Author Topic: Matt/Janae Kroc: living in both genders  (Read 23322 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Matt/Janae Kroc: living in both genders
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2017, 05:57:47 PM »
He said he squatted 900 drug free when he was Matt at the Arnold.

DRUG FREE?

Poor guy is even more delusional than I originally thought.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2017, 12:21:51 AM »
Well, gender dysphoria seems to be a very complex condition that even scientists don't fully understand.

I believe they are born that way. Something in their brain. My wife has a transgender cousin and she recalled he was playing with girls and acted like a girl at a very very young age.
Transgenders exists in pretty much all cultures around the world. Its an illness they cant do anything about it like you wouldnt make a down syndrome person normal you cant make them normal.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2017, 01:16:01 AM »
I believe they are born that way. Something in their brain. My wife has a transgender cousin and she recalled he was playing with girls and acted like a girl at a very very young age.
Transgenders exists in pretty much all cultures around the world. Its an illness they cant do anything about it like you wouldnt make a down syndrome person normal you cant make them normal.

Actually, there are scientific studies that show that transgender people tend to have atypical brain structure. For example, some transgender people who were born male but identify as female show a slightly feminine brain and vice versa. But still that doesn't fully explain gender dysphoria or cannot be completely attributed to that.

Gender dysphoria can be caused by a combination of factors, among them enviromental factors. Many times gender dysphoria can simply go away.

Did Kroc feminise her face, by the way?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2017, 01:44:34 AM »
Whats so abnormal about this??  ??? ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2017, 10:53:56 AM »

Yes I saw on IG that he had procedures done in Korea I think. Vocal chords worked on too. While still using anabolic steroids along with estrogen.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2017, 11:02:26 AM »
Whats so abnormal about this??  ??? ::)

Not real hair
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2017, 11:53:24 AM »
Their motivation? Well, that's a no-brainer ; a man doesn't feel like a man and ditto for a woman. They have protocols over here in Europe as well, but they're no guarantee that someone feels regret afterward. Wasn't Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner in the news lately, stating that he/she wants to be(come) a man (again)?
Sorry, I'm not gonna read that link, the whole subject is just to fucked up :-\

Caitlyn supposedly had gender reassignment surgery last January. If what you say is true, good luck on her becoming a man again.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2017, 12:01:43 PM »

Society dictates norms such as what toys kids play with. Kids will play with any toys available unless directed otherwise. Also there is a double standard. When girls play with boy's toys it's no big deal, but boy's playing with girl's toys is another thing altogether.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2017, 12:14:31 PM »
Actually, there are scientific studies that show that transgender people tend to have atypical brain structure. For example, some transgender people who were born male but identify as female show a slightly feminine brain and vice versa. But still that doesn't fully explain gender dysphoria or cannot be completely attributed to that.

Gender dysphoria can be caused by a combination of factors, among them enviromental factors. Many times gender dysphoria can simply go away.

"Male brains utilize nearly seven times more gray matter for activity while female brains utilize nearly ten times more white matter. The gray-white matter difference may explain why, in adulthood, females are great multi-taskers, while men excel in highly task-focused projects."

There are other significant differences between the male and female brain. These are discussed in detail in the linked article. There's a lot I didn't know about this subject. I need to rethink my theory that men and women are more alike than different.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hope-relationships/201402/brain-differences-between-genders

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2017, 03:10:56 PM »
Caitlyn supposedly had gender reassignment surgery last January. If what you say is true, good luck on her becoming a man again.

Being tired, I made some typos. I meant to say: "but there's no guarantee that someone doesn't feel regret afterward"

I guess it's a sign of the modern times, many people become or got confused with so many possible choices and possibilities. After all, freedom of choice is nothing but a paradox. It might be a cliche, but self-acceptance is one of the keys to happiness.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2017, 03:13:49 PM »
Being tired, I made some typos. I meant to say: "but there's no guarantee that someone doesn't feel regret afterward"

I guess it's a sign of the modern times, many people become or got confused with so many possible choices and possibilities. After all, freedom of choice is nothing but a paradox. It might be a cliche, but self-acceptance is one of the keys to happiness.

There are just too many choices given these days.

Q

viking1

• Getbig V

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2017, 10:55:09 PM »
There are just too many choices given these days.

No, really? :D

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2017, 06:21:14 AM »
"Male brains utilize nearly seven times more gray matter for activity while female brains utilize nearly ten times more white matter. The gray-white matter difference may explain why, in adulthood, females are great multi-taskers, while men excel in highly task-focused projects."

There are other significant differences between the male and female brain. These are discussed in detail in the linked article. There's a lot I didn't know about this subject. I need to rethink my theory that men and women are more alike than different.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hope-relationships/201402/brain-differences-between-genders

I thought I had a clear idea of what gender dysphoria was and how it manifests itself until people like Kroc showed up. All the cases I had seen they all were similar in their rejection of their biological sex characteristics, but then people like Kroc don't completely reject the traits of their biological sex.

I have watched a few cases where MtF people tried to fight the dysphoria by building muscles as if trying to gain control over their feelings of dysphoria but the more they built their body the more they rejected it, so they finally transitioned.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2017, 06:42:06 AM »
No, really? :D

LOL - these all look like variations of "The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch" to me...  ;D

T

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2017, 06:45:36 AM »
LOL - these all look like variations of "The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch" to me...  ;D

Those guys behind Monty Python were way ahead of the time :D

chess315

« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2017, 09:38:19 PM »
I just thought of something im not qni gay but what were Dave Tate,Jim wendler doing working out with him taking showers so forth this goes pretty deep when you think about it. This whole thing just looks bat shit crazy the guys all knew and we're taking showers with you this hole goes really deep really fast . And there wives have to wonder there's no way this doesn't have a whole bunch of sour shit hooked to it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2017, 09:44:58 PM »
I just thought of something im not qni gay but what were Dave Tate,Jim wendler doing working out with him taking showers so forth this goes pretty deep when you think about it. This whole thing just looks bat shit crazy the guys all knew and we're taking showers with you this hole goes really deep really fast .

Matt/Janea is not gay.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2017, 05:17:49 AM »
a