Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337987 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #5325 on: April 06, 2013, 02:32:44 PM »
Never stepped into a gym? What you should be talking about is how I can keep decent size (6'0 220) while working out sporadically, and having no diet to speak of. Now just think If I were to take what you take.

Yeah, I know you already said all of what you would be if you did this or did that. But the fact is you don't so you're not. And height and weight mean very little to nothing. It is quite common in this country for people six feet to be well over 200lbs without ever stepping into a gym.

This is a bodybuilding board, dispense with the "it's gay" excuse or you have nothing to prove bull shit and show us what kind of shape you really are in. Obama looks very slim and trim in a suit. Or even just a shirt and tie. I was really quite surprised at the gut he was sporting and how pear shape he looked when they showed pics of him on the beach. I imagine you are not much better. But you can easily -- EASILY -- prove me wrong. That is, if you really could. I suspect not or this issue would have be long dead. CalvinH and Krank shut me up pretty fast when they backed up their pot shots at me.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5326 on: April 06, 2013, 02:36:51 PM »
Yeah, I know you already said all of what you would be if you did this or did that. But the fact is you don't so you're not. And height and weight mean very little to nothing. It is quite common in this country for people six feet to be well over 200lbs without ever stepping into a gym.

This is a bodybuilding board, dispense with the "it's gay" excuse or you have nothing to prove bull shit and show us what kind of shape you really are in. Obama looks very slim and trim in a suit. Or even just a shirt and tie. I was really quite surprised at the gut he was sporting and how pear shape he looked when they showed pics of him on the beach. I imagine you are not much better. But you can easily -- EASILY -- prove me wrong. That is, if you really could. I suspect not or this issue would have be long dead. CalvinH and Krank shut me up pretty fast when they backed up their pot shots at me.
I stopped reading when you said it looks like I have never worked out. Do I really look fat to you? Btw, Obama has always looked anorexic.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5327 on: April 06, 2013, 02:39:43 PM »
Dont think I look too bad  ;D considering I dont workout like I should, and I drink and eat like shit. I have always said that I am not huge and I am not a twink. Im always honest,maybe to a fault.

Brah, that's the whole point. And anybody can say that. Sure I don't look so bad (read" morbidly obese)  considering I don't do this and this and that and that. But the point is you don't and to say what you would look like or what you would be if you did this or that is moot because by all foreseeable intentions it ain't going to happen. I could be chiropractor if I went to to school and got the training to be one. I could also have been a dentist or a lawyer if I did what it took. But I didn't so I'm not. It's meaningless to even speculate on it.  

People generally speaking that look in shape are that way because they make a conscious and concerted effort to do so. Those that don't -- don't.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5328 on: April 06, 2013, 02:41:45 PM »
this. you know you have no life or friends when your "internet friends" hurt your feelings, lol

Yeah, and I really am sorry about that. Maybe that will inspire you to leave the key board and venture out into the real world.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5329 on: April 06, 2013, 02:45:04 PM »
I stopped reading when you said it looks like I have never worked out. Do I really look fat to you? Btw, Obama has always looked anorexic.

You look soft. And, yes Obama looks very skinny in clothes. And he does have very skinny arms and legs but he also does have a flabby belly. I imagine yours isn't much better.

BTW, nice going how you claim you didn't read my post yet still made a reference to something I wrote in the last paragraph.

dustin

« Reply #5330 on: April 06, 2013, 02:46:11 PM »
Regret your kids = sad .

lol it's a joke. When someone truly feels that kind of regret like hating their kids, they usually internalize their frustrations and they manifest in different ways, like cutting themselves for attention or shooting up a public place.

It's not the loud mouths you have to worry about, it's the quiet fuckers who are ticking time bombs. I'm always nice to the creepy quiet people for that reason alone. I hope they'll spare me if they go on a shooting rampage. ;D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #5331 on: April 06, 2013, 03:20:13 PM »
BTW, I just meant this as a harmless joke because so many here think you are really a man impersonating a women. I'm surprised you took it so seriously and seemed offended. In all other instances you seem to just mix it up and flow with the give and take.

No one gets me on this board.  :(

Do you know how many fucking PM's I get asking me if I'm serious or accusing me of being "this" or "that". It's starting to get ridiculous.

Why can't anyone see that GETBIG is not a serious fucking place.

I love the training and nutritional advice and will take an interest and apply what I feel will help me. But GOSSIP AND OPINIONS........it's fun. FUN I TELL YA!!!

Lately though I've been getting a slew of PM's asking "Do I really hate him" or "Why are you bashing me BS" and so on.

What the fuck happened on this forum? :-\

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5332 on: April 06, 2013, 03:21:18 PM »
Brah, that's the whole point. And anybody can say that. Sure I don't look so bad (read" morbidly obese)  considering I don't do this and this and that and that. But the point is you don't and to say what you would look like or what you would be if you did this or that is moot because by all foreseeable intentions it ain't going to happen. I could be chiropractor if I went to to school and got the training to be one. I could also have been a dentist or a lawyer if I did what it took. But I didn't so I'm not. It's meaningless to even speculate on it.  

People generally speaking that look in shape are that way because they make a conscious and concerted effort to do so. Those that don't -- don't.

truth spoken, no doubt.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5333 on: April 06, 2013, 03:22:52 PM »

Do you know how many fucking PM's I get asking me if I'm serious or accusing me of being "this" or "that". It's starting to get ridiculous.

I love the training and nutritional advice and will take an interest and apply what I feel will help me. But GOSSIP AND OPINIONS........it's fun. FUN I TELL YA!!!

Lately though I've been getting a slew of PM's asking "Do I really hate him" or "Why are you bashing me BS" and so on.

calm down and don't take things so seriously.  :D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5334 on: April 06, 2013, 03:36:02 PM »
When faced with a difficult/intelligent discussion or debate you turn to posts like this?

What, you don't like it when people say mean shit about you for no reason ?

Pot meet Kettle

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5335 on: April 06, 2013, 03:37:46 PM »
It's great Shizzo posted a pic but it shows nothing of the physique except for forearms.

lol

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5336 on: April 06, 2013, 03:43:57 PM »
Some people just dont get it. When did I ever claim to be huge or ripped? That doesnt stop me from saying I think Pellius's physique sucks. Its my opinion. Im done arguing about this shit.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5337 on: April 06, 2013, 03:52:30 PM »

Nothing happened to this forum, you come off as a miserable cunt who never has anything good to say about anyone.

The funny people here that bust balls  get plenty of laughs every day. People arent stupid and can tell when you are just fucking around, and we know when someone is just being an asshole. You are an asshole.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5338 on: April 06, 2013, 04:08:12 PM »

It's being deemed unbangable and unblowable that truly crushed me.

I'll never recover.

** Looks at under developed pecs and uncontrollably weeps **

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #5339 on: April 06, 2013, 04:14:15 PM »
It's being deemed unbangable and unblowable that truly crushed me.

I'll never recover.

** Looks at under developed pecs and uncontrollably weeps **

Fucking lolacopter.

I respect the fact that PM's are meant to be private and I have no problem keeping it that way but if you could only see some of the threatening PM's I've received lately.........I swear some of these guys won't recover.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5340 on: April 06, 2013, 04:15:55 PM »
Fucking lolacopter.

I respect the fact that PM's are meant to be private and I have no problem keeping it that way but if you could only see some of the threatening PM's I've received lately.........I swear some of these guys won't recover.
Pellius doesnt get that concept.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #5341 on: April 06, 2013, 04:16:39 PM »

Get on the bandwagon. It's Wellius now.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5342 on: April 06, 2013, 04:17:06 PM »
Some people just dont get it. When did I ever claim to be huge or ripped? That doesnt stop me from saying I think Pellius's physique sucks. Its my opinion. Im done arguing about this shit.

You claimed that you looked better than me. Why don't we post just a front standing relax shot and take it to a neutral board and let them decide who they think is in better shape. Loser leaves board forever. No gimmick accounts. You have to pledge your word of honor and we'll just have to trust each other.

But just admit it. It has nothing to do with my body. You are just butt hurt that you sent a PM to someone you don't know, whose board that he's from you continually bashed, asking for a source, and then are surprised that I "betrayed" your confidence. And all this pathetic whining about Wes "ditching" you without an "explanation". I mean, WTF? It it wasn't me you we're having this beef with you would have been flamed off this thread long ago.

You really act like a naive child.  

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5343 on: April 06, 2013, 04:17:22 PM »
I find BS a refreshing addition to the rich tapestry of GB. However, does not strike me as remotely sluttish. I think there is more chance it is an actual woman posting from the account than at any time gh15 was an IFBB pro bodybuild top 6erona at the Olympia.
O

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5344 on: April 06, 2013, 04:19:33 PM »
Dont think I look too bad  ;D considering I dont workout like I should, and I drink and eat like shit. I have always said that I am not huge and I am not a twink. Im always honest,maybe to a fault.
was there a time when you were doing all things in one,,train,diet,rest and had look you envisoned,or got to a point and content ,strenght was enough and such,are u a bbing fan or powerlifting or just like to mix it up here?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5345 on: April 06, 2013, 04:20:03 PM »

Keep crying. I'm sure eventually you'll find someone who will care.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5346 on: April 06, 2013, 04:22:27 PM »
I find BS a refreshing addition to the rich tapestry of GB. However, does not strike me as remotely sluttish. I think there is more chance it is an actual woman posting from the account than at any time gh15 was an IFBB pro bodybuild top 6erona at the Olympia.

Um, that's top 3 Mr. Olympia. Top 3.

It's a common mistake.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5347 on: April 06, 2013, 04:24:27 PM »
You claimed that you looked better than me. Why don't we post just a front standing relax shot and take it to a neutral board and let them decide who they think is in better shape. Loser leaves board forever. No gimmick accounts. You have to pledge your word of honor and we'll just have to trust each other.

But just admit it. It has nothing to do with my body. You are just butt hurt that you sent a PM to someone you don't know, whose board that he's from you continually bashed, asking for a source, and then are surprised that I "betrayed" your confidence. And all this pathetic whining about Wes "ditching" you without an "explanation". I mean, WTF? It it wasn't me you we're having this beef with you would have been flamed off this thread long ago.

You really act like a naive child.  
Yes I am pissed that you posted my pm. Yes I am dissapointed in Wes. Yes your body looks like a week old, decomposing body. You keep saying I messaged someone on another board. I pmed you on GETBIG. You continue to be a member on GETBIG. Stop trying to twist the story to fit your arguement.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #5348 on: April 06, 2013, 04:27:45 PM »
Um, that's top 3 Mr. Olympia. Top 3.

It's a common mistake.

WHOA......hold on.

GH15 claims "he" was top 3 at a Mr Olympia????

NOW I'VE HEARD EVERYTHING.  :D

Just when I thought things couldn't get more ridiculous......... ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5349 on: April 06, 2013, 04:38:20 PM »
Yes I am pissed that you posted my pm. Yes I am dissapointed in Wes. Yes your body looks like a week old, decomposing body. You keep saying I messaged someone on another board. I pmed you on GETBIG. You continue to be a member on GETBIG. Stop trying to twist the story to fit your arguement.

God you're an idiot! Just because you PMed on GetBig I am to ignore what you say about a board that I am a Mod on? A board that I came over to this thread to represent and rebuke Homomorphic.  A board that you want access to the sources that are there? Source that aren't even available to the majority of the members there?

And if I look so bad and the implication is that you look better why don't you simply back up that claim. Sure you never said that you're huge or ripped or even are in shape but that you look better than me. Prove it.

For BikiniSlut. I'll be hitting the Hammer Incline today thinking of you and will be back in six months to win you over with my newly developed massive boobs.