Author Topic: What Girls/Women Can Expect From NATURAL Bodybuilding and Diet ALONE!  (Read 121789 times)

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
If you know anything about the lifestyle, or "sport", of bodybuilding you know that the "sport" has been tainted with the use of all types of bodybuilding drugs such as androgenic/anabolic steroids, growth hormone, amphetamines, diuretics, insulin, thyroid, etc., all combined into monstrous drug stacks!  Why, even some crazed male bodybuilders inject synthol oil in their bodies to bloat up their muscles!??

These illegal drug-using, and bloated, male chemical monsters, and female “she-he’s”, represent the absolute antithesis of the healthy lifestyle that the pioneers of bodybuilding promoted!!  Sadly, bodybuilding is now ridiculed by the general public, and shunned by the major media (except for the usual negative press when yet another bodybuilder is arrested for selling illegal bodybuilding drugs).

In all of this absolute insanity, believe it or not, there are men and women who actually try to build their bodies through weight-training, NATURALLY, and try to live a healthy, DRUG-FREE, bodybuilding lifestyle?!! 

One such ALL-NATURAL female bodybuilder is JODI LEIGH MILLER!  Jodi has successfully competed in female fitness, figure, and bodybuilding competition.  In addition, Jodi has been an outstanding competitive powerlifter who, at a bodyweight of 110 lbs., and a height of 4’-11’’, squatted and deadlifted 2-1/2 times her bodyweight!!

To all of you girls and women out there reading this, Jodi is an excellent role model of what you can expect from intelligent progressive weight-training NATURALLY, combined with intelligent dieting, ALONE!!

An old Chinese proverb says that a picture is worth 1000 words!   So, here are “20,000 words” to describe the remarkable, beautiful, ALL-NATURAL, VERY FEMININE, body Jodi has developed through intelligent weight-training and dieting ALONE!   

240 or bust

Re: What Girls/Women Can Expect From NATURAL Bodybuilding and Diet ALONE!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 03:55:26 PM »
[Schmoe]

Richard2004

[/Schmoe]

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 04:03:06 PM »
Good post Richard.

In fact... Great post.

Another great bodybuilding physique that comes to mind, is Rhonda Dethlef's (INSOMNIA). INSOMNIA's got a great physique. Big inspiration to me.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 04:09:36 PM »
She looks great !!  kudos to her for not going the extremely dumb-ass implant route either and she looks really cute with short hair , not many chicks can pull that off.

She is the epitome of what female-bodybuilding really is , she is the sport , not what you've come to accept as the sport.

Jodi you should be very proud of yourself you may never reach the " pinnacle " ( whatever that is ) of your sport , but you have selfrespect , health and integrity which is worth more than any trophy.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 04:33:17 PM »
schmoeness indeed...

whenever i see mower's face i assume that he sounds exactly like Eric the Midget from Howard Stern.  can anyone confirm?
its comin today

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 04:35:20 PM »
schmoeness indeed...

whenever i see mower's face i assume that he sounds exactly like Eric the Midget from Howard Stern.  can anyone confirm?

" Hello Howard , this is Eric The Actor "

man from oz

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2005, 04:38:06 PM »
that is how i want my wife to look

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2005, 04:42:34 PM »
She looks great !!  kudos to her for not going the extremely dumb-ass implant route either and she looks really cute with short hair , not many chicks can pull that off.

She is the epitome of what female-bodybuilding really is , she is the sport , not what you've come to accept as the sport.

Jodi you should be very proud of yourself you may never reach the " pinnacle " ( whatever that is ) of your sport , but you have selfrespect , health and integrity which is worth more than any trophy.

Jodels couldn't get a better compliment. And I cannot but agree ND. Very well put.

She has the look that actually is Mens Sana in Corpore Sano. Really Sano.

No cor bovinum or any other bodybuilding diseases gonna happen on this little feisty athlete either.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2005, 04:54:28 PM »
Insert McFarland here...

That a lowblow, bro.....

Why the haterism?   ???

Everyone makes mistakes.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2005, 05:18:38 PM »
Better in my ass than in yours, 240, huh?

I don't think this thread was meant to go that route.  Thank you very much, Richard.  I have a very diverse background of lifting and training...15 years' worth.  And I'm three weeks away from competing in the FVF Vancouver/Femsport show over Labor Day weekend.  I can't wait to do a few curls, run an obstacle course again, and flex these biceps.  Wearing heels and the glittery suits is fun, but I want to show off a little what these muscles can do when given half the chance.

I had a powerlifting trainer by the name of Dennis who said to me one evening, "Don't ever cross the line.  Once you cross it, you can never go back."  Those words and his teachings have kept me strong when whispers of, "a little bit of anavar won't hurt you," and "an IU of growth will do you a world of good," floated into my ears.  This year, I had an intense need to show other girls what could be done naturally.

The pictures you displayed, Richard, range from the years 2001 to 2003.  I first stepped onto the NPC stage in 2001.  I have done 15 shows in the NPC, nine of which have been at the national level.  Three of those have rendered me top five, and all amateur and regional level shows have seen me in the top five.  I am not a pro.  I may never become a pro.  What I am is a girl with a true love of iron, with a desire to sculpt my body to my standards, with a realization that life does exist beyond the stage and the judge's decisions (though some of those decisions have been some bitter pills to swallow...I wouldn't be human if I didn't admit that).

I am one of many natural athletes in the NPC.  And here's what I brought to Vegas this year to earn fourth place:

Hate all you want, 240.  As you can see, I turn hate into strength.
Jodi

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2005, 05:23:30 PM »
To show a difference in the stage back shot from 2001 in my second figure show ever and the stage back shot from this year in my 14th figure show, the Junior Nationals, where I placed 11th.

Jodi

240 or bust

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2005, 05:29:19 PM »
Touche!

You're hot _and_ witty. Keep up the good work.

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2005, 05:33:54 PM »
All in good fun, right, 240?
Jodi

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2005, 05:36:26 PM »
This thread was started by Richard as a discussion regarding what he considers an ideal when it comes to female bodybuilding.

240, if you have an urge to discuss that McFarland and Jodi were a couple, and that they probably did more than held hands :o, please do so elsewhere.

Regarding the topic and the athlete in question (Jodels): I think one thing that separates her from a lot of others, are how extremely tight she seems to get competition time. I got a short friend with the same kind of pale complexion, also extremely low BF%. The difference is that he's built like a tank. Could probably win a pro card natural, given enough time to train. Never seen anything like it. Weighs 175 lbs and with abs @ 5'3''...

My guess is Jodel's just very low fat from the start.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mufasa

• Getbig II
  • Never Give Up Hope!
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2005, 05:38:57 PM »
Yep...Jodi is one of the best!

One of the things that she will NEVER bring up (which I've found to be amazing), is that she has never, EVER used genetics as an excuse...

At less than five-feet tall (is it 4'11" Jodi?)...and larger thighs and hips relative to her upper body....she essentially said "damn genetics"....and worked hard to sculpt a body that has left many a competitor in the dust...

So...when I hear some hack complaining about their "genetics"...I think of Jodi...

Keep kickin' it, girl...!

Mufasa
“There comes a

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2005, 05:48:47 PM »
I've fought genetics, Mufasa.  It has literally taken me all five years in the NPC to get my shoulders to even begin to match my legs, to get my back to widen enough to offset my glutes.  My client and good friend, Julia, asked me a few weeks ago, "What is that?"  She was pointing to my waist where I had this muscle sticking out.  She was like, "I don't have that; what is that freaky thing?"  I told her, "My lat."  My lats actually insert at my waist, unlike the majority of the girls I compete with, and thus widening my back beneath the armpit, which figure rewards, has been near impossible.  I am very short with very long muscle bellies.  Great for powerlifting, horrible for figure.  Look at my legs.  They don't taper as they get closer to my knees.  Compare this to the other figure girls who are winning the shows.

My upper body remains pretty tight in the off season, Zack, and I've never had a weight problem.  But my quads do balloon out when I gain any bit of weight.  They look like one muscle, and the separation does not come until about two to four weeks before I step on stage.  I fight to get the water and fat off, and it comes right back in no time.  We all have areas of weakness and areas of strength, and I have had to learn to love my legs...they are the ones I've been given and they are thick and they are a blessing, not a curse (I try desperately to tell myself this).

And my ass?  Well, I've joked around that I could be a skeleton and still have a ghetto booty.  Thank heaven for genetics and heavy squats and deadlifts.
Jodi

Mufasa

• Getbig II
  • Never Give Up Hope!
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2005, 07:59:42 PM »
Your hard work is inspiring, Jodi!

...and it always has been to me...!

Mufasa
“There comes a

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2005, 12:15:16 AM »
Good post Richard.

In fact... Great post.

Another great bodybuilding physique that comes to mind, is Rhonda Dethlef's (INSOMNIA). INSOMNIA's got a great physique. Big inspiration to me.

YIP
Zack

Thank you Zack!!!!! xoxxoxoxoxo    :-*

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2005, 11:14:06 AM »
Jodi, you are an inspiration to people like me who are all natural and trying to climb up the ranks in the NPC.  I know it will take time and I am willing to wait.  You look great by the way!
Natural 4 life!

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2005, 11:25:49 AM »
She is a figure chick, she wouldn't be able to even pulloff a national show in womens "bodybuilding".  Which is sad indeed, because she has a good amount of lean muscle for a woman.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2005, 11:53:35 AM »

i would hit that

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2005, 12:38:25 PM »
Jodi's got a really pretty voice.
$

dawoud23

• Getbig III
  • G. O. A. T
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2005, 12:54:36 PM »
Jodi is cool plus she has a great website.  Too bad pro women BBers don't look like her.  I'd watch their shows then.  ;D
The Vegetarian

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2005, 02:12:17 PM »
Jodi is cool plus she has a great website.  Too bad pro women BBers don't look like her.  I'd watch their shows then.  ;D

I feel that.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2005, 02:24:56 PM »
This sounds so cheesy, but I really didn't expect all of this!  I'm at work right now and don't have a lot of time to respond, but thank you again for noticing my achievements in my physique.  If y'all have any questions regarding my own training and nutrition philosophies, please ask.  And I personally would love to hear from more competitors out there who are natural.  To look back and actually see yourself transform is amazing indeed, and more natural competitors should stand up, shout out, and be proud of themselves.

This is one case that bigger isn't always better!   ;D
Jodi