Author Topic: Would you use deca with Tren?  (Read 5499 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Would you use deca with Tren?
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2014, 12:07:45 PM »
I hear 'muscles' are a common side 'healing benefit' effect.

Haha!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2014, 12:13:03 PM »
I don't want to run it right now becouse Tren in cut time, Tren in bulk time etc etc. = Tren year round :D I think it's awesome and impossible :D But when i read Threads like BFG's topic etc. i wonder that true about Steroids in real Bodybuilding, even with Gym Rats is often different than 350mg test + 350mg deca for 10 weeks... Never mind :)

I'm asking becouse i'm curious and i like to take new informations from other, more experienced users :-) I love to learn about new things :) Never mind :P

But maybe something like 500 test + 400 tren + 400 npp can be pretty nice stack for hard, thick look with big strength and lean gains...  ::)

Thanks OTH for share with Your experience.
the thing is cycles are a general guidline to follow but the pros and the advance juicer does not keep cycles the way a beginner does.

Let me explain. Once you are experienced enough and get into high doses you find that short esters are the way to go, you do not need to do the same cycles over and over again with short esters, you simply do what you can handle and drop a compound that is to rough on you and either leave it out or replace, constantly changing your feelings is one way of not getting dragged into severe discomfort.

A short ester allows for control of the side effects more proficiently.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2014, 11:06:19 AM »
And one more question about Tren/Deca, Tren/NPP. What about Test dosage with it?

People say test and tren/npp fight for this same recepotors etc. so Test do nothing with this stack, only bump your E2 level. Guys run a lot of AI with 150-250mg test...

When i blasted with Test ( 350mg Cypio ) + Tren ( 500-700mg Ace ), i took 12,5mg ed/eod Aromasin ( Pharma Grade ). After one/two weeks my joints was fking sore, i couldn't regenerate from one training session to other, i was flat ( even in the gym, 0 pumps with ~400-500g carbs... ), all day lethargy and i want to go to the gym only after 5 cups of coffee...

I don't know how anyone can keep a lot of AI's with low test dosages...

Does anyone try more than 250-350mg test week without take AI?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2014, 09:49:58 AM »
Deca and tren got me to my heaviest weight (204) not big to a lot here prob but for me it is hard to gain size. Very bloated, though, facially especially.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2014, 11:49:47 AM »
And one more question about Tren/Deca, Tren/NPP. What about Test dosage with it?

People say test and tren/npp fight for this same recepotors etc. so Test do nothing with this stack, only bump your E2 level. Guys run a lot of AI with 150-250mg test...

When i blasted with Test ( 350mg Cypio ) + Tren ( 500-700mg Ace ), i took 12,5mg ed/eod Aromasin ( Pharma Grade ). After one/two weeks my joints was fking sore, i couldn't regenerate from one training session to other, i was flat ( even in the gym, 0 pumps with ~400-500g carbs... ), all day lethargy and i want to go to the gym only after 5 cups of coffee...

I don't know how anyone can keep a lot of AI's with low test dosages...

Does anyone try more than 250-350mg test week without take AI?

only 1 androgen receptor.

I only use AI's when needed.. if I get a lil puffy or gyno flares up, at anywhere from 500-4g test/wk.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2014, 11:51:48 AM »
only 1 androgen receptor.

I only use AI's when needed.. if I get a lil puffy or gyno flares up, at anywhere from 500-4g test/wk.

meaning what ? 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2014, 12:36:23 PM »
meaning what ? 

meaning all steroids fight for the same receptors.

which in theory, would mean all you really need to grow is testosterone at 3500mg/wk (the generally accepted estimate at weekly mg amount to 'saturate' the AR's).... or methyltrienolone at 1-2mg/day to do the same. (as well as another 'rare' drug I forget the name of that has incredibly high affinity to the AR)

but in practice, we know that there's more to 'growing' than just saturating the bodys AR, as some drugs have poor affinity to AR, yet exhibit anabolic/androgenic activity outside the cell and AR (anadrol is the most common drug used in that example, but there's others).

look at what drugs and what amounts the 'pros' and other 'big buys' are using, it's all the same, plus or minus a gram or two (which after 4-5g/wk, an extra gram or two doesn't make much difference). you're looking at 3-4g test plus 1-1.5g orals plus another 1.5-2g injectable. (only talking AAS here, not other stuff). 3-4g of test should be plenty to 'saturate' the body's androgen-recptors, plus the orals to do what they do, plus the other inj's to do what they do.

if the 'pros' (I hate using "pro's" as a generic term, like they're some special breed... there's guy's who look like or have genetics of "pro's" in every gym who use the same doses, yet never care about getting onstage) are using 3-4g test plus 2-3g other stuff, why on earth are some ppl on these message boards preaching that all you need is 250mg test plus a gram or two of other stuff?? you think the "pro's" are the idiots who haven't figured it out? or are the msg board guru's preaching low test/high anabolics the ones who haven't figured it out yet? (usually the guys who've never coached anybody but themselves, and have never opened a textbook or even see an abstract on PubMed).

all side effects are manageable. you don't like the bloat? use the proper dose of anti-aromatase or some nolva. (proviron and masteron are not anti-aromatase, I don't give a fuck what 'gh15' says).

btw, adex/asin aren't nearly as effective in men as they are in women. something like 30% less effective at least.