Author Topic: Jay is H-U-G-E right now!  (Read 10277 times)

Knows_Everything

• Getbig II

If the Mr. O champ was crowned for looking big and lean 6 months out from the O, im sure Jay would be Champ..  Jay can stay jacked up on the juice year round, while Ronnie goes clean and lets his body rest, yeh Ronnie shrinks down abit, but when he gets back into full swing offseason training mode, and starts jabbin himself full of crank! He gets way bigger then Jay in the offseason.. And of course will beat the Great White Hype & Hope, Jay Big Jaw Cutler on stage once again for his 9th Mr. O title, then he will retire. And then im sure Jay might win the Mr. O in 2007 if he's lucky.. I still think Jay will never be the Mr. O.. I just don't think he has that great of a physique IMO he's very blocky, and has un-even leg symmetry that is very noticeable..
"Money Talks"

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Dude, that blue font is killing my eyes. Please don't do that again
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Tell Jay that wider isn't always better.

Why is he trying to outsize Ron?  As some suggested he needs to in with a small gut and a better X.
Here comes the money shot

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
jay trains his obliques too much and needs to balance himself out more proportionately. His biggest mistake was thinking he HAD to weigh around 270-280 onstage to beat Ronnie. 255 would be ideal for him, his legs are sooooooooooo much better than ronnies, as are his abs, that he needs to exploit ronnies like he did in 2001. If he can get his back dry and a little more detailed then he has every chance in winning

thats a big if...................... ..
Scouser on Tour

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
jay trains his obliques too much and needs to balance himself out more proportionately. His biggest mistake was thinking he HAD to weigh around 270-280 onstage to beat Ronnie. 255 would be ideal for him, his legs are sooooooooooo much better than ronnies, as are his abs, that he needs to exploit ronnies like he did in 2001. If he can get his back dry and a little more detailed then he has every chance in winning

thats a big if...................... ..

Ronnie's legs are bigger, and therefore, better.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
ALso, what is it with you and Jeremy Freeman?

EVery year you come on right before his contest talking about how strong he is, how he benched 225 so many times, how his pecs are so big.  When in reality, he is just another 3rd tier chickerillo type.

Freeman and I train at the same gym....he's the only guy that ive ever known who can bench 495 for 12 reps.

Jay is gigantic right now....EXTEMELY hard for his super high body weight.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Idiot, Im not 160 lbs, You've never even seen me and I've never even mentioned how much I weigh, so there..you're full of shit. Jeramy is also a muscletech sponsored athlete, plus how much better do you really think he got in just a matter of months? Are you stoopid? You have some balls to call some one else ignorant, you backward little douche...Now go learn everything there is to know from your all-knowing Pastor.

what do you weigh? seriously? 170?

U are the one that injected hate into this thread.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
We hear this crap EVERY year, and EVERY year Rons smokes him...again, and again, and again....  ::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
We hear this crap EVERY year, and EVERY year Rons smokes him...again, and again, and again....  ::)

Ron is like 3-4 inches taller than Jay was only 10lbs heavier than Jay last year. Jay is closing the size gap.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
I would'nt be suprised if they were closer than an inch or two apart.

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
I would'nt be suprised if they were closer than an inch or two apart.

I believe Ronnie is 5'11. Jay is 5'8 or less.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Jay is the more polished athlete in the last 3 years. Ronnie is inhuman but Jay LOOKS better.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Jay is the more polished athlete in the last 3 years. Ronnie is inhuman but Jay LOOKS better.

Jay's torso looked like a 55-gallon drum at the last Olympia ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Ok royalty, I apologise for that first post, though I was more or less joking when I wrote that. But I thought quoting Jeremy on it was a little ridiculous, especially since there are no pics to show for this...it makes it seem even more like its all hype.
follow the arrows

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
apology accecpted. I only hope jeramy can be so forgiving!

SpankyCapone

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • shake till yo calf hurts
Freeman and I train at the same gym....he's the only guy that ive ever known who can bench 495 for 12 reps.

Jay is gigantic right now....EXTEMELY hard for his super high body weight.

Here is the video of Freeman at the bench contest he had with Nasser el Sonbaty a few months ago:

http://www.strongman.com/videos/other/REPS%201982%20-%20Free%20and%20Comp%20in%20bench.wmv

He really is a MASSIVE cunt, just like me

With Good Nutrition, ...Good Things Happen!
Judy loves anal
This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006
bollocks

Hard Talk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
It looks like someone injected 50cc of suck right into his pecs!

looks like someone injected 50cc of suck everywhere in ur body 240!

War-Horse

• Getbig V

He really is a MASSIVE cunt, just like m

This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006[/size][/center]
[/quote]

One word in that sentance is true.  And it aint the word MASSIVE.   LOL  Spankmecaparella.

SpankyCapone

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • shake till yo calf hurts
True.  But i'm not a pro Bber.

Yeah, granted thats true, but, have you at least got to the stage whereby you actually look as if you train? or are you still at the 'skinny, yet remarkably flabby' level of developement?

Dont worry son, you'll hit puberty soon

:D

With Good Nutrition, ...Good Things Happen!
Judy loves it up the ass with sand and vaseline
This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006
bollocks

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
True.  But i'm not a pro Bber. 

you sure had us fooled with those awesome pics  ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
King kamali, stole freemans triceps.  Now they both still have NONE. :'(