Author Topic: best ephedra supplement  (Read 12723 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
best ephedra supplement
« on: January 09, 2006, 11:43:31 PM »
a friend of mine asked me about an ephedra product. i tried drenilean and it was okay. anyone know one that's out now that's very good?

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: best ephedra supplement
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 07:52:29 AM »
http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2328

At least if you're actually looking for a real ephedra product

Robby1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 08:17:57 AM »
VPX Sports Liquid Clenbutrx!

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 11:55:25 AM »
http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2328

At least if you're actually looking for a real ephedra product

Do you prefer this supplement over VasoPro?  Obviously this one contains caffeine and doesn't have the guaifenesin, though not as much ephedrine.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 12:07:20 PM »
Do you prefer this supplement over VasoPro?  Obviously this one contains caffeine and doesn't have the guaifenesin, though not as much ephedrine.

I like Stimerex-ES which has 25mg of ephedrine and 80mg of caffine.

Steve-O

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 06:02:45 PM »
  +     +   

25mg                                          200mg                                                           325mg

I prefer Ephedrine to Ephedra products, but depends on your personal preference and tolerances I suppose.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 08:36:12 PM »
Question onthe ECA.  Like thepics above.  Do you take one of each or what is the ratio.  I have Vasapro.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 09:06:51 PM »
Question onthe ECA.  Like thepics above.  Do you take one of each or what is the ratio.  I have Vasapro.

200mg caffeine
25 mg eph
3Xday

asprin not proven effective unless you're really really fat.
:

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 08:09:40 AM »
The alkaloids are what give ephedra its effectiveness.  Ephedrine is just one of those alkaloids.  I think there is more to gain from the combination of them, then one being singled out.

There were quite a few studies done on ephedra.  It's proven to work, no ephedrine.

ARTI

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2006, 03:34:43 PM »
I really like Vasopro, I take 50mg an hour before Heavy Nights .and I get the Big boost
I want without the Jitters & Sleep problems after the workout.
Of course everyone reacts differently.

I recently tried Cytostrol by Southern Pharmaceuticals, I think it's discontinued now.
1 Cap is 665mg, It's a blend 8 different energizers and it's STRONG.
SlackJaw Fagets

Steve-O

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 04:29:20 AM »

1 Pill from each bottle. (25 mg Ephedrine / 200 mg Caffiene /  300 mg Aspirin) is the ratio I use, works out to roughly 1 pill per bottle.

For fat loss, I use 2 per bottle in the AM, and 3 per bottle after work roughly 1 hour before workout for the 2 weeks i use it.

(2 weeks on, 2 weeks off to allow recepotors to refresh. Like any drug, the body will develop a tolerance to it)

Princess is correct, I believe the asprin portion is arguable, but if it thins the blood for the extra pump effect, I use it anyway  :)

Nice side effect of the eca stack is it blunts appetite (or does with me anyway).

The rush / thermogenic effect is amazing. Watch for harsh sides on the Ephedrine though (shakes, sleeplessness), start out with 1 pill per bottle to assess tolerance first, and drink lots o water, it will dry ya up quick.

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2006, 09:52:55 PM »

200mg caffeine
25 mg eph
3Xday

princess L

does it matter when you take the stack throughout the day?
thanks
Go Big Red!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 08:55:16 AM »
princess L

does it matter when you take the stack throughout the day?
thanks

The half life is somewhere around 3 hours, so that's why you want to split it up.  Some people can't take it late in the day cuz it disrupts sleep.  Nothing keeps me from sleeping tho.  ;)
:

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Where do you buy your ECA from?
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 04:44:43 PM »
Ok, Asprin anywhere, but what about your Ephedra, and Caffeine? I was going to buy lipo6 but it sounds like ECA is the way to go..HAvent used it sinc emy last show and that supplement store moved, so Im not sure wher eis the bes tplace to buy.

Thanks.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: Where do you buy your ECA from?
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 05:01:12 PM »
NM, just discovered another thread, thanks.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 05:21:13 PM »

VasoPro at BB.com, NoDoz at ANY grocery store or convenience store and aspirin...anywhere.

60 servings of that shouldnt cost more than $20. Lipo is okay...but at baby aspirin to it w/ half a vasopro or...12.5mg of ephedrine to be exact.

Fk it...go with the tried/true ECA stack. Just that...nothing els. For a feather in the cap...'The Chad' told me that PERSONALLY at Jr. Nationals...told me forget any company or labeled 'fat burner' go with the ECA in its truest form...a fraction of the cost and twice as effective.
?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 06:07:24 PM »
thanks Blaock, much appreciated- do i take 200mgs of Nodoz per?

SO 25mg Vasopro, 200mg nodoz, and 300mg asprin?

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 01:38:41 PM »
I will add this to this thread too as not many people know this - The govt just banned ephedra raw materials from entering the US - meaning what is here is now it for supplements.  :(

BUT, you can still buy at many stores and online.  I suggest searching for Xenadrine, Stacker 2 lite, and other generic versions.  Once these are gone, then do the mix your own version.  You might as well stick to your original formula if you can for a little while longer...
Motherboy (the band).

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 02:58:11 PM »
One supplement crushes them all.

Adipo Kinetix!!!!!  Cheaper than whiskey, kick like a mule.  All in a tiny little tablet.  The realest shit I've ever used
A

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2006, 03:09:00 PM »

Based on the pics of you on stage shown here...basically every single day, Vince...

I would have NEVER guessed you have ever used a supplement designed for burning fat and if so...you arent a credible source of information. I seen your stage pictures...

Why dont you tell us about taraxatone now and how it makes you drop water to see deeper striations.
?

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 04:23:23 PM »
One supplement crushes them all.

Adipo Kinetix!!!!!  Cheaper than whiskey, kick like a mule.  All in a tiny little tablet.  The realest shit I've ever used

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I always look for supplements similar in price to alcohol.  Vince, why even post this crap?
Motherboy (the band).

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 04:31:18 PM »

Adam, he was just trying to sound witty and cool...'cheaper than whiskey, kicks like a mule'

What a TOOL! Then he speaks as if supplements have or have not WORKED for him...you see his stage physique?

Another 'SELF-OWNING' by Vince Goodrum!
?

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2006, 05:05:01 PM »

200mg caffeine
25 mg eph
3Xday

Friend of mine went to the doctor for blood pressure readings and before his readings he admitted to taking ECA. Before this happened i also argued the effectiveness of the "A". The doctor told him that the "A" is necessary basically because the E and C get your blood pumping really fast which is very hard on the heart the A thins your blood making it alot easier on your heart. It seems very believable to me. The doctor said taking ECA was ok but STRESSED the fact to make sure you take the A.
big or bust

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2006, 07:06:45 PM »
I believe White Willow Bark thins your blood too.  My doctor was amazed at how much I bled during a routine visit when the needle broke the skin... 
Motherboy (the band).

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2006, 09:01:25 PM »
Friend of mine went to the doctor for blood pressure readings and before his readings he admitted to taking ECA. Before this happened i also argued the effectiveness of the "A". The doctor told him that the "A" is necessary basically because the E and C get your blood pumping really fast which is very hard on the heart the A thins your blood making it alot easier on your heart. It seems very believable to me. The doctor said taking ECA was ok but STRESSED the fact to make sure you take the A.

It somewhat makes sense, and I'm certainly not going to dispute it since there doesn't seem to be any study out there confirming or denying it. All of the studies I've read indicate the A is not necessary for FAT LOSS - no mention of anything else.

The doctor told him that the "A" is necessary basically because the E and C get your blood pumping really fast which is very hard on the heart

Well, cardio gets your blood pumping really fast too  ;) 
Ephedrine is a bronchodialator and caffeine is a stimulant.  If blood thinning was all that important then wouldn't it be recommended for coffee drinkers?   ???  I'm not convinced of the doc's theory.
: