Author Topic: Be There's OFFICIAL May '17 Competition Thread  (Read 151070 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Be There's OFFICIAL May '17 Competition Thread
« Reply #125 on: April 01, 2017, 05:42:00 PM »
why you dehydrated?

Not sure, but we can probably rule out diabetes in this case.

Simple Simon

« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2017, 02:10:42 PM »
feeling good today, got some glycerol, had two spoonfuls, no rumblings as yet, will have some more in a minute, plastic pants for bed methinks...

anyway, food today
3 eggs two small toast with tomato sauce
steak hollow bread rolls
fish pie with the Mrs for evening meal (bit of normality in the house)
will have some chicken later

back to the grindstone tomorrow, fuck this low back and glutes, its gonna go no matter what...

Simple Simon

« Reply #127 on: April 06, 2017, 10:42:04 AM »
lots of positive feedback from the people at the gym, feeling pretty confidant for the shows, entry forms in and confirmed.

Just been for a walk with the dogs, really bad cramps in hamstrings on way back, must be a little dehydrated, just loading up with fluids
Started sunbeds this week
will post an update pic tomorrow

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #128 on: April 06, 2017, 07:58:41 PM »
lots of positive feedback from the people at the gym, feeling pretty confidant for the shows, entry forms in and confirmed.

Just been for a walk with the dogs, really bad cramps in hamstrings on way back, must be a little dehydrated, just loading up with fluids

I call bullshit, you're the darkest mofo I've seen in recent months

Simple Simon

« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2017, 12:44:24 AM »
I call bullshit, you're the darkest mofo I've seen in recent months
I already mentioned that I used m2t a couple times and its made me darker permanently.
I have done 3 sessions of 8 minutes on the bed this week and have gone two shades darker already

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2017, 01:17:08 AM »
I already mentioned that I used m2t a couple times and its made me darker permanently.
I have done 3 sessions of 8 minutes on the bed this week and have gone two shades darker already

Totally missed that, but yeah you have a great tan.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2017, 02:28:10 AM »

All positive
pleased it going to plan for you
 ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2017, 03:05:35 AM »

All positive
pleased it going to plan for you
 ;)
cheers mate, going to a new gym opening tomorrow meeting some of the guys from a new up and coming supplement company, they are doing lots of promotions at shows and sponsoring a lot of new bodybuilders.
Bit of networking didn't do anyone any harm...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2017, 05:08:18 AM »
cheers mate, going to a new gym opening tomorrow meeting some of the guys from a new up and coming supplement company, they are doing lots of promotions at shows and sponsoring a lot of new bodybuilders.
Bit of networking didn't do anyone any harm...
AWESOME,THIS CAME QUICK ITS SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY YOU WERE JUST TIGHTENING UP THE DIET..

Simple Simon

« Reply #134 on: April 07, 2017, 08:08:53 AM »
today....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2017, 09:39:03 PM »
today....

👍🏻  Looking tighter & it's not the best quality pic.
And no muscle tears that I can see - It's sadly fairly common to see as we get older.
Is it 3wks out now.

How was the new gym opening - go well.

Simple Simon

« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2017, 09:51:59 PM »

👍🏻  Looking tighter & it's not the best quality pic.
And no muscle tears that I can see - It's sadly fairly common to see as we get older.
Is it 3wks out now.

How was the new gym opening - go well.

no muscle tears  (fingers crossed), dont fuck about with heavy weights, all moderate weights and reps
its just a pic from the mac built in camera, I dont have a camera phone, i look a lot tighter this morning, hams and glutes are sharpening and my low back which was a problem last year is a lot better, tighter and drier than it was on show day last year, its 3 weeks to my warm up show and 4 weeks to the main show.
the gym opening is today, looking forward to seeing some of the UKs top guys and girls.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2017, 11:39:12 PM »
Your legs look better than Kevin's at the Olympia bro

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2017, 02:41:26 AM »
no muscle tears  (fingers crossed), dont fuck about with heavy weights, all moderate weights and reps
its just a pic from the mac built in camera, I dont have a camera phone, i look a lot tighter this morning, hams and glutes are sharpening and my low back which was a problem last year is a lot better, tighter and drier than it was on show day last year, its 3 weeks to my warm up show and 4 weeks to the main show.
the gym opening is today, looking forward to seeing some of the UKs top guys and girls.

Excellent all good news.
Ahead of where you were at last year and still got enough time to get leaner
& fill out nicely for your main comp.

Sadly for me I have a damaged left pec & tricep/elbow - motorbike accident.
It's the main reason I stopped competing.

Let's us know who you rub shoulders with today.
Enjoy

jollygiant

« Reply #139 on: April 08, 2017, 02:57:35 AM »
today....

what are you doing for upper chest or are you mainly just flat pressing? as i suspect you are.

Simple Simon

« Reply #140 on: April 08, 2017, 09:48:48 AM »
what are you doing for upper chest or are you mainly just flat pressing? as i suspect you are.
I just bench press occasionally normally a warm up excercise, I only use 25 a side
my core exercises are machine decline press and flys and cables.
nothing for upper chest as i dont think you can develop different parts of the chest, you either have thick upper pecs or you dont.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2017, 07:36:25 PM »
I just bench press occasionally normally a warm up excercise, I only use 25 a side
nothing for upper chest as i dont think you can develop different parts of the chest, you either have thick upper pecs or you dont.
i think you have to look at 2 ways yes once your genetic limit is met size wise nothing can be done,shape we know is at birth,but those little extras a tweak o a movement or slow/fast rep /hold/squeeze or even a slightly higher angle on bench pad can stress certain parts of the chest,,a point on a leverone thread was certain yrs his chest was smaller than usual or better due to less front delt 'over blown'size wise,guy was a wicked pressure strength wise and his side chest pose was great ,,from front he looked less chest wise,,i don't know just my opinion,,u look great man,,maybe some in or careful done bench to neck'gironda'special can maintain the clavicle upper chest tie in,,

jollygiant

« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2017, 02:20:02 AM »
fair one if it works for you. I like low incline BB press and flys myself. maybe you should throw in some incline machine press like Hammer strength. not nit picking but i am sure you could fill out more in the upper chest.
i think you have to look at 2 ways yes once your genetic limit is met size wise nothing can be done,shape we know is at birth,but those little extras a tweak o a movement or slow/fast rep /hold/squeeze or even a slightly higher angle on bench pad can stress certain parts of the chest,,a point on a leverone thread was certain yrs his chest was smaller than usual or better due to less front delt 'over blown'size wise,guy was a wicked pressure strength wise and his side chest pose was great ,,from front he looked less chest wise,,i don't know just my opinion,,u look great man,,maybe some in or careful done bench to neck'gironda'special can maintain the clavicle upper chest tie in,,

yes good post. press to neck is effective but risky for some. not an exercise to go heavy on.

Simple Simon

« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2017, 09:47:37 AM »
fair one if it works for you. I like low incline BB press and flys myself. maybe you should throw in some incline machine press like Hammer strength. not nit picking but i am sure you could fill out more in the upper chest.  
yes good post. press to neck is effective but risky for some. not an exercise to go heavy on.

post a pic of your upper pecs...

Simple Simon

« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2017, 11:50:58 AM »
had lots of trapped wind lately, dropped the eggs and beans for breakfast today replaced with oats milk and banana, felt OK until I got to work and then threw up all my oats
Felt shitty all day, mamaged to train but fucked.. just had some chicken and onion in two small crust rolls.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2017, 02:24:08 PM »
had lots of trapped wind lately, dropped the eggs and beans for breakfast today replaced with oats milk and banana, felt OK until I got to work and then threw up all my oats
Felt shitty all day, mamaged to train but fucked.. just had some chicken and onion in two small crust rolls.
WHEN IS THE SHOW?

Simple Simon

« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2017, 10:06:56 PM »
WHEN IS THE SHOW?
3 weeks for my first warm up show then 4 weeks to the main show.

I was 195lb this morning, very dry and flat, conditioning was good, dehydrated from yesterdays sickness, didnt eat much yesterday either

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #147 on: April 11, 2017, 05:04:58 AM »
3 weeks for my first warm up show then 4 weeks to the main show.

I was 195lb this morning, very dry and flat, conditioning was good, dehydrated from yesterdays sickness, didnt eat much yesterday either
crunch time ..do you feel the prep is getting harder than usual ..

Simple Simon

« Reply #148 on: April 11, 2017, 06:21:12 AM »
crunch time ..do you feel the prep is getting harder than usual ..

easier than  last year as I crash dieted last year in around 9 weeks, I did 15 weeks this year.
Its getting gruelling a bit now as I dont have a lot to come off, Im constantly fatigued, not tired, fatigued.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #149 on: April 11, 2017, 11:56:59 AM »
easier than  last year as I crash dieted last year in around 9 weeks, I did 15 weeks this year.
Its getting gruelling a bit now as I dont have a lot to come off, Im constantly fatigued, not tired, fatigued.
COOL,i guess with some of the little aches and pains you been experiencing I thought it was one of the harder preps