Author Topic: approaching new leans fast needing less and less sleep my diet must be perfect  (Read 3541 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i beleive that when i reach the point of ultimate leaness i will only require 1 to 2 hours a rest nightly

however my strength is the exact same losing bodyfat mass

thus i know for a face layne norton is a juice head because youre not gonna lift massive poundages no matter what you do unless you take steroids like him. i was as high as 340-345 and was still lifting the same i never got stronger bulking. i will destroy him in an internet pose down when i reach my goal, im losing about a pound every 3-4 days im needing less and less sleep im working steadily more hours because i have nothing better to do with my time really. eventually i will get around to reading more complex math books if i can find them useful, so maybe ill just stick with QM theories since advanced math is hard to pinpoint a real world value worth on its everyday use but im sure it may be usefull down the road
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Hey The Falcon how many cals you on for the diet to lose 2lbs a week? I'm on 900-1000 for 2lbs. Sitting at 193 currently.
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Hey The Falcon how many cals you on for the diet to lose 2lbs a week? I'm on 900-1000 for 2lbs. Sitting at 193 currently.

900-1000 is too damn low, don't go under bodyweightx10

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

definitly under 1500 id say i like the fact im sleeping less

water during the day and water during the evening is key for good night hard rest wake up early as fuck and feel great
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V

Yeah bro but I'm currently unemployed. I do nothing all day so I have the metabolism of a sloth. But yeah its not good be on low cals for too long. Im trying to drop as much as possible in a month then I'll kick up the cals to 1500 and go for 1lb of fat loss a week.

For this month I plan on recarbing the second week...then after that I'll recarb every week for the last two weeks.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i beleive that when i reach the point of ultimate leaness i will only require 1 to 2 hours a rest nightly

however my strength is the exact same losing bodyfat mass

thus i know for a face layne norton is a juice head because youre not gonna lift massive poundages no matter what you do unless you take steroids like him. i was as high as 340-345 and was still lifting the same i never got stronger bulking. i will destroy him in an internet pose down when i reach my goal, im losing about a pound every 3-4 days im needing less and less sleep im working steadily more hours because i have nothing better to do with my time really. eventually i will get around to reading more complex math books if i can find them useful, so maybe ill just stick with QM theories since advanced math is hard to pinpoint a real world value worth on its everyday use but im sure it may be usefull down the road
you just realized this now

boy you slow

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Yeah bro but I'm currently unemployed. I do nothing all day so I have the metabolism of a sloth. But yeah its not good be on low cals for too long. Im trying to drop as much as possible in a month then I'll kick up the cals to 1500 and go for 1lb of fat loss a week.

For this month I plan on recarbing the second week...then after that I'll recarb every week for the last two weeks.
you should get a job, so you can buy a lot of chicken and rice

Wolfox

• Getbig V
you should get a job, so you can buy a lot of chicken and rice

I'm actively looking for work. I have another interview on Tuesday. Once I get a job its all steaks bro. Love steaks.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I'm actively looking for work. I have another interview on Tuesday. Once I get a job its all steaks bro. Love steaks.
heme iron of peace

PIP

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
One to two hours sleep? Are you taking meth to lose weight?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
One to two hours sleep? Are you taking meth to lose weight?
no
A

The Revelation

• Getbig II
no

ya johnny like I was telling you in the other thread your starting to get it now. awesome... if you take your cals lower yet your energy level will increase to the point you'll get the insomnia your looking for and your daily energy will be sustained if not even greater. try it bro your almost there anyway. cut it down 4-500 more and you'll see what I mean. :)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V

::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

ya johnny like I was telling you in the other thread your starting to get it now. awesome... if you take your cals lower yet your energy level will increase to the point you'll get the insomnia your looking for and your daily energy will be sustained if not even greater. try it bro your almost there anyway. cut it down 4-500 more and you'll see what I mean. :)

yeah im already there i did crazy amounts of manual labor today off of very little food

and i feel very rested at night off of little sleep
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
yeah im already there i did crazy amounts of manual labor today off of very little food

and i feel very rested at night off of little sleep

The digestive process is 50-60% of your basal metabolic rate.... if your body has to devote less energy to digestion, that's all the more energy freed up for other activities.