Author Topic: Lesnar or Cain  (Read 5475 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Lesnar or Cain
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2010, 10:31:23 AM »
mindspin grasping at straws like usual..

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2010, 11:11:08 AM »
Like Mindspin has stated before, Brock naturally carries the muscle he has.

Come on now, Brock has been abusing AAS/GH for years and years, he may be on HRT for his fights but he does not carry all that muscle naturally. He recently had gyno surgery.

You of all people should know this.

I'm in agreement with others that you are MS.

Your grammar, wording, comments, spacing, are literally a mirror image.

I could care less, but it does seem that way dude.

8)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2010, 11:34:58 AM »
Come on now, Brock has been abusing AAS/GH for years and years, he may be on HRT for his fights but he does not carry all that muscle naturally. He recently had gyno surgery.

You of all people should know this.

I'm in agreement with others that you are MS.

Your grammar, wording, comments, spacing, are literally a mirror image.

I could care less, but it does seem that way dude.

8)

Please post a link showing Lesnar recently had gyno surgery? I would really like to see this. Otherwise, stop posting BS and unsourced rumors.

I am not saying Lesnar has never juiced, but come on, Brock has been huge his whole life. I don't think there is a picture of him even from his teens on that shows him anything less than a specimen. Besides, juice or not, Allistar is still 30+lbs lighter than Lesnar.

Allistar used to be a 205 pencil neck at best.  Here see for yourself:

Now tell me again that Brock was not born huge?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2010, 11:37:38 AM »
mindspin grasping at straws like usual..

Please....get past it already.

If you don't like it, leave the boards. Got it?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2010, 12:44:18 PM »
He wasn't born huge, he was a big boy, but the fact remains that he juiced his ass off all through college and his WWE days. Don't come back with the "drug test" bullshit either, because i passed them for years.

Just look at a recent pic of Brock, he has scars from the surgery.

With gyno

With gyno removal scars, if you have CS3 or any real editing software, you can zoom in and see the white scar tissue.

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest over this, Brock was a AAS abuser for years and years, so are almost every other HW in the UFC. All i'm saying is that you are an idiot if you think he carries that muscle naturally. You sound like the guys who say Coleman won his first Olympia as a natural.

Come the fuck on. Even you MS have retained some of your muscle mass from your AAS abusing days, at least admit that.

8)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2010, 01:39:18 PM »
He wasn't born huge, he was a big boy, but the fact remains that he juiced his ass off all through college and his WWE days. Don't come back with the "drug test" bullshit either, because i passed them for years.

Just look at a recent pic of Brock, he has scars from the surgery.

With gyno

With gyno removal scars, if you have CS3 or any real editing software, you can zoom in and see the white scar tissue.

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest over this, Brock was a AAS abuser for years and years, so are almost every other HW in the UFC. All i'm saying is that you are an idiot if you think he carries that muscle naturally. You sound like the guys who say Coleman won his first Olympia as a natural.

Come the fuck on. Even you MS have retained some of your muscle mass from your AAS abusing days, at least admit that.

8)

Regardless, Brock is a naturally big dude. Much bigger than Overeem was naturally as well. That was the point of the original statement I made.
Never said anything about Brock juicing or not...What I said was Brock is a NATURALLY big dude. Translation: He would be a big dude, juice or not.

Come on bro, how the fuck am I going to zoom in on a pic that is that low-res/size and see "scar tissue"
Don't try to pass that BS with me. Don't give me this "zoom in shit" either. You know that resolution is lost when this happens, especially on an already small pic that you posted.

Furthermore, what you should have originally said was "I THINK" Brock had gyno surgery.
Please, stop making up BS on here. It's ok to post thoughts, but don't try to call me out on something that is not even factual and then try to pass off some BS pic. If it is so easy to see, post a link to a better quality pic, or accept the fact that I exposed your BS.

Please explain why there is not one single sign of a gyno scar here:

Here is the link in case you want to zoom in on the original :o http://www.sportowiec.org/wp-content/uploads/image/Zdj%C4%99cia%20lipiec%202009/zapa%C5%9Bnik.jpg

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2010, 02:07:13 PM »
Lesnar showed us he is afraid to get hit and is prone to fold once you stuff one of his takedowns, Cain brings to the table solid wrestling, sick cardio, crisp combinations with both hands and feet, along with solid footwork, in addition to speed.  Lesnar is big and can wrestle, no striking to speak of and he's scared to fire in traffic along with being afraid to get hit in general.  I think Cain has just as good a chance as Carwin except he has better cardio and is a smarter fighter, in much the same way I think Roy Nelson stylistically presents problems for Lesnar.
Predictions
 40/61

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2010, 11:18:09 AM »
I have not read this whole thread, but I want to clear up what I said regarding Brock.  Do I think he is a natural (as in drug free)?  Hell no.  I'm sure that like most top MMA fighters, he is using something.  That said, he is not training for muscle size.  He is training for muscle endurance and explosiveness.  And, in spite of that, he still walks around at 280 lbs.  If he were training like a bodybuilder, to gain as much lean muscle as possible, he would easily weigh 300+ lbs and be much leaner.  And he would also not last more than a minute in the cage before gassing out.
w