Author Topic: Interviews with Dave and Mike Pulcinella (Raising the Bar 1+2 DVDs).  (Read 9371 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Interviews with Dave and Mike Pulcinella (Raising the Bar 1+2 DVDs).
« Reply #125 on: May 07, 2007, 12:41:24 PM »

which questions? the g4p ones? well, unfortunately, no one has ever wanted to pay me to be gay!......

.as far as my form goes, i think its genetic, but it skips a generation. my father had textbook form  in the gym, but my grandmother....ugh, she was all over the place with her pulldowns and her laterals!!! thats where i think i get it!

Interesting how both you and your brother think bad form is genetic, not learned behavior. You mean there weren't some bad formers in the gym when you were young who lured you into their torrid lifestyle??

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2007, 01:39:03 PM »
Interesting how both you and your brother think bad form is genetic, not learned behavior. You mean there weren't some bad formers in the gym when you were young who lured you into their torrid lifestyle??

i think it starts off with a genetic predisposition...and then i may have just gotten in with the wrong crowd....

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2007, 01:44:08 PM »

i think it starts off with a genetic predisposition...and then i may have just gotten in with the wrong crowd....

There was this guy at the gym when we were kids. He said, "Try it, you'll like it. It'll make you feel good!"...and we were hooked!