their times of being outdoors.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2013, 08:35:27 AM »
True. I had a friend in prison people would ride by and throw drugs over the fence it was minimum security during their times of being outdoors.
haha i used to throw bags of dog poo over the prison walls as i walked my dog

i wonder if i ever hit any prisoners in the head

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2013, 08:41:21 AM »
haha i used to throw bags of dog poo over the prison walls as i walked my dog

i wonder if i ever hit any prisoners in the head
LOL.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2013, 08:47:27 AM »
Prisoners today are not as big and cut as they used to be. Many of them have to do calisthenics in secret. They get creative by using partnered-up training (yeah) and there are some that can grab ahold of the bars and do side planks, but these guys look more like Bruce Lee than Ronnie Coleman.

They can buy protein in prison. They can buy cans of tuna, etc., ~ it is very common for prisoners to have protein shakes. They can't do much in their hour outside. Depends on where they are staying.

Most of California's prisons do not allow any type of lifting, whether it be barbells or bed posts, or your roommate.

Diet does provide all the vitamins and minerals that they need, but falls short in the calorie department. They basically are doing what everyone "outside" of prison SHOULD be doing: EATING LESS!

Genetics are a huge determining factor on how big a guy gets, looks or how strong he is. Most of these guys have low bodyfat and that's about it. It's not hard to maintain low levels on a calorie-restricted diet, regardless of what you are eating.

As far as stress is concerned, they may not be going to work everyday, but they are ALL stressed out of their minds. They are stressed about being locked up, depressed, claustrophobic, worried about their kids, wondering what their old ladies are doing, worried about living the next day (depending on where they are) ~ all of these things cause HUGE amounts of stress.

If they can "accept" their situation, things become easier mentally, but this takes more mental fortitude than these guys know how to tap into, so they do hundreds of pushups and situps instead, all the while starving to death and not sleeping.

The young guys have more testosterone, but they are not using it for weight-lifting. They are using it for fighting amongst themselves and creating havoc.

Prison life = Prison death. It's a sad, sad place to be. Even the prison guards need continuous counseling just to cope with those bars.

ukjeff

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 08:51:49 AM »
Most of California's prisons do not allow any type of lifting, whether it be barbells or bed posts, or your roommate.
Wasn't that done while Arnold was Governor of California?

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2013, 08:54:32 AM »
Prisoners today are not as big and cut as they used to be. Many of them have to do calisthenics in secret. They get creative by using partnered-up training (yeah) and there are some that can grab ahold of the bars and do side planks, but these guys look more like Bruce Lee than Ronnie Coleman.

They can buy protein in prison. They can buy cans of tuna, etc., ~ it is very common for prisoners to have protein shakes. They can't do much in their hour outside. Depends on where they are staying.

Diet does provide all the vitamins and minerals that they need, but falls short in the calorie department. They basically are doing what everyone "outside" of prison SHOULD be doing: EATING LESS!

Genetics are a huge determining factor on how big a guy gets, looks or how strong he is. Most of these guys have low bodyfat and that's about it. It's not hard to maintain low levels on a calorie-restricted diet, regardless of what you are eating.

As far as stress is concerned, they may not be going to work everyday, but they are ALL stressed out of their minds. They are stressed about being locked up, depressed, claustrophobic, worried about their kids, wondering what their old ladies are doing, worried about living the next day (depending on where they are) ~ all of these things cause HUGE amounts of stress.

If they can "accept" their situation, things become easier mentally, but this takes more mental fortitude than these guys know how to tap into, so they do hundreds of pushups and situps instead, all the while starving to death and not sleeping.

The young guys have more testosterone, but they are not using it for weight-lifting. They are using it for fighting amongst themselves and creating havoc.

Prison life = Prison death. It's a sad, sad place to be. Even the prison guards need continuous counseling just to cope with those bars.

Yep, pretty much spot on.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2013, 09:06:03 AM »
what a bunch of bullshit .. they take roids like all of the muscular guys you notice ..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2013, 09:08:30 AM »

they re so uneducated they probably dont undesrtand that they re basically addicted to exercice because it produces neurotransmitters that appease their stress, as simple as that. Blind process of adaptating to the environment at all costs in order to produce enough dopamine, serotonin, to have the motivation to live thru the day. We re all animals in a cage, their cage just happen to be a lot smaller than free people.
They have the choice to beat on each others , eat , fuck or exercise to release their stress. Beating on each others is counterproductive real quick except when it is reauired to submit your prison bitch or defend against someone who needs to kill you, they cant eat more than what is served to them, and cant fuck or suck each others all day long so at some point, only physical exercise is left. Ironically they probably do it because they have no choice, the physical energy has to be released one way or another .That is why they re probably so consistent: they simply have no other choice.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2013, 09:12:56 AM »
they dont have to deal with women

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2013, 09:20:45 AM »
they dont have to deal with women

talk about lowered stress levels ;D

btw, wasn't galeniko in the hooscow for a stint?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2013, 09:45:44 AM »
back in 80,s it was all good as far as training went

plenty of good food if u had a connection with inmate who worked in kitchen or officers dining room.

plenty of weights, olympic weights,power racks,dumbells,lat pull downs ect, everything a guy needed gym wise.

plenty of TIME to rest n grow,lol.

if u knew the right guys u where able to get anadrol n dbol every month, one C.O used to bring them in

u could really GETBIG in prison back than.

thats how the one south jersey prison was anyway  
R

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2013, 12:09:15 PM »
secret is protein straight from the tap

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2013, 12:11:00 PM »

I was a correction officer for two years back in the day in NJ. This misconception that drugs are free flowing in prisons is stuff you see on tv. The cells are searched randomly but weekly. The amount of possessions in cells are few. Where would you hide it?The prisoners are strip searched on a regular basis after a contact visit.  Sure an occasional joint is smuggled in. I'm telling you it's rare and the notion they are juicing in ridiculous. If you haven't been around the inside of a max prison you gather your info from tv.

They work out really hard with both weights and body weight. They run a lot too. They have basketball, boxing and equipment free tackle football. They eat, work out and sleep. There were a lot of big ripped black guys but one white guy stuck out in my mind. He was about 5'5" 185 insanely ripped. I asked him if he trained in the streets. He said when he is not in jail he does drugs, alcohol and looks like crap.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2013, 12:59:55 PM »
Maybe those that are inclined to go to prison (certain mentality) are also those who are inclined to get better gains genetically?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2013, 01:01:39 PM »
Maybe those that are inclined to go to prison (certain mentality) are also those who are inclined to get better gains genetically?
no racist?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2013, 01:04:15 PM »
I was a correction officer for two years back in the day in NJ. This misconception that drugs are free flowing in prisons is stuff you see on tv. The cells are searched randomly but weekly. The amount of possessions in cells are few. Where would you hide it?The prisoners are strip searched on a regular basis after a contact visit.  Sure an occasional joint is smuggled in. I'm telling you it's rare and the notion they are juicing in ridiculous. If you haven't been around the inside of a max prison you gather your info from tv.

They work out really hard with both weights and body weight. They run a lot too. They have basketball, boxing and equipment free tackle football. They eat, work out and sleep. There were a lot of big ripped black guys but one white guy stuck out in my mind. He was about 5'5" 185 insanely ripped. I asked him if he trained in the streets. He said when he is not in jail he does drugs, alcohol and looks like crap.

Thank you, this post sums it up.

I'm no expert, but if someone watches the show Lockup on MSNBC they'll see some amazing physiques built on carbs and bodyweight exercise.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2013, 01:06:53 PM »
a prison with a powerlifting weight room and competitions doesnt strike me as a maximal security one

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2013, 06:42:20 PM »
Cops wanna keep em' small so that they can cuff their hands behind their backs when they get out of the pen ~

I remember Jesse Stone saying to a guy that was about to go in for life: "When was the last time you had sex with a woman?"

Reply: "None of your business"

Jesse: Well you better hurry, because it's gonna be your last time..."

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2013, 07:02:34 PM »
 This thread crops up about three times a year. Lots of factors (as dyslexic mentions in his excellent post):

Time to exercise and time to rest

Genetics - a lot of inmates have higher natural testosterone levels (big surprise)

They often can purchase tins of tuna, noodles, peanut butter for extra meals etc..

Some jails still have full gyms with massive weights. If not, they can improvise (as convicts do) by using bodyweight exercises with a buddy adding resistance and squatting each other etc..

They do it for many years and tend to focus on compound moves with functional strength as opposed to pretty, 'shaping' exercises.

Some of them look like skinny fat shit despite all this

Steroids are probably not massively widespread in jail as if you're going to smuggle and take the risk, it's much more worthwhile to smuggle rec drugs. You can make a fortune from a smallish piece of crack, or dope, the size of two days worth of dbol.
O

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2013, 07:10:53 PM »
no racist?

I'll let you decide that anatoli :D