Author Topic: Dr. Dena official appreciation thread  (Read 574578 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Dr. Dena official appreciation thread
« Reply #475 on: July 24, 2012, 05:23:41 PM »

Isn't the one on the left the permabulker from MuscleMayhem?

I recognize the one on the left from Devils Martini North (when it was open).  MAJOR receding hairline back then

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #476 on: July 24, 2012, 05:27:32 PM »
Wow.  You can't even follow along when the post was directed at you.  So sad.  Hey, just to make me regret all the schooling and the success I have had, why not tell me what you do for a living and what makes you so superior to me?  I am crying over here so, please, make me feel better.

:D

I'm currently going for my 3th master, this time Philosophy. Hope to see you at one of our fine real universities some day soon  ;)

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: July 24, 2012, 06:02:31 PM »
:D

I'm currently going for my 3th master, this time Philosophy. Hope to see you at one of our fine real universities some day soon  ;)

what's a 3th master?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #478 on: July 24, 2012, 06:09:22 PM »
Third Master's degree. No idea how these things are called in the US. In Europe, it's Bachelor followed by Master.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #479 on: July 24, 2012, 10:56:07 PM »
She was worth insertion Pre-Op

Post-OP  :-X :P
getbig or getgot

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: July 25, 2012, 07:01:54 AM »
Third Master's degree. No idea how these things are called in the US. In Europe, it's Bachelor followed by Master.

Most educated people 'shorten' it to 3rd.....not 3th.

Care to take a nice pic of the other two degrees?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #481 on: July 25, 2012, 08:51:32 AM »
Most educated people 'shorten' it to 3rd.....not 3th.

Care to take a nice pic of the other two degrees?

My English is fine for not being an Americano  ;)

And no, I'm not putting scans of my degrees on Getbig. You'll just have to take my word for it, or not  ;)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #482 on: July 25, 2012, 08:54:38 AM »
Is this girl Dena in her youth? I don't understand if she is, her face seems to have changed a lot, not only gotten a bit more masculine but in other ways, quite strange.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Dr.Dena official appreciation thread
« Reply #483 on: July 25, 2012, 09:08:57 AM »
Dr.Dena looking incredible!

Dr. Dena with a five o'clock shadow...

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #484 on: July 25, 2012, 09:31:56 AM »
Maybe because she (like everyone else) gets OLD!.... Here's a recent documentary 'Wonderful life of Dr.Dena" where you can see how her face looks today.....Better than the average 40 year old slub.....

IF you don't like muscles on a gal,  keep hating.......

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: July 25, 2012, 09:48:37 AM »
Maybe because she (like everyone else) gets OLD!.... Here's a recent documentary 'Wonderful life of Dr.Dena" where you can see how her face looks today.....Better than the average 40 year old slub.....

IF you don't like muscles on a gal,  keep hating.......

Oh fuck, this is pathetic. You're either a gay with an urgent need for a closet "opener" or a straight degenerate to think that's a "gal". The voice AND the face.....The Horror, The Horror. That's not a woman.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: July 25, 2012, 11:37:20 AM »
My English is fine for not being an Americano  ;)

And no, I'm not putting scans of my degrees on Getbig. You'll just have to take my word for it, or not  ;)

Fair enough.  I guess I won't scan my Nobel Peace Prize, PhD in astrophysics, autographed picture of Nasser, map to El Dorado, and COA for my Windows 95 machine either.  You will just have to take my word for it that I have them.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #487 on: July 25, 2012, 12:07:35 PM »

IF you don't like muscles on a gal,  keep hating.......

I like you even less than her, you beached whale.

Pathetic video. Ten minutes of talking and she managed to not say one original thing. Does she have any thoughts of her own in her head? All the usual platitudes about dedication, commitment, competition being hardcore, blah blah blah... words that have been spoken a thousand times by a thousand meatheads.

Look at that poor thing telling the camera what a wonderful life she's living; with a totally flat tone in her voice and hardly any enthusiasm, strugging for words. Sure, I believe her. It's not as if she's trying to narrate her reality, repeat her interpretation of it ad nauseaum until she somewhat convinces herself...  ::) if you read between the lines, you'll see that she's hardly mentions any other people- even at the section in the end, "real people", she talks about herself. The few times she talks about others it's in the context of her gym. Busy busy life. Busy doing insular things. Working and training and looking after my home and working on my business and working on my body... me, me, me.

My interpretation of a wonderful life is one involving people in it. And I don't think their only function should be to shower me with attention, either.

I have a feeling that Dena thinks life is like a movie where she's the protagonist and everybody else an extra.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #488 on: July 25, 2012, 12:14:35 PM »

Pathetic video. Ten minutes of talking and she managed to not say one original thing. Does she have any thoughts of her own in her head? All the usual platitudes about dedication, commitment, competition being hardcore, blah blah blah... words that have been spoken a thousand times by a thousand meatheads.

Look at that poor thing telling the camera what a wonderful life she's living; with a totally flat tone in her voice and hardly any enthusiasm, strugging for words. Sure, I believe her. It's not as if she's trying to narrate her reality, repeat her interpretation of it ad nauseaum until she somewhat convinces herself...  ::) if you read between the lines, you'll see that she's hardly mentions any other people- even at the section in the end, "real people", she talks about herself.

My interpretation of a wonderful life is one involving people in it. And I don't want them relegated to passive actors for my attention whoring, either.

I have a feeling that Dena thinks life is like a movie where she's the protagonist and everybody else an extra.

Just WTF is wrong with you Raymondo" ...

1- This is a Bodybuilding board, 2- this WAS supposed to be an appreciation thread....so much hate in your words..

I hope youre living an Amazing life, cause it doesnt sound like it,  by the "sound" of your words.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #489 on: July 25, 2012, 12:35:49 PM »
Is this girl Dena in her youth? I don't understand if she is, her face seems to have changed a lot, not only gotten a bit more masculine but in other ways, quite strange.

Very weird to say the least  :o

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #490 on: July 25, 2012, 12:38:22 PM »
Haters..Beware!!
H

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #491 on: July 25, 2012, 12:38:38 PM »
Fair enough.  I guess I won't scan my Nobel Peace Prize, PhD in astrophysics, autographed picture of Nasser, map to El Dorado, and COA for my Windows 95 machine either.  You will just have to take my word for it that I have them.

Did I come across as if I cared that much about you or anyone for that matter? It's all fine by me  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #492 on: July 25, 2012, 12:51:04 PM »

Look at that poor thing telling the camera what a wonderful life she's living; with a totally flat tone in her voice and hardly any enthusiasm, strugging for words. Sure, I believe her. It's not as if she's trying to narrate her reality, repeat her interpretation of it ad nauseaum until she somewhat convinces herself...  ::) if you read between the lines, you'll see that she's hardly mentions any other people- even at the section in the end, "real people", she talks about herself. The few times she talks about others it's in the context of her gym. Busy busy life. Busy doing insular things. Working and training and looking after my home and working on my business and working on my body... me, me, me.

My interpretation of a wonderful life is one involving people in it. And I don't think their only function should be to shower me with attention, either.

Fatality. Nice combo.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #493 on: July 25, 2012, 12:52:26 PM »
Just WTF is wrong with you Raymondo" ...

1- This is a Bodybuilding board, 2- this WAS supposed to be an appreciation thread....so much hate in your words..

I hope youre living an Amazing life, cause it doesnt sound like it,  by the "sound" of your words.

I care about that poor woman more than you do. You may be a friend to her in real life, I don't know. From what I see in this thread you're only interested in one thing.

Are you going to be around for her when the bill hits the post, pal? All I've seen you do so far is act like a schmoe. You're obviously attracted to her physicality, but when that starts withering away, will you stay around to help?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #494 on: July 25, 2012, 01:17:44 PM »
I care about that poor woman more than you do. You may be a friend to her in real life, I don't know. From what I see in this thread you're only interested in one thing.

Are you going to be around for her when the bill hits the post, pal? All I've seen you do so far is act like a schmoe. You're obviously attracted to her physicality, but when that starts withering away, will you stay around to help?

Are you there for Paul Dillet,Ronnie Coleman,etc  now that their physiques (muscles) are falling apart?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: July 25, 2012, 01:22:50 PM »

lol

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #496 on: July 25, 2012, 01:30:45 PM »
Best thread on MD, er, I mean Getbig

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: July 25, 2012, 02:39:42 PM »