Author Topic: Hello I am newbie here...!!!  (Read 2500 times)

Blake007

• Getbig I
Hello I am newbie here...!!!
« on: February 27, 2013, 06:51:16 AM »
Hey guys

I am Blake, 22 year old and currently doing a part time job. My height is 5.9" and weight is 148 pound/67kgs. Well I was trying to find some good tips for health and some exercise tips also which can reduce my weight and also reduce the fat from the belly. So i found this forum to helpful for me. Hope guys it will be a great time with you and I will get much knowledge about exercise and healthy body. Thanks...

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Re: Hello I am newbie here...!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 09:55:02 AM »
5'9"@148lbs.... and you want to lose weight? Nah, lil'fella, you want to build muscle and transform your bodys composition from a "skinny fat" twink into a respectible muscular physique.

stop eating junk food & drinking soda & beer. train 4 but no more 5 days a week and realize right now that nutrition and recovery are more important.

Now I will turn you over to the board members so they may destroy your self esteem.
sept 10th APF

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: Hello I am newbie here...!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 12:54:52 PM »
Hey guys

I am Blake, 22 year old and currently doing a part time job. My height is 5.9" and weight is 148 pound/67kgs. Well I was trying to find some good tips for health and some exercise tips also which can reduce my weight and also reduce the fat from the belly. So i found this forum to helpful for me. Hope guys it will be a great time with you and I will get much knowledge about exercise and healthy body. Thanks...

5.9 inches seems about the right height for this hobby. Be sure to make loud noises while lifting and intimidatingly stare up at the taller persons in the gym who may not be as thick as you.