Author Topic: Darwin's Black Box  (Read 22776 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Darwin's Black Box
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2006, 09:32:29 AM »
If you want to debate credibility, these men have far more credentials than Michael Behe. Guess what? They all say he is wrong too. ;)

a list wit over 300 scientits who are skeptical of evolution

http://www.discovery.org/scripts/viewDB/index.php?command=view&id=2114

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2006, 10:08:56 AM »
NO what's getting old is all the multiple name BS from you and your buddy.  Get a life.

Have a discussion like an adult.

I highly recommend if you don't want to be a hypocrite, then follow your own advice. Why don't you try refuting our arguments instead of attacking our screen names?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2006, 10:18:47 AM »
Stop being paranoid Sybil. 

I don't have a science background.  I took Biology and Geology in college, but I think that's about it?  Cannot remember.  I never claimed to be a scientist.  That's why I read what other Scientists, like Behe have to say.  I've read a book and posted comments from the book.  You and your multiple personalities, on the other hand, have critiqued a book you've never read, while trying to sound like you have a science background, when in reality you don't know squat.  Frankly, I could care less about the links you post.  My kids can do that.

It's funny how posting comments from a scientist like Behe has you and your multiple personalities to panic.

Since we are going around in circles, I will keep reposting my arguments until you decide to respond to them.

1.) Irreducible complexity is basically a rehash of the watchmaker argument. A familiar paradox arises, "if God created IC organisms, then who created God?"

2.) How do we decide when to apply irreducible complexity? Organisms don't come with parts, functions, or systems labeled. These are terms we use for convenience. I showed you how a leg can be considered both IC and non-IC.

3.) Michael Behe argues that irreducibly complex systems cannot be produced by evolution. However, there are 4 possible ways for "irreducible complexity" to evolve.

- previously using more parts than necessary for the function
- the parts themselves evolve
- deployment of parts evolves
- new parts are created and may then evolve

4.) Several, more prominent chemists, geneticists and biologists, have read Behe's book and they all say he is wrong. They include Oxford, Harvard, and Yale professors.

I didn't even need to read Behe's book for arguments 1 and 4. I wouldn't say his comments have us in a panic since his book was refuted by the scientific community a while ago. It's just frustrating arguing with an impressionable fool with an anti-evolution agenda.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2006, 10:33:52 AM »
I highly recommend if you don't want to be a hypocrite, then follow your own advice. Why don't you try refuting our arguments instead of attacking our screen names?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Our screen names?

What are you guys some kind secret cyber organization???

Fucking get a life you morons.  Or at the very least, come out and say who you are and stay with your name.  That way you can take what's coming to you and dish it out when you can.

If you can't at least do that on the web, in a forum, you are the BIGGEST PUSSIES on the planet.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2006, 10:53:59 AM »
I can't say you took the words right out of my mouth, but I agree with the sentiment.   :)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2006, 11:18:08 AM »
So it's okay for you guys to make idiotic threads dedicated to your beliefs and spew crap from your mouths but when we debunk your claims, you tell us to "fucking get a life?" Piss off you mental midget. You automatically think everyone who comes here and defends evolution is the same guy. Do you really think only 1 person in the whole world doesn't share your views? Are you so threatened by us that you need to wrap yourself in a blanket of ignorance to help you sleep at night? If you are too cowardly to refute our arguments, then you are the biggest pussies on the planet.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2006, 11:46:28 AM »
So it's okay for you guys to make idiotic threads dedicated to your beliefs and spew crap from your mouths but when we debunk your claims, you tell us to "fucking get a life?"

No, if you knew how to read instead of flap you gums I told you to get a life because you keep playing games with you names NOt because you debunked or refuted anyone's argument.  LEARN TO READ DUMB ASS.

Piss off you mental midget. You automatically think everyone who comes here and defends evolution is the same guy. Do you really think only 1 person in the whole world doesn't share your views?

No i don't think that.  there are plenty of evolutionists...  including for the most part, me.  But what i think is between JA, TP, BF, ans NS you are either Bast or Johnny.  Mostly Johnny or just have passwords to each others account.

Are you so threatened by us that you need to wrap yourself in a blanket of ignorance to help you sleep at night? If you are too cowardly to refute our arguments, then you are the biggest pussies on the planet.

People refute you arguements all the time.....BUT IF YOU KNEW HOW TO READ....  you 'll see i called you pussies because you keep playing the name change game so that you don't have take what's coming to you.  What ever that is.

Is this really the best argument you can come up with concerning you getting a life and the name change games play?  I think you guys are probably better at sucking each other off while one plays the Bad Cop and the other plays the nasty nurse.

Bunch of stupid dumb asses.  You should be ashamed of yourselves.  You 2 are a bunch pathetic losers with no life.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2006, 12:49:19 PM »
I alread told you I'm not JA or TP. Ask STella to run an IP check. By the way, I assure you I can read. The reason for my comment is b/c you guys spew crap from your mouths yet when someone doesn't agree with you, you automatically jump to the conclusion it's JA. Our screen names don't really matter do they? You will always think everyone who defends evolution is the same person. Then you tell me to get a life. Your statement was completely uncalled for. If anything, you guys need to get a life. You devote a considerable effort attacking our screen names - "oh noes the big bad screen names are out to get us" - rather than address our arguments like intellectuals. There are even threads dedicated to 'exposing' us. Did you ever stop to consider maybe, just maybe, not everyone shares your beliefs? I will say it again, piss off you mental midget.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2006, 01:11:13 PM »
I alread told you I'm not JA or TP. Ask Stella to run an IP check. By the way, I assure you I can read. The reason for my comment is b/c you guys spew crap from your mouths yet when someone doesn't agree with you, you automatically jump to the conclusion it's JA. Our screen names don't really matter do they? You will always think everyone who defends evolution is the same person. Then you tell me to get a life. Your statement was completely uncalled for. If anything, you guys need to get a life. You devote a considerable effort attacking our screen names - "oh noes the big bad screen names are out to get us" - rather than address our arguments like an intellectual. There are even threads dedicated to 'exposing' us. Did you ever stop to consider maybe, just maybe, not everyone shares your beliefs? I will say it again, piss off you mental midget.

I don't believe you.  You are Bast or Johnny or just exchanging accounts with each other when it's convienient.  And if you can read, why did you connect "getting a life" to refuting creationism?

Also too, if you took the time to read the responses to everyone of your posts you'll see that NO ONE automatically jumped to the conclusion that NS, TP, or BF was Johnny.  It took a few posts to see the similar argumentative techniques and the over all Arrogant tone that Johnny is noted for.  But then you have to know how to read and comprehend what you read to know that.  Ok,  i'll give you the benefit of the doubt from this point on.

My statement:  "Get a life" is uncalled for?  Puh Leeeze!  I've never changed my screen names and even if i did, i wouldn't be stupid enough to use the phrase "our screen names" when defending the issue.

Again,  you 2 need to get a life.  Sorry if that bothers you, but if you can't deal with it, try just being honest.  People would respect your opinions and your intelligence much more and not give you so much shit.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2006, 01:24:25 PM »
Here are 2 posts I made over 5 months ago. If I am indeed JA, then it means you guys were getting owned by a 20 yr old when I supposedly posted as him. Do I look german to you? I have been honest about my identify since I began posting here.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=63889.msg961053#msg961053

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=63889.msg961098#msg961098

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2006, 01:30:01 PM »
Are we still having problems?

I said that you were either Bast or JA or were exchanging accounts and passwords.  So what you've posted there does't mean much. 

Addionally,  I wasn't the one who originally said you were JA, but based on some of the posts it seemed like it to me.  But i am very sure JA is TP and BF.   

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2006, 01:42:12 PM »
Yes there is a problem. When you attack me and tell me to get a life b/c of a mere hunch that I'm somebody else, then it becomes a problem. So far your comments to me have been uncalled for.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2006, 01:57:27 PM »
Gee,  you are as bad as 240 in hearing what you want to hear.  In this case reading what you want to read.

Are we still having problems?

I said that you were either Bast or JA or were exchanging accounts and passwords.  So what you've posted there does't mean much. 

Addionally,  I wasn't the one who originally said you were JA, but based on some of the posts it seemed like it to me.  But i am very sure JA is TP and BF.   

I guess i have to quote my self here to help you re-read it.

Add that to one of your other post earlier:

shouldn't you be saying my screen name?  No our screen names?

hmmm   yeah ok.

nice try,  good effort. 

Not very well though out from the beggining however.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2006, 02:23:38 PM »
Bullshit, you directly accused me of being either JA or TP. Don't pretend for one sec. that you merely 'suggested' that I might be one of them. You jumped to the conclusion that I'm someone else and harrassed me as such.

NO what's getting old is all the multiple name BS from you and your buddy.  Get a life.

But what i think is between JA, TP, BF, ans NS you are either Bast or Johnny.

I don't believe you.  You are Bast or Johnny or just exchanging accounts with each other when it's convienient.

Regarding the second half of your post, I said "our screen names" b/c I was standing up for everyone you have attacked so far without merit. Our identities shouldn't even matter on an internet forum. Who cares if 1 person has 10 different arguments or 10 people each have a different argument?

Martin1981

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2006, 03:26:10 PM »
What a bunch of assh*les...  ::)

You don't even bother to debate anymore, you're just whining and shouting "witch"... go back to Salem if you're so nostalgic.
You're really owning yourselves with the whole "multiple personality" nonsense... at least when it comes to myself (I won't speak for other people, I don't know anyone here for that matter).

Fucking get a life you morons.  Or at the very least, come out and say who you are and stay with your name.  That way you can take what's coming to you and dish it out when you can.

If you can't at least do that on the web, in a forum, you are the BIGGEST PUSSIES on the planet.

Debate and stop whining...

No one's even tried and refute NeoSeminole's arguments (mainly cause you'd be trying to debate Harvard and Yale scholars)... guess you've run out of material here.  Stop with the most stupid discussion ever, and focus on the subject at hand, please.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2006, 05:38:00 PM »
What a bunch of assh*les...  ::)

You don't even bother to debate anymore, you're just whining and shouting "witch"... go back to Salem if you're so nostalgic.
You're really owning yourselves with the whole "multiple personality" nonsense... at least when it comes to myself (I won't speak for other people, I don't know anyone here for that matter).

Debate and stop whining...

No one's even tried and refute NeoSeminole's arguments (mainly cause you'd be trying to debate Harvard and Yale scholars)... guess you've run out of material here.  Stop with the most stupid discussion ever, and focus on the subject at hand, please.

rrrrriiiiiiight ........    ::)

BTW  i'll talk about what the hell i want to.  Come out with your real original names or annouce who you are (Johnny or his buddy) and i'll debate you.  Until then, keep playing your games all you want.  But no one in this forum is buying it.  You both aren't half as smart as you think you are.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2006, 05:45:09 PM »
Bullshit, you directly accused me of being either JA or TP. Don't pretend for one sec. that you merely 'suggested' that I might be one of them. You jumped to the conclusion that I'm someone else and harrassed me as such.

Regarding the second half of your post, I said "our screen names" b/c I was standing up for everyone you have attacked so far without merit. Our identities shouldn't even matter on an internet forum. Who cares if 1 person has 10 different arguments or 10 people each have a different argument?

I harrassed you?  ROTFLMAO  Little sensitive are we?   :P

You were standing up for all those i attacked?  I think your bullshit has much more volume than mine.  What a joke you 2 are.

Look, just come out and say who are, Johnny and friend, what you've been doing and stay with your name.  And i'll stay on topic.  But keep playing the name game, forget it.  It's time  to re-examine and review you lives.

Martin1981

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2006, 10:44:27 PM »
rrrrriiiiiiight ........    ::)

BTW  i'll talk about what the hell i want to.  Come out with your real original names or annouce who you are (Johnny or his buddy) and i'll debate you.  Until then, keep playing your games all you want.  But no one in this forum is buying it.  You both aren't half as smart as you think you are.

Couldn't care less if you want to debate me... you might want to try and refute Harvard, Yale, and whatever professors that've been cited here, or merely stop whining and face the facts, "ozmo".  You can discredit anyone here, but you can't and never will be able to discredit a Harvard professor, or the whole scientific community, and that must really make you bitter, doesn't it?

Behe and creationism is as scientific as scientology and xenu.  And those are the facts.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2006, 10:51:41 PM »
Ozmo, you're the man bro, but there aint a chance in hell that martin1981 or neoseminole are Johnny's gimmicks.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2006, 06:31:40 AM »
Ozmo, you're the man bro, but there aint a chance in hell that martin1981 or neoseminole are Johnny's gimmicks.

Translation:
"Ozmo I want to have traditional muslim greasy man sex with you to cheer you up after Martin1981 severely owned your botty, preparing it thoroughly for the entry of my small greasy paki penis and my seed." - haider
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2006, 07:30:47 AM »

The last few posts of NS are definatly not Johnny.  If they are he's doing a great acting job.  But i don't think there isn't a connection between NS, Bast and Johnny.  It's probably Bast.  Remember him and Johnny did the whole "faked Johnny's death"  preceeded by the scientology scam.  I could be completely wrong.  NS could have no connection.  But I'd bet they do have a connection.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2006, 02:02:42 PM »
The last few posts of NS are definatly not Johnny.  If they are he's doing a great acting job.  But i don't think there isn't a connection between NS, Bast and Johnny.  It's probably Bast.  Remember him and Johnny did the whole "faked Johnny's death"  preceeded by the scientology scam.  I could be completely wrong.  NS could have no connection.  But I'd bet they do have a connection.

Is it a "connection" like yours and haiders man-love connection, or something more professional?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2006, 04:36:21 PM »
Is it a "connection" like yours and haiders man-love connection, or something more professional?

Translation:

I want to rub my face in haider's butt. OzmO you are ruining my moments with his hairy-ness. - Nordic Superman

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2006, 07:01:24 PM »
OzmO, ...are you mad at me for some reason?  :'(
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2006, 07:13:48 PM »