Author Topic: Huong Aricnas Qualifies - Gina Wins TOC  (Read 4064 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Huong Aricnas Qualifies - Gina Wins TOC
« on: September 21, 2008, 01:00:28 AM »
http://www.hardbody.com/news/2008/09/20/houng-arcinas-qualifies-for-the-olympia/

Contest Results:
1. Gina Aliotti
2. Sonia Adcock
3. Huong Arcinas
4. Desha Rodriguez
5. Meriza DeGuzman
6. Rosa Maria Romero
7. April Fortier
8. Laura Sutter
9. Zhanna Rotar
10. Tanya Merryman
11. Valerie Christensen
12. Maria Del Consuela Rojas
13. Jeni Briscoe
14. Macey Boudreau
15. Erica Fuerst
16. Jacqui Jarrett
17. Sandie Ward
Elevate Your Image.™

Canes01

• Getbig I
Re: Huong Aricnas Qualifies - Gina Wins TOC
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 09:11:50 AM »
I'm kinda sad right now.  I have always been a lurker but never posted.  Gina has been my favorite due to her lines and leanness.  I've noticed several gals have gone back for bigger implants lately..... why?  I loved how Gina and Jenny both had some but it wasn't over powering for their bodies like some of the other gals.  Now I've noticed both have gone MUCH larger this year.  What's next Mary Lado is going to get them?  Don't get me wrong, I'm not against them but when do the girls say too much isn't always better?  I guess I'm mostly disappointed!!

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 10:01:36 AM »
I'm kinda sad right now.  I have always been a lurker but never posted.  Gina has been my favorite due to her lines and leanness.  I've noticed several gals have gone back for bigger implants lately..... why?  I loved how Gina and Jenny both had some but it wasn't over powering for their bodies like some of the other gals.  Now I've noticed both have gone MUCH larger this year.  What's next Mary Lado is going to get them?  Don't get me wrong, I'm not against them but when do the girls say too much isn't always better?  I guess I'm mostly disappointed!!

I agree that bigger isn't always better.  Valerie Waugman was always a great competitor who didn't go the mega-boob route.  Bodybuilding and fitness/figure is about proportion.  The figure gals who go too big on the top end up out of proportion with their small hips and butts.

Canes01

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 11:36:24 AM »
I left so bad saying that but I guess each their own.  But you are right Val looked great and she never followed everyone else on this trend.  I can't imagine what they all look like in the off-season when they put all the weight back on.  I know that is the first place I lose and the first place a gain back.  They must have ALOT to carry around when the body fat is higher!

Malibu Barbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 07:53:48 PM »
I left so bad saying that but I guess each their own.  But you are right Val looked great and she never followed everyone else on this trend.  I can't imagine what they all look like in the off-season when they put all the weight back on.  I know that is the first place I lose and the first place a gain back.  They must have ALOT to carry around when the body fat is higher!

On American Gladiators it looked like Val had rather large implants and she looked great because she had a lot of muscle in other places to balance it out. In this sport it does seem to cause a vanashing for most womens breasts and seems appropriate at some point to get implants. I agree though it can be overdone.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 08:37:03 PM »
I agree though it can be overdone.

>:(

Bah Speak for yourself, Malibu Boobie.

;D
Elevate Your Image.™

Malibu Barbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 01:51:09 AM »
Ahh, you men are sooo easy. And they call us the weaker sex?  :-*

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 06:41:45 AM »
Ahh, you men are sooo easy. And they call us the weaker sex?  :-*
It has not yet been confirmed nor denied which sex you belong to.  ;D
Elevate Your Image.™

Canes01

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 07:07:23 AM »
I'm all for boobs, just not crazy big.  Look at the before and after........ I think the befores are better!!