Author Topic: 4ft 5in tall Bodybuilder Wins Bodybuilding Contest  (Read 2812 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
4ft 5in tall Bodybuilder Wins Bodybuilding Contest
« on: August 02, 2020, 11:14:41 AM »

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
Re: 4ft 5in tall Bodybuilder Wins Bodybuilding Contest
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 11:16:56 AM »

well done Coach

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2020, 11:37:21 AM »
Looks more like 3ft 5in.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2020, 11:55:50 AM »
the shorter you are the less room for stuff to go wrong, IE. chicken legs etc.
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2020, 12:10:11 PM »

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2020, 12:18:10 PM »
well done Coach

Far taller and better built than coach.

J

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2020, 02:01:29 PM »
Good for him.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2020, 03:09:14 PM »
looks like a big trophy too

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2020, 03:18:18 PM »
The black guy on the right must have hired Goodrum to get him in shape for the contest.  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2020, 03:24:08 PM »

J

You wouldn’t say that if were gay liberal

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2020, 03:39:24 PM »

J

LOL.  Ok.  Look.

If Coach is a "midget" at 5'6.5", what does it say for men who are 5'8.5" [me]?  I remember TA once saying that Rich Gaspari was a midget, and I was like...ok, TA is 5'11", and Gaspari is my height or maybe a tiny bit shorter, and I just don't look at a few inches as being a huge difference.

I have started to think that my height is actually possibly the inflection point where people don't get called short, because it's on the median line, where you're both taller and shorter than approximately 50% of men.  Add a modest chunk to your heel [not like Stallone, whose shoe lifts were clearly visible when he was pulling the truck in "Grudge Match" even in the CLOSEUP footage, which means he didn't even let the PRODUCERS know they should get a separate shoot WITHOUT the shoe lifts taken out], and with some big hair, you can add an inch to the appearance of your height, so I guess people have perceived me as being a weak 5'10", rather than a weak 5'9".

I just can't see how a guy who is 6'0" would say a guy who is 5'8" is so short.

I think we should judge based on the median height, should we judge at all.

Also, looks to me like this guy deserved to win.  It wasn't an "Everybody Gets A Trophy" thing - it was a matter of the other guys coming in off, and him coming in, in good shape.

Lastly, I think somewhere around 5'8" to 5'11" is the best height to be to not get the chicken legs as funk51 said, and to also compete with guys who are taller.

Put Ronnie Coleman in the middle of Gunter Schlierkamp and Shawn Ray, and I think most people would pick Ronnie Coleman.

I'm only basing that on my personal opinion which also happens to line up with Mr. Olympia winners.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2020, 03:42:42 PM »
A true midget, with a great physique

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2020, 03:46:00 PM »
LOL.  Ok.  Look.

If Coach is a "midget" at 5'6.5", what does it say for men who are 5'8.5" [me]?  I remember TA once saying that Rich Gaspari was a midget, and I was like...ok, TA is 5'11", and Gaspari is my height or maybe a tiny bit shorter, and I just don't look at a few inches as being a huge difference.

I have started to think that my height is actually possibly the inflection point where people don't get called short, because it's on the median line, where you're both taller and shorter than approximately 50% of men.  Add a modest chunk to your heel [not like Stallone, whose shoe lifts were clearly visible when he was pulling the truck in "Grudge Match" even in the CLOSEUP footage, which means he didn't even let the PRODUCERS know they should get a separate shoot WITHOUT the shoe lifts taken out], and with some big hair, you can add an inch to the appearance of your height, so I guess people have perceived me as being a weak 5'10", rather than a weak 5'9".

Also, looks to me like this guy deserved to win.  It wasn't an "Everybody Gets A Trophy" thing - it was a matter of the other guys coming in off, and him coming in, in good shape.

Lastly, I think somewhere around 5'8" to 5'11" is the best height to be to not get the chicken legs as funk51 said, and to also compete with guys who are taller.

Put Ronnie Coleman in the middle of Gunter Schlierkamp and Shawn Ray, and I think most people would pick Ronnie Coleman.

I'm only basing that on my personal opinion which also happens to line up with Mr. Olympia winners.

coach isnt 5;6 though he is 5-0 without his man boots on

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2020, 03:55:55 PM »
coach isnt 5;6 though he is 5-0 without his man boots on

Uses lifts in his shoes 100%. How else does he reach the keyboard?

J

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2020, 04:02:19 PM »

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2020, 05:10:14 PM »
What were the judges thinking here? This guy didn't deserve to win...

What ever happened to aesthetic appeal, this guy is demented.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2020, 05:35:04 PM »
What were the judges thinking here? This guy didn't deserve to win...

What ever happened to aesthetic appeal, this guy is demented.

Don't forget ours warehouse driver was 3X Mr.AU  :D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2020, 06:16:29 PM »
LOL.  Ok.  Look.

Nice essay trying to convince yourself you're not short but you are

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2020, 06:36:17 PM »
well done Coach

;D.       ;D

;D.        ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2020, 06:41:30 PM »
Flavio baccannini was one of the shortest pros ever at one point,great build from Italy.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2020, 07:23:48 PM »
LOL.  Ok.  Look.

Let’s be clear. 5’8 is not ‘so short’ but it is considered short.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2020, 02:38:04 AM »
Here’s an earlier picture of the judges goofing around at the expo

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2020, 07:33:06 AM »
Under 6 feet you're short. There's always a cutoff point but that doesn't mean that it's a death sentence. Depending how much shorter you are and how you look most people won't really notice or dwell upon it.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2020, 07:56:29 AM »
He looked good

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2020, 08:56:21 AM »
He looked good

Saw your commentary ( with Ron ) on YouTube. Nice job.

J