Author Topic: Arnold Expo  (Read 3651 times)

1baugh

• Getbig I
Arnold Expo
« on: March 06, 2013, 09:57:59 AM »
I have been going to the Arnold Expo when it was being held at Vet's Memorial.  However, the event called the Expo  officially has outgrown the convention center.  Saturday is an accident or terrorist event waiting to happen.  What was once an enjoyable event is now COMPLETELY over run with moms, young kids, and affliction wannabes.  There are times when you simply cannot move.    I am seriously scared some nutjob is going to do something stupid and how/where will people go? 

:( :(Why won't the organizers move the cheer and strongman events somewhere else and allow people to actually move and breathe? 

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Arnold Expo
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 08:03:05 PM »
The fire marshal must get a nice payoff to allow all those people to crowd in like that.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Arnold Expo
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 07:27:11 AM »
I have been going to the Arnold Expo when it was being held at Vet's Memorial.  However, the event called the Expo  officially has outgrown the convention center.  Saturday is an accident or terrorist event waiting to happen.  What was once an enjoyable event is now COMPLETELY over run with moms, young kids, and affliction wannabes.  There are times when you simply cannot move.    I am seriously scared some nutjob is going to do something stupid and how/where will people go? 

:( :(Why won't the organizers move the cheer and strongman events somewhere else and allow people to actually move and breathe? 
Damn...now that u mention it it is ripe for that.  no security at all.  sux.  Been going since number one when it wasn't even called the arnold.  I have the original poster hanging up in the gym.  Its now a horrible mess at the expo.  Hope u haven't given anyone any ideas....