Author Topic: Lee stay with the PDI!!!  (Read 3202 times)

ali23

• Getbig III
Lee stay with the PDI!!!
« on: October 17, 2006, 04:13:08 PM »
Lee, I don't want to butt into your personal life at all, but STAY AT THE PDI!! Look how the IFBB is treating you, and others... it's a crumby organization...

You, Andreas Frey, Valentin Jabes, Sami Al Haddad and now Rodney St. Cloud are part of the PDI.. Trust me, if you stay and continue to 'rebel' against the IFBB, the PDI is gonna do nothing but grow... More and more pros who are just sick of the IFBB will slide over.. and the PDI will be the best bodybuilding organization out there..

AVBG

Re: Lee stay with the PDI!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 04:23:29 PM »
Stay with the PDI.. really, you have nothing to lose.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 04:35:09 PM »
Lee it's your choice but just think how they will place you even at your best.But if the cash is up take it and kick back.Will you do the OZ show again?.

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 05:34:51 PM »
some other guy deleted his post for some reason..

thisiskeith12

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 06:30:44 PM »
Lee's being silent. That's usually a sign.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 06:34:19 PM »
GOTO MD WEBSITE I AINT SILENT

thisiskeith12

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 06:36:25 PM »

What's wrong with here?

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 06:37:05 PM »

Why are you shouting?

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2006, 07:46:41 PM »
Hey Lee what time on the radio tomm.? i don't want to miss it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 08:02:54 PM »
Lee, I don't want to butt into your personal life at all, but STAY AT THE PDI!! Look how the IFBB is treating you, and others... it's a crumby organization...

You, Andreas Frey, Valentin Jabes, Sami Al Haddad and now Rodney St. Cloud are part of the PDI.. Trust me, if you stay and continue to 'rebel' against the IFBB, the PDI is gonna do nothing but grow... More and more pros who are just sick of the IFBB will slide over.. and the PDI will be the best bodybuilding organization out there..

Yep, awarding him the 2006 IronMan Title with straight firsts.......OOOHHHH THE HUMANITY!!!

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2006, 08:52:27 PM »
I'm really worried about Lee, actually.

With the crazy tattoo on the damn face and the PDI move, this guy is making some drastic life choices real quick.  This is usually a sign of something being wrong under the surface.  I hope I'm wrong but I think there is an underlying issue that is at play here causing him to act a little reckless.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2006, 09:06:29 PM »
What his current sponsorship status? I havent been on the forums much lately. Did he resign with Twin Labs? If not, anyone else?
Surely someone will pick him up...

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2006, 10:00:37 PM »
the tattoo on lee's face didnt get him enough attention, so he decided to join the PDI show and get his name listed everywhere regarding bbing.

also, i found this to be a bit hypocritical.

even before the PDI, lee bitched about the IFBB. 

who ran the IFBB?  wayne demilia did.

isnt it odd, that you bitch about how the IFBB is ran, and then join a new federation which is ran by the guy who was in charge of the old one that you had so many problems with?

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2006, 10:07:46 PM »
the tattoo on lee's face didnt get him enough attention, so he decided to join the PDI show and get his name listed everywhere regarding bbing.

also, i found this to be a bit hypocritical.

even before the PDI, lee bitched about the IFBB. 

who ran the IFBB?  wayne demilia did.

isnt it odd, that you bitch about how the IFBB is ran, and then join a new federation which is ran by the guy who was in charge of the old one that you had so many problems with?

ha you think he did it for attention?? no wondering bbing is so screwed up. people just think like retards.
bodybuildersreality.com

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2006, 10:20:33 PM »
You don't think the sponsors of the PDI aren't going to want to sign Lee.  Europe is going to be a major part of the PDI.  Way bigger than here in the states and the IFBB is all but gone out of Europe and can't compete with the PDI there.  Then there is the Orient.  The money isn't here in the states.  The IFBB has proven that.  Only 2 to 4 people make any money in the IFBB.  The money is in Europe and the Orient. 

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2006, 10:21:24 PM »
why else would he do it?

its not like he said, "hey, these guys couldnt even turn pro in the NPC and I've placed top 6 in the Olympia and I'm doing the PDI show just for the money".

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2006, 10:24:15 PM »
You don't think the sponsors of the PDI aren't going to want to sign Lee.  Europe is going to be a major part of the PDI.  Way bigger than here in the states and the IFBB is all but gone out of Europe and can't compete with the PDI there.  Then there is the Orient.  The money isn't here in the states.  The IFBB has proven that.  Only 2 to 4 people make any money in the IFBB.  The money is in Europe and the Orient. 

how ya figure?

regardless of who runs the thing or the marketing, the thing that they are marketing is the talent - in this case the bodybuilders. 

so, why would anyone care to see bodybuilders that arent the best (and in this case, much less talent than the ifbb)

besides, most bbing fans know who these guys are and didnt turn pro and they know who the best is.

also, the costumes are extremely silly.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2006, 10:27:33 PM »

Very true.

If nothing else, PDI CAN succeed in the rest of the world. Plenty of money and fans there, that the IFBB neglects.

Now, it may be tough for a while for PDI to compete with the IFBB whitin the US, but there's no reason why they can't become a force outside of it.

Shit, I'd be willing to bet the bbers get treated like rock stars overseas, instead of being seen as freaks......as they are seen here......
HAHA, RON.....

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2006, 12:29:09 AM »
The IFBB is the undisputed king for now but let's see what the PDI can do...more sponsors = good news for 'em.
Team Goodrum!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2006, 01:51:11 AM »

the PDI is a joke and so are you..lee leave that shitty PDI slum and get back in the IFBB..they respect you alot and you are a major part of IFBB..i would say get back in IFBB.you also know that they are the best bodybuilding federation in the world..i would say PDI will end like WBF or worse..the quality of bodybuilders in the PDI is worse than bodybuilders competing in local shows in my city..
LEE PRIEST LEAVE THIS JOKE PDI..THIS ORGANISATION HURTS YOUR IMAGE..IFBB IS THE REAL DEAL
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2006, 01:52:06 AM »
The IFBB is the undisputed king for now but let's see what the PDI can do...more sponsors = good news for 'em.
NO SPONSORS=WILL END UP LIKE WBF OR WORSE
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2006, 01:55:12 AM »
the PDI is a joke and so are you..lee leave that shitty PDI slum and get back in the IFBB..they respect you alot and you are a major part of IFBB..i would say get back in IFBB.you also know that they are the best bodybuilding federation in the world..i would say PDI will end like WBF or worse..the quality of bodybuilders in the PDI is worse than bodybuilders competing in local shows in my city..
LEE PRIEST LEAVE THIS JOKE PDI..THIS ORGANISATION HURTS YOUR IMAGE..IFBB IS THE REAL DEAL
Well to me,Both federations are shitty. But,the change is always productive.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2006, 04:55:23 AM »
I'm really worried about Lee, actually.

With the crazy tattoo on the damn face and the PDI move, this guy is making some drastic life choices real quick.  This is usually a sign of something being wrong under the surface.  I hope I'm wrong but I think there is an underlying issue that is at play here causing him to act a little reckless.

WEIRD SOMEONE BEING THEMSELVES MAKES THEM RECKLESS....YOU WOULDNT LAST LONG IN AUSTRALIA....

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2006, 05:01:33 AM »
NO SPONSORS=WILL END UP LIKE WBF OR WORSE

The WBF had T-shirts and I am sure they would have a website if it were operating today.
E

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2006, 03:25:55 PM »
What his current sponsorship status? I havent been on the forums much lately. Did he resign with Twin Labs? If not, anyone else?
Surely someone will pick him up...

???  ??