Author Topic: Choose your combo and say why !!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 34537 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Choose your combo and say why !!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2006, 10:50:57 AM »
Thats right your taking "night classes" to be a doctor... ::)
f**k your Morehouse and Emory...Rutgers and Columbia ..so what ..drop names who cares where you go to school ?  
Spoken like a true Dumb ass. Im done with this matter.

$400 on jeans...You think that cool you fuckin dork?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2006, 10:51:18 AM »
Are you trying to justify going to community college?

Hey BF, did you notice how hard mc's been trying to get everyone's attention. Hahahahahaha the shitstain will probably hang himself if none of us respond to his posts for over an hour.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2006, 10:53:19 AM »
Hey BF, did you notice how hard mc's been trying to get everyone's attention. Hahahahahaha the shitstain will probably hang himself if none of us respond to his posts for over an hour.

I was actually thinking about that myself. If we stopped replying to anything he said I doubt we would see him anytime soon.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2006, 10:53:54 AM »
Are you trying to justify going to community college?
hahha i did go to community college for a year before Rutges in fact!!  Im not ashamed, i had no major at the time and saved money...

Im just not lettin this bitch get away thinking that he is 'safe' here when i know his 'kind'. Makes me sick to tell you the truth, thats all I have to say about that ...not like he is goin to change...i dont expect anyhting other than to see him at 'hollister' getting some cargo pants to match his Surfer's hoodie.

"Dork" - the typical white boy diss.. MY point prove...Your street cred is shot nugga.dont ever pretend that shit... now mods you can ban me for being racist , f**k i dont care..at least this Uncle Tom knows that he aint flying under the radar.
L

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2006, 10:54:20 AM »
I was actually thinking about that myself. If we stopped replying to anything he said I doubt we would see him anytime soon.

I think I will reply once in a while. Don't want that miserable sack of shit to kill himself  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2006, 10:55:57 AM »
hahha i did go to community college for a year before Rutges in fact!!  Im not ashamed, i had no major at the time and saved money...

Im just not lettin this bitch get away thinking that he is 'safe' here when i know his 'kind'. Makes me sick to tell you the truth, thats all I have to say about that ...not like he is goin to change...i dont expect anyhting other than to see him at 'hollister' getting some cargo pants to match his Surfer's hoodie.

You realize that Rutgers is the biggest piece of shit on the east coast right?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2006, 10:57:19 AM »
So spending 400 on red monkey jeans is cool?

JJ or whoop (who ever you are at this moment in time)
What is black enough for you. So me going to school is not black? Did you go back and read the posts bitch. I am what you call a Cornell West, Arturo Shomberg, Dubois black man. Im not a Little Wayne Negro.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2006, 10:59:24 AM »
You realize that Rutgers is the biggest piece of shit on the east coast right?
ok we all know your using your computer at the University of Connecticut haha its been said already..... Is Columbia Univ. a peice of shit school as well Dean Bezerk Fury ?

Cornell West is Exactly what im talking about 'brotha', obviously tell me how your doing your part to uplift the disenfranchised brotha ??
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2006, 11:01:38 AM »
ok we all know your using your computer at the University of Connecticut haha its been said already..... Is Columbia Univ. a peice of shit school as well Dean Bezerk Fury ?

Cornell West is Exactly what im talking about 'brotha', obviously tell me how your doing your part to uplift the disenfranchised brotha ??

You and I both know that you haven't been to Colombia.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2006, 11:02:28 AM »
Well going to school is a start.
I sure as hell cant help if im in jail.

GO READ THE POSTS BITCH, THEN TALK TO ME ABOUT MY RACE AND WHAT IM DOIN.,

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2006, 11:03:09 AM »
You and I both know that you haven't been to Colombia.
exactly.... thank you, btw some of the people there have 400 dollar pair of socks you fucktard.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2006, 11:05:36 AM »
exactly.... thank you, btw some of the people there have 400 dollar pair of socks you fucktard.

JaeJonna, you're so full of shit it's sad. I do not believe for one second that you have spent any time at Colombia. Rutgers does seem more up your alley, however.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #112 on: October 30, 2006, 11:06:45 AM »
JaeJonna, you're so full of shit it's sad. I do not believe for one second that you have spent any time at Colombia. Rutgers does seem more up your alley bonghole , however.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2006, 11:09:27 AM »
JaeJonna, you're so full of shit it's sad. I do not believe for one second that you have spent any time at Colombia. Rutgers does seem more up your alley, however.
yeah me proving my self to a guy who doesnt even have the balls to post a pic of himself on a BB forum yet, is sooo critical of other peoples physique is something i have to square away... BF believe what you want as far as im concerned i went to Oxford Univ. on the Rhodes Scholarship.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 30, 2006, 11:09:40 AM »
Want to know how I can prove this? The fucking retard can't even spell COLUMBIA right. Maybe the signs all over campus are wrong, though!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha, what a fucking tool.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2006, 11:12:47 AM »
You hate that im asian and can afford to live in the city with an Acura TL ...... just say it bitch,
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2006, 11:13:19 AM »
you got me there BF !! I cant spell coneticut either.... the gig is up!!  maybe if i wasnt reading it the way you spelled it wrong first i wouldnt of made the mistake..

JaeJonna, I think your intellectual capacity on this board proves it. It's hard to take anything you say seriously when you've posted photoshopped pics and tried to pass yourself off as Vic Martinez. It's just another lie in a long line of them.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2006, 11:14:20 AM »
You hate that im asian and can afford to live in the city with an Acura TL ...... just say it bitch,

I could care less. I'm just tired of seeing you lie through your teeth every time you post on this board.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2006, 11:14:33 AM »

Look at you...braging about a damn car. You are so lame. That shit is cool in high school
So the fuck what you drive a nice car.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2006, 11:14:47 AM »
You got me pegged BF!!! what was i thinking trying to fool a troll as yourself who works the nightshift stocking the WHole Foods Grocery store.

ps monster double posting...im inside your head..

whats fucked up Big Mal is that an Acura TL isnt that nice of a car, damn i hate talking to poor folks..

BALLIN
L

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2006, 11:14:59 AM »
JaeJonna, I think your intellectual capacity on this board proves it. It's hard to take anything you say seriously when you've posted photoshopped pics and tried to pass yourself off as Vic Martinez. It's just another lie in a long line of them.

Are you saying that JJ is a 'bottom-feeder', both literally and metaphorically, BF ?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2006, 11:15:47 AM »
Are you saying that JJ is a 'bottom-feeder', both literally and metaphorically, BF ?

I'm saying that anyone who is proud of a Rutgers degree sure as hell has never seen the inside of a Columbia classroom unless it was to service one of the 75 year old professors for a bag of weed like I'm sure JaeJonna is responsible of doing.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2006, 11:17:07 AM »
You got me pegged BF!!! what was i thinking trying to fool a troll as yourself who works the nightshift stocking the WHole Foods Grocery store.

ps monster double posting...im inside your head..

whats fucked up Big Mal is that an Acura TL isnt that nice of a car, damn i hate talking to poor folks..

BALLIN

It is and you know it is thats why you bragged on it.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2006, 11:17:31 AM »
yes gay jokes , always the remedy for all arguments!!

Big Mal--it is to people like you and BF, not to people who have real money. whats one car ?seriously ?? what about having three ??
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2006, 11:18:36 AM »
yes gay jokes , always the remedy for all arguments!!

You're big on pictures, go ahead and post a pic of you holding up your Columbia diploma while standing in front of your TL and I'll delete my account on the spot.