Author Topic: Finally picked my first show  (Read 4852 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Finally picked my first show
« on: September 30, 2013, 11:27:16 PM »
Well I finally picked my first show, it's in march here in San Diego. I feel the time is right with a nasty divorce I'm going through I need some where to focus my energy to and I think a show would be a great way to focus just on me.. Right now I'm 5'8" 236. I plan on finally getting on gh to step things up and hope to place. I figure a forum on my progress will help with the motivation if I have people to update to

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Re: Finally picked my first show
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 03:48:45 PM »
oh shit another fat pig in the building!

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 03:49:42 PM »
ups...positiv bb discussion & talk...sorry ! U look great!

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 09:09:03 AM »
Well I finally picked my first show, it's in march here in San Diego. I feel the time is right with a nasty divorce I'm going through I need some where to focus my energy to and I think a show would be a great way to focus just on me.. Right now I'm 5'8" 236. I plan on finally getting on gh to step things up and hope to place. I figure a forum on my progress will help with the motivation if I have people to update to

well I see some serious muscle   youre gonna need to drop some bf and all that water.  Im no geru but there are some cool guys here that would help you out,.   
a