Author Topic: Dragons were living Dinosaurs  (Read 5806 times)

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
Re: Dragons were living Dinosaurs
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2006, 02:06:18 PM »
"The accuracy or inaccuracy of the Bible does not determine the exsistance or non-exsistance of God"

Yes it does the Bilbe was given as a gift to spred his word. if you cant rely on the bible to accuratly base your belief on then your beliefs are not valid, it is not even supported in the bible. if the bible is not accurate it ruins the foundation of Christianity. the fact that you found God outside of the bible doesnt have anything to do with Chirstianity. you found God becuase you felt a need for a higher power in your life. if you were raised in Japan you would probably still yern for a higher power its just that instead of God, you would believe in Buddah. youre religion is more based on the region you live and not what religion you believe is correct in your heart. i appreciate your replys Ozmo. maybe one day i will give my life to to the Lord and see you in heaven, who knows.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2006, 03:40:31 PM »
"The accuracy or inaccuracy of the Bible does not determine the exsistance or non-exsistance of God"

Yes it does the Bilbe was given as a gift to spred his word. if you cant rely on the bible to accuratly base your belief on then your beliefs are not valid, it is not even supported in the bible. if the bible is not accurate it ruins the foundation of Christianity. the fact that you found God outside of the bible doesnt have anything to do with Chirstianity. you found God becuase you felt a need for a higher power in your life. if you were raised in Japan you would probably still yern for a higher power its just that instead of God, you would believe in Buddah. youre religion is more based on the region you live and not what religion you believe is correct in your heart. i appreciate your replys Ozmo. maybe one day i will give my life to to the Lord and see you in heaven, who knows.

I think maybe i mis-spoke what i was trying to say.  The Bible is just a book of stories.  Whether it is true or not doesn't change whether god exsist or not.  The Bible could be completely or in part inaccurate but that wouldn't change whether god exsist or not.

Also, most people consider a relationship with god about "recognizing a higher power in their lives."  I don't yearn for a higher power.  In times of trouble i have but in day to day stuff, no way.  God i believe lives inside of me, God is part of me.  I do not need to go else where to find a high power whne i already have it. 

Consider this:  Take God completely out of the equation.....  How would you live your life?  You'll probably find that you'll that life as GOD would want you to with out all the Religous dogma and church BS.  That's why i don't need to "dedicate my life to God"  I already do that with out the BS rituals.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 04:25:47 PM »
the bible cant be inaccurate because the Holy Spirit guided those who wrote it.
i do however agree that the bible is a book of stories based partly on real events.
if there is a chance that the bible is incorrect then, like i said the foundation of western christianity is false.

and my point about yerning for a higher power ithink was missed. if you lived in another country, you probably wouldnt be Christian.

" Consider this:  Take God completely out of the equation.....  How would you live your life?  You'll probably find that you'll that life as GOD would want you to with out all the Religous dogma and church BS.  That's i don't need to "dedicate my life to God"  I already do that with out the rituals."
i agree with you on this. i would try and live my life like this and i do. living my life the "Christian" way is absolutely the way to live. however believing that Christ/god exsists is something completely different. i do not dissagree with the messege, i disagree with the foundation the messege was built upon.

i am not trying to stear you away from Christ, that i know would be wrong of me and impossble. im just trying to find answers for myself. i know there is a better chance of me turning to God than you turning away from Him. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2006, 04:34:27 PM »
the bible cant be inaccurate because the Holy Spirit guided those who wrote it.
i do however agree that the bible is a book of stories based partly on real events.
if there is a chance that the bible is incorrect then, like i said the foundation of western christianity is false.

and my point about yerning for a higher power ithink was missed. if you lived in another country, you probably wouldnt be Christian.

" Consider this:  Take God completely out of the equation.....  How would you live your life?  You'll probably find that you'll that life as GOD would want you to with out all the Religous dogma and church BS.  That's i don't need to "dedicate my life to God"  I already do that with out the rituals."
i agree with you on this. i would try and live my life like this and i do. living my life the "Christian" way is absolutely the way to live. however believing that Christ/god exsists is something completely different. i do not dissagree with the messege, i disagree with the foundation the messege was built upon.

i am not trying to stear you away from Christ, that i know would be wrong of me and impossble. im just trying to find answers for myself. i know there is a better chance of me turning to God than you turning away from Him. 

I believe i understand what you are trying to say.  Good luck in your journey.  However i think in the end you'll find God was always near you.  But sometimes we need that journey to find out.

Martin1981

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2006, 08:48:57 PM »
Bull! They don't have electricity in argentina! ::)

LMAO

We do have some of the most beautiful women though...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2006, 11:14:20 AM »
LMAO

We do have some of the most beautiful women though...

Definitely the hottest babes!!
just push some weight!