Author Topic: This is awesome - It appears that I'm 14 yrs old again-----  (Read 1112 times)

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
This is awesome - It appears that I'm 14 yrs old again-----
« on: October 26, 2012, 09:36:33 AM »
Except for the fact that   I'm 45. I just got an unprovoked boner while sitting @ my desk @ work
 I have to watch out, one of these old cougar bitches may just grab me and and take me into the executive ladies  andcu jist have be pound her fuckin brains out.  Now that would be a great friday. Slam the fuck out of one of these sweet mature  .girls. Damn it i can just taste some nice gash right now. Nice n fuckn sweet.

RS

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
Re: This is awesome - It appears that I'm 14 yrs old again-----
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 01:00:46 PM »
@ 36 I can share your happiness.

Still, you'd have actually be that 14y old for cougars to be interested.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 01:06:22 PM »
A cougar for a 45 year old would have to be 65 or older. I'd be alright with that.

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 03:39:34 AM »
I agree, you're 14 in the head

And in the wiener!!!!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 04:05:17 AM »
It's you libido's last gasp of will before you enter the 3 digit age zone.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 05:32:16 AM »
Except for the fact that   I'm 45. I just got an unprovoked boner while sitting @ my desk @ work
 I have to watch out, one of these old cougar bitches may just grab me and and take me into the executive ladies  andcu jist have be pound her fuckin brains out.  Now that would be a great friday. Slam the fuck out of one of these sweet mature  .girls. Damn it i can just taste some nice gash right now. Nice n fuckn sweet.

RS

I'm 43... I've noticed over the last few years that I am more prone to the "NSE" (non-sexual erection)...usually brought on by some event that is so "epic" that my mind can't take it all in and my body manifests the positive rush the only way it knows how.

For example, I was behind this obnoxious customer at the grocery store who was acting all high and mighty with the cashier...after his third card was declined he had to walk out of the store sheepishly...instant NSE   :-\
~

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 05:35:51 AM »
Except for the fact that   I'm 45. I just got an unprovoked boner while sitting @ my desk @ work looking at some soapy studs.
 I have to watch out, one of these old cougar bitches executives may just grab me and and take me into the executive ladies boardroom  andcu jist have be pound her fuckin brains out suck their sweet old wrinkled dicks off till they give me the motherload.  Now that would be a great friday. Slam the fuck out of one of these sweet mature  .girls dudes. Damn it i can just taste some nice gashcock and balls right now. Nice n fuckn sweet.

RS