Author Topic: Would you want to be a college president?  (Read 1102 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Would you want to be a college president?
« on: March 07, 2009, 06:34:19 PM »
Last week in a meeting with colleagues someone asked me if I saw a (college) presidency in my future.  I said "no" but what I was thinking was “hell no!”  I do not understand the appeal of that job.  Too much of your time is spent begging for money (fundraising) and no matter how much you manage to raise you never raise enough.  You are always having to say “no” to people and generating enemies along the way.  The job is nothing but a stress machine… no wonder there are always tons of presidential searches underway.  The typical President lasts only five years...

http://chronicle.com/jobs/500/100/

Would you want to be a college president?  ???

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Would you want to be a college president?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 08:18:08 AM »
No
R

body88

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 12:52:19 PM »
Hey guys....I wanted to grab your opinion on something very important.  I figured GB was the perfect place to get some reasonable, educated, advice!

Would any of you consider becoming president of GM?  One of my employees asked me "when I was going to become the CEO of a major cooperation" the other day in a meeting.  I'm thinking - "hell-no"!  Do you know the state of American car manufactures right now?  WHY IN THE FUCK would I want to head up a company like GENERAL MOTERS!?

Shit!  I have to fly.....Donald Trump just walked in for some financial advice....see ya!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 12:54:52 PM »
Hey guys....I wanted to grab your opinion on something.  I figured GB was the perfect place to get some reasonable, educated, advice!

Would any of you consider being president of GM?  One of my employees asked me "when I was going to become the CEO of a major cooperation" the other day in a meeting.  I'm thinking - "hell-no"!  Do you know the state of American car manufactures right now?  WHY IN THE FUCK would want to head up a company like GENERAL MOTERS!?

Shit!  I have to fly, Donald Trump just walked in for some financial advice....see ya!

Hahahaha!   ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 05:15:24 PM »
Hey guys....I wanted to grab your opinion on something very important.  I figured GB was the perfect place to get some reasonable, educated, advice!

Would any of you consider becoming president of GM?  One of my employees asked me "when I was going to become the CEO of a major cooperation" the other day in a meeting.  I'm thinking - "hell-no"!  Do you know the state of American car manufactures right now?  WHY IN THE FUCK would I want to head up a company like GENERAL MOTERS!?

Shit!  I have to fly.....Donald Trump just walked in for some financial advice....see ya!

ROFL
S

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 08:32:43 PM »

Only if I get to cop a feel on all the hot incoming college girls. ;D

body88

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 10:37:34 AM »
ROFL

So your saying that you think I should take over the mutli-billion dollar company - "ROFL"? 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 11:12:44 AM »
So your saying that you think I should take over the mutli-billion dollar company - "ROFL"? 

I guess if nothing better comes your way.  :-\

;D
S

body88

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 07:20:43 PM »
I guess if nothing better comes your way.  :-\

;D

Thanks for the offer.....HOWEVER, I'm looking at a high level position within the United States Government, currently.  A guy named Barack Obama (WHO THE FUCK IS THAT, I MEAN REALLY!?) gave me a call while I was flying my chopper to the gold plating factory to get my golf clubs dipped in gold and he asked me to take a high level position within his cabinet?  I don't think the money is right though.  I mean I need to make AT LEAST 5-60 million per year!  Do you think I should post about this issue on the main board?  I bet some of those guys have some great advice that they can give me. I might as well fix the fucking economy while I'm at it.  Sometimes I wonder why these IDIOTS can't fix the worlds biggest problem more easily.

Shit, gotta run, Warren Buffest just came in - He's asking me for more advice on his investments....idiot :)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2024, 11:27:53 AM »
It took a while, but I am almost there.  8)

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2024, 12:01:57 PM »
 College prez, dealing with libs all day long. Fuck no! Besides, I’d get fired in the first 15 minutes for refusing to use fantasyland pronouns.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2024, 01:06:51 PM »
They give you a mansion to live in.

Hells yeah.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2024, 12:15:08 AM »

Only if I get to cop a feel on all the hot incoming college girls. ;D
Yes, freshmen only. After the first year they become fat, tatted up, blue haired feminazis.