Author Topic: The official Getbig Meetup thread  (Read 868 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
The official Getbig Meetup thread
« on: December 22, 2008, 03:32:55 AM »
I think its time we all met, maybe a gym meet .Please only turn up in either spandex or daisy dukes and string vest or tapout shirt.Eyewear must be from the 80's, preferably Maverick circa 1987 and Otomix footwear .I thought we could start by discussing the finer points of glute striations and which pants bring out the glute-ham tie in best.Next we could use our extensive e-medical knowledge to work out which treatment would be best for Moosejays arm while supersetting swiss ball squats, the adducter Machine and tricep kickbacks.Then a brief rest period to discuss which oiled up man in a thong we find most pleasing to the eye and the impact The Adonis Principles is having on the world scene.We then get back to the hardcore working out, with some brutal smith machine squats with 4 spotters per side and 1/8 ROM, followed by a Peter Putnam back routine consisting of 3 sets of back extensions.A cool down period would be next, where we get some light cardio as Derek Anthony teaches us how to hit the Heavy Bag with zero technique for our youtube videos.After the taxing 20 minute workout we then jump in to our Ferraris and Bentleys and hotfoot it down to the firehouse as fast as we can, so we dont miss our postworkout window of oppurtunity.Once there we down pitchers of protein shakes while Bob Chic tells us stories of his glory years at the Mirage Hotel, Las Vegas and then a brief lecture by Tom Prince on the finer points of staying on balance while standing in a paper bag and how to stay above 230 pounds naturally.To finish the night I thought we could move on to a local club, where we all pickup 3 models each after a 20 minute bicep/tricep/shoulder/chest pump and carb load session in the toilet cubicle to fill out our extra small t-shirts.So whos in?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: The official Getbig Meetup thread
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 07:15:27 AM »
You had me at spandex.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 07:17:09 AM »
the tapout shirts would have to have our forum names printed on  the back.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 07:29:28 AM »
You had me at spandex.
LOL. Nice.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 07:31:47 AM »
I think its time we all met, maybe a gym meet .Please only turn up in either spandex or daisy dukes and string vest or tapout shirt.Eyewear must be from the 80's, preferably Maverick circa 1987 and Otomix footwear .I thought we could start by discussing the finer points of glute striations and which pants bring out the glute-ham tie in best.Next we could use our extensive e-medical knowledge to work out which treatment would be best for Moosejays arm while supersetting swiss ball squats, the adducter Machine and tricep kickbacks.Then a brief rest period to discuss which oiled up man in a thong we find most pleasing to the eye and the impact The Adonis Principles is having on the world scene.We then get back to the hardcore working out, with some brutal smith machine squats with 4 spotters per side and 1/8 ROM, followed by a Peter Putnam back routine consisting of 3 sets of back extensions.A cool down period would be next, where we get some light cardio as Derek Anthony teaches us how to hit the Heavy Bag with zero technique for our youtube videos.After the taxing 20 minute workout we then jump in to our Ferraris and Bentleys and hotfoot it down to the firehouse as fast as we can, so we dont miss our postworkout window of oppurtunity.Once there we down pitchers of protein shakes while Bob Chic tells us stories of his glory years at the Mirage Hotel, Las Vegas and then a brief lecture by Tom Prince on the finer points of staying on balance while standing in a paper bag and how to stay above 230 pounds naturally.To finish the night I thought we could move on to a local club, where we all pickup 3 models each after a 20 minute bicep/tricep/shoulder/chest pump and carb load session in the toilet cubicle to fill out our extra small t-shirts.So whos in?

Brilliant work.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 07:46:31 AM »
instead of coming up with a dumb s##t intro to a thread...you should have asked who has met who on getbig.  that would be more interesting.

didnt get a chance to meet him at the gym but i almost crossed paths with jerryme.  phil heath did workout at a gym i used when he was an amateur.  someone confirmed that was him.  he'd use the posing mirrors in the hall going to the weight floor.
Oh...Monica!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:03 AM »
i already said it would be cool if ron let us fly over to enter a cruise boat together. offcourse with lots of girls beer and drugs.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2008, 08:28:46 AM »
i already said it would be cool if ron let us fly over to enter a cruise boat together. offcourse with lots of girls beer and drugs.

Money-wise that's peanuts to Ron, but, does he have the time to work this plan out?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2008, 08:34:22 AM »
We are all here for him each and every day in the year, i dont think its too much asked to let him do something back.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 08:35:53 AM »
i already said it would be cool if ron let us fly over to enter a cruise boat together.

Someone wanna mention this to Derek @ MD?

He might can provide entertainment.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2008, 09:07:07 AM »
I agree,Derek and Vince G wrestling in baby oil would be an interesting sideshow.